Chapter 7: Hidden demon
2.4k 1 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Hidden demon

 

This is because Vikram can easily kill Rakesh without even making a scene or torture him to the point he wishes for death.

 

He is like a weak little chicken in front of Vikram’s eyes.

 

Since they want to play he will simply welcome them to watch their drama.

 

When Vikram arrived down from the apartment Mandara is waiting under a street light.

 

It is already evening and the graduation ceremony was over today.

 

Well Vikram also done with this university and has decided to move somewhere else for his next target.

 

He walked towards Mandara without any expression on his face.

 

Mandara showed a little complicated look as if she was still thinking of something but she finally became resolute.

 

“Vikram, let’s break up.

 

I am sorry that I have to say it like this but you don't have money and you are a poor orphan.

 

You have even rejected job offers in the selections.

 

So I have to find my own path of life....”

 

At that time a costly car slowly drove by the side of the street and Rakesh came out of the car.

 

He moved close to Mandara and gave her a lip kiss then looked towards Vikram with pride in his eyes.

 

Then he handed over a box to Vikram and said.

 

“Last night I have done all 36 positions with her and the thing inside the box is the entire video of the last nights play.

 

Make sure to watch it.”

 

He was expecting the shock, anger and sadness in the face of Vikram.

 

But unexpected to him there is a hint of mockery and ridicule in the face Vikram while he looked at Rakesh.

 

Rakesh suddenly felt that something is wrong with Vikram.

 

Rakesh was even prepared for Vikram’s retaliation as he brought 4 strong retired armed forces with him as body guards.

 

Vikram took a step forward and the body guards moved to intercept Vikram.

 

Vikram only moved with simple movements and broke the joints of the 4 body guards of within few seconds.

 

His fighting style looked more like a dance than a fight.

 

But the final result is that even his cheap quality shirt did not have a single fold or stain but the 4 guards have already lost their consciousness.

 

They were not even giving a chance to scream in those few seconds of fight.

 

He hit their Nadi points making their limbs limp and finally hit their nervous system making them loose consciousness.

 

Then he moved closure to Rakesh and Mandara that looked like dumb ducks that saw a dinosaur.

 

“From the start I don't have many expectations from you.

 

Did I ever tell you that I loved you?

 

So the break up is unnecessary.

 

Since I have fucked you so many times I will give you a valuable advice before we part ways here.

 

“Even if you held on to the thigh of a rich second generation young master you should think about yourself first before taking sides.

 

How long do you think you will look beautiful in the eyes of a rich second generation young master like Rakesh?

 

Since you choose this path then take this video.

 

It might be useful for you if you want to become a porn star industry.

 

At least live there with dignity for yourself.”

 

Mandara was stunned even more and her mind was unable to take in more data.

 

Then Vikram looked towards Rakesh that has already pissed in his pants causing the urine smell in the air.

 

“Don't try to compete with me because we are not the same level.

 

Also don't take in so many stimulant pills because you will become impotent.

 

You are the only son of your father right.

 

I liked your gift and gave it to the right person.

 

Oh, by the way if you want to fight me then at least bring few snipers along with at least hundred veteran fighters.

 

And if you want to take the help of your father then tell him my name before telling anything.

 

My name means not Vikram but “Hidden demon”.

 

Also take them along with you before you leave.”

 

After saying this Vikram returned back to his apartment to pack his things.

 

Previously he wanted to go to the beach for some refreshment.

 

But since the things turned out like this he has to pack his things before something unexpected happened.

 

While packing he heard the sound of car leaving in a hurry from below.

 

A small smile crept on his mouth as he packed the important things in the room.

 

Well all of the things combined to form a small mountain climbing bag and nothing more.

 

During the time of his stay Vikram was very attentive as he did not leave even a single mark like finger print or photo or even his voice recording was left.

 

As for the degree he doesn’t care as it is not his goal coming here.

 

After packing the stuff he called in a taxi and went to beach along with his big bag.

 

This bag contains his daily necessities, medicine, research data, compressed food and water...

 

It has become his habit to carry these things wherever he goes.

 

There is also a disassembled multipurpose gun which is his invention during the study of guns.

 

Even the bullets were in the disassemble form.

 

Right at the moment Rakesh reached his home instead of taking his men to hospital.

 

The funny thing is his men actually woke up when they are driving towards Rakesh’s home.

 

But their limbs are facing in the wrong direction but they did not feel any pain or problem with their body parts.

 

Rakesh rushed into his home and went to meet with his father.

 

Looking at the anxious face of Rakesh and wet pants, his father frowned and asked.

 

“Rakesh what happened.....”

 

“Father Do you know someone called hidden demon?”

 

Rakesh asked hurriedly cutting his father’s question.

 

When the name of the hidden demon is mentioned Rakesh’s father’s expression has changed a little.......

 

65