Chapter 9: do you want to know the secrets of the world?
2k 3 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: do you want to know the secrets of the world?

 

On the other hand Mandara has the thoughts of dying that she has just kicked away a person whose power is compared to a country.

 

A true king the one that she can never get is with her for so long and she never knew it.

 

“Phat”

 

“Phat”

 

Mandara slapped her cheeks marking her hand prints red on her cheeks.

 

She started to cry.

 

Rakesh’s father looked at her with pity for the loss of chance and contempt at her stupidity at the same time.

 

When his father stopped speaking Rakesh couldn’t help but ask.

 

“Father, why are you calling Vikram by the titles like demon or king?

 

Is Vikram not his true name?”

 

His father looked at him and nodded his head and said.

 

“No one knows what his true name is or which nation he belongs to.

 

Well the people that saw him usually pointed to different nationalities because of his disguising techniques.

 

Think about it during his stay with you people do you have even a single photo of him.”

 

When Vikram thought about and searched through his groups and friends and even the university staff records.

 

But all he found is that for some reason the records of this specific person are gone both soft and hard copies were gone completely.

 

When he said this out loud the expression on his father’s face became more hardened because previously his thoughts of demon were just a guess but now it was confirmed.

 

He doesn’t want to become the victim of the demon’s retaliation because of his son’s stupidity.

 

Finally, they arrived at the apartment of Vikram stayed till now.

 

When they came they found that Vikram vacated the apartment and after paying the rent completely to the owner.

 

When they tried to see through the CCTV footages they found that they were already deleted.

 

Rakesh’s father wanted to take a look at the apartment and found that everything is as it is and looked very neat and clean.

 

It is as if no one stayed here or the person that stayed here did not leave a single trace of himself here.

 

Rakesh’s father send his men to search all the means of transport that is going out of this town based on the leaving attire of Vikram that he got from the house owner.

 

............

 

Vikram just arrived at the beach area.

 

With the big bag he started to walk on the beach as if he is not carrying the bag behind him and walking on the sand.

 

He was peacefully sat at a corner of the beach where the number of people nearby is very sparse.

 

He was thinking of his findings as he already forgot about the incident related to Mandara and Rakesh just like they are a just a passing wind.

 

“Now that I came to some conclusions all of them turned to be dead ends and it is like some invisible wall is blocking me from knowing the truth of these secrets.

 

What is the key to solving these secrets...?”

 

When he thought of these words he received a message in his secret phone.

 

“Do you want to know the secret of the world?

 

Yes/ no”

 

This is was a self made and highly secured phone.

 

Currently it is not connected to any network or there is no way to send a message to it directly right now because it was switched off.

 

Then how did the message appeared in a switched off phone.

 

He suddenly had a premonition that this is the key to solving his current predicament.

 

He did not click the yes option instead he checked the phone for a few seconds and decided to switch on the phone but the phone did not respond

 

He sighed for a moment and knows that he is going to open the Pandora's Box.

 

But there is a hidden excitement in his thought as he finally clicked the yes option.

 

Immediately his surroundings suddenly froze as if someone clicked the stop button then his surroundings blanked out making him fall into a semi unconscious state.

 

..........

 

He doesn’t know how long it has passed but he felt like he has travelled at a very high speed but in stable state.

 

When he woke up he was in a huge hall that was enclosed on all sides.

 

Other than him there are other people and by count it should be around hundred of them.

 

He is the first one to wake up and started to look around with curiosity.

 

He was sure that he was not kidnapped.

 

His bag is with him and the phone is still on his hand.

 

There is not even a single change to his appearance when he was on the beach.

 

This shows that he was not kidnapped or anyone touched his body to move.

 

So he was transported here by other means.

 

He did not show any expression on his face at first but he decided to change it and act as a normal civilian that looked confused over his current situation.

 

He observed the nationality of other people.

 

They are from all over the world and there is not specific pattern.

 

He looked around the solid walls of the enclosed room.

 

He found that the walls are strong and made of some unknown material.

 

The people started to wake up one by one and the ruckus started with some people that have big mouth and throw their weights around.

 

Vikram just simply ignored them and found a specific spot which is like an elevated platform.

 

“Hey how dare you kidnap me?

 

Do you know who I am?

 

Release me immediately or face the consequences of my background”

 

“Sir whoever that kidnapped me.

 

If you want money I can give you as much as you want so please release me.”

 

“Is this a reality show or that illegal battle royal fighting that has recently become famous in the novels...?”

 

“Please release me I my husband will become doubtful again....”

 

.............

 

64