Chapter 10: a black gentle man called Hakim (Vol 1 complete)
2.1k 7 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: a black gentle man called Hakim

 

The roof of the enclosed space is around 3 meters high and there is no opening anywhere around.

 

It is a perfectly enclosed room which intrigued Vikram very much.

 

By the time all the people woke up suddenly right on the top of elevated platform, the roof made a circular light portal.

 

The people grasped their breath looking at the scene that is happening in front of them.

 

Then a person suddenly came out of the portal and fell straight on the elevated platform from 3 meters high.

 

He just landed on his feet as if nothing happened.

 

He looked strong, his skin tone is black and his facial features represent his nationality should be an African or a country that is very close to equator.

 

He is wearing normal casual dress and did not possess much of extravagance.

 

His face is peaceful which is in contrast to his appearance.

 

“Lost lambs don't quarrel.

 

I am here to explain the details to you.”

 

The suddenly appeared black man spoke with grace.

 

“Who the hell is this black dog that want to speak to us standing on the top of the podium.

 

Don't try to bluff us with your tricks.

 

I know you jumped using some threads attacked to you and there are some flood lights above.....”

 

A white man started to speak with arrogance like he is the master of the world.

 

“Who are you calling black dog..... I will kill you right away and shut your arrogant mouth once and for all.”

 

There is Chinese man in army dress that acted as if he is cool and spoke.

 

“Mister you better send me back if you don't want to get into trouble with my country....”

 

Then there is a Japanese student like person that looked very excited.

 

“Hey...mister big man, is this the so called the fantasy world of magic or science fiction......”

 

There are a few people that spoke various kinds of words.

 

Vikram only looked quietly and did not speak a single word.

 

The big man did not say anything for some time and said.

 

“First listen to what I say then you can leave if you wanted to.

 

My name is Hakim.”

“We are all from earth which is just a sanctuary of the real world.

 

Right now you are in between the sanctuary and the real world.

 

The real world is a dangerous place that is filled with various monsters and other races that compete for the resources.

 

Our task in the real world is to help the real world or the will of the world obtain the chaos energy through various means..........

 

We will talk about the thing right now before going to in depth matters of the real world.

 

When a person in the sanctuary was able to connect to the magic talent or have the qualification to evolve or some other special cases then they will receive a call from the real world.

 

In the real world as long as you can survive longer you will be able to obtain whatever you want like money, power, beauty, super powers, eternal life........

 

The real world is dangerous.

 

The currency of the real world is chaos points.

 

Earning chaos points has many ways like hunting the chaos monsters, completing the missions provided by the countries to the guilds or by entering the fantasy worlds....

 

In the current situation you are not yet accepted by the real world.

 

You have to pass the entrance test and this is also for rating your capabilities and giving you a grade and preference.

 

The test will be in fantasy world where you are given missions to complete.

 

Fantasy world is made or the literary works of the sanctuary like novels, anime, movies....

 

If you are lucky you can the powers and other things of the literary works.

 

The rewards include chaos points, military merit, attribute points, artefacts.......

 

There is one more thing your performance in the fantasy world will give you chaos points that are essential as money in the real world.

 

There will be military merit you will get in those worlds which is useful for your social standing.........

 

There will be attribute points that are used to improve your various aspects that are displayed in your status page

 

Now let me tell you about the other important thing.

 

Everything in the real world is more like a gamified version of the reality where you can think of it like a RPG game with status page and other things........

 

But beware that even though it looks like a game it is a true reality where you can die.

 

Now think of status in your mind and you will see your own status.”

 

Everyone subconsciously thought of status and immediately a light screen appeared in front of their faces.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Vikram, Vicky, hidden demon, hidden king

 

Age: 22

 

Race: human

 

Titles: none

 

Job: none

 

Affiliation: none

 

Military rank: none (Testing required)

 

Civilian rank: none (Testing required)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 10

 

Stamina: 10

 

Strength: 10

 

Agility: 10

 

Intelligence: 10

 

Sense: 10

 

Charm: 10

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: none

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 100/100

 

Stamina points: 100/100

 

Magic points: 100/100

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 0

 

Chaos points: 0

 

Skill points: 0

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

 

Insight: tier 0 (0/1000)

 

Will: tier 0 (0/1000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills: none

---------------------

 

“Everyone will be able to see their own details from the status panel.

 

Your status panel is only visible to you and others can’t see your details without your permission.

 

You better no share it will other people because you might be back stabbed by them when in mission.

 

Most people of the modern will already know the things mentioned in the status panel.

 

 But for the people that don't understand I will explain the details clearly.

 

First of all name, age and race will be known for most people which is normal.

 

If there is a difference in the race then congratulation that you are a mixed blood and there is chance to get the special skills of that other race.

 

 

61