Chapter 8: Hidden king
2k 3 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: Hidden king

 

When the name of the hidden demon is mentioned Rakesh’s father’s expression has changed a little.

 

But soon after that he blinked his eyes and thought about someone that made his face sweat but he felt that that person would not come here.

 

Still he wants to make sure that this stupid son did not invite that demon here.

 

He first calmed his son with a glass of cold water from a servant and asked him to explain what he wanted to say.

 

Mandara was with him and equally anxious

 

At first he thought of nothing of the narration of his son going to steal a poor person’s girlfriend for himself.

 

Mandara felt contempt towards Rakesh when listening to his words.

 

When Rakesh came to the part when his men were beaten Rakesh showed the men to his father.

 

His father frowned and he suddenly felt an ominous feeling inside his mind.

 

As his continued the sweat beads started to form on his forehead and a chill went down his spine.

 

By the time his son ended his words he simply stood up and gave his son a strong slap that two tooth of his son flew out.

 

“You stupid son of my,

 

How can you actually provoke that demon?

 

Tell me why.

 

What if you lose to some person in studies and sports?

 

Did he ever said any bad words to you or provoke you?

 

Do you know what you have done?

 

Do you know who you provoked?

 

You Idiot!

 

Tell me where is that person?

 

I hope it is not too late.

 

Fuck you.

 

You have even dared to sleep with his girlfriend and make a video out of it to present it to that demon.

 

How can you be so stupid?”

 

Rakesh’s father immediately pulled Rakesh into a car and told the driver to drive to the address that his son spoke.

 

He was in so much hurry that he did not even care about his men or other things that is taking care of at home.

 

Mandara felt a strange feeling that she suddenly lost something that cannot be taken back.

 

Something so valuable that it should be her good karma from few hundred lives to get but she simply dumped it like waste.

 

She immediately followed Rakesh to get in to the car as they speed away to the location of Vikram’s rented apartment.

 

On the way under the questioning of Rakesh his father spoke with irritation.

 

“The hidden demon is said to be some high level person whose face has never appeared before.

 

It is said that he is a mercenary that kill other mercenary and underworld people because they crossed his bottom line.

 

Most of the money he earned is not from the mercenary job instead of killing mercenaries and taking their secret stashes.

 

He has invested meticulously in many high level companies that are current in top 500 and also the hidden top companies.

 

He can walk into any country including USA without anyone daring to stop him.

 

Well no one can recognise him even if they want to stop him.

 

He is also a highly valued scientist that has contributed to the recent scientific developments around the world.

 

If he just gave a command he can make any country go to war and even without any reliance he can manipulate from the shadows to cause a civil war in a country.

 

There is one time some rich man of US who became frustrated because he was unable to buy of this demon’s research tried to attack a company that this demon invested.

 

Do you know what the results are?

 

Right after the attack, a series of news started circulate in the net that possess all the company secrets of this rich man along with all of his illegal dealings and secret affairs with perfect proofs.

 

You should know the recent financial crisis all over the world right.

 

This is the after effect of that demon’s retaliation.

 

When the news of the secrets came out not only that rich man but the people behind him and supported him throughout the world was pulled out.

 

There is another secret to this retaliation.

 

Well this retaliation is not because that rich man tried to attack the company he invested.

 

Instead this rich man also tried to kidnap and shoot an adult video of the company manager’s wife and daughter.

 

The thing is they only tried and were unsuccessful because the demon appeared out of nowhere and saved them.

 

Only after that rich man touched his bottom line did the demon retaliate.

 

It is said that this as long as you did not do something to touch his bottom line that demon will not do anything to you.

 

Fortunately that demon should have already realised that this woman is not loyal to him so he simply let you go.

 

If this woman was really loyal to him then with your behaviour the result would be very simple.

 

You would die and out entire family including the roots of our business, politics and everything will be erased from the history of our country.

 

Fortunately this woman is not loyal to him.

 

Oh! I forgot to mention.

 

Even though he is called a hidden demon, there is another name for him in many countries.

 

He is called the hidden King.

 

His support in itself is the branding that the person never does illegal business of some sorts.

 

Only the nature of this person is so frightening that he was called as hidden demon by the people in the underworld.

 

He should have already expecting you to some extent and has already researched about your background that is me.

 

That should be why he called himself as hidden demon instead of hidden king for me to recognise quickly.”

 

The more he calmed down the more Rakesh’s father thought how lucky he was.

 

On the other hand Mandara has the thoughts of dying that she has just kicked away a person whose power is compared to a country.........

 

62