Chapter 16: getting information
1.4k 1 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: getting information

 

The other guards did not seem to have the ability to shoot while running so they can only carry their guns and run behind their captain Gabriel chasing after Vikram.

 

Soon the guards and Gabriel were separated.

 

Only Gabriel was following Vikram into the forest.

 

The reason for following is simple that Vikram stopped at one spot and threw another rock at Gabriel.

 

That accurately hit the same spot that he hit previously.

 

With that the anger in Gabriel started to boil and made him look like an angry bull.

 

After leading him to the forest area Vikram simply used the rope in his bag to create a snare.

 

The angry bull Gabriel was caught as he rushed into the snare to become a hanging bat to a big tree.

 

Even though this guard captain is strong with 500 health points, what can he do when he was trapped?

 

This is the major difference between a game and a reality.

 

If a person that did not have enough strength to break the special rope prepared to catch elephants then no matter how much health points he has it is useless.

 

Unlike games where the NPC fighter would easily break the traps after losing some time as delay or stun effect.

 

Vikram did not stop there as he used some anaesthetic to make Gabriel loose his consciousness.

 

After that he took Gabriel that weighs around 120 kilograms and tied him to a tree at a well hidden place.

 

He put in some trails for the other pursuers and waited to the side after assembling his self made gun.

 

This gun is multi functional where he can use any bullet by adjusting some things.

 

The materials of the gun were special alloys that are very costly.

 

This cannot be mass produced under normal circumstances and the process of making requires many precision tools.

 

This gun can be used from a normal BB gun that can shoot needles to high powered sniper rifle.

 

This thing include silencer so the amount of sound it produces is very low.

 

The bullets he inserted into it were as small as that are smeared with muscle relaxant.

 

He has many sets of them and they are easy to carry and easy to use.

 

He waited patiently for half an hour and finally got the two guards that were previously chasing him along with Gabriel.

 

Checked the details of these guards and then tied them to the tree nearby the place where Gabriel was tied.

 

Since they did not lose consciousness Vikram can simply question them.

 

Well at first they did not want to speak but after breaking some small joints they started to speak the truth.

 

Vikram questioned them related to some things related to the current politics situations and about some secrets that they know.

 

After getting the information Vikram enquired about their guard captain and found many things that touched his bottom line.

 

Vikram smile simply but the smile looked like that of a devil to the two guards.

 

By the time Vikram was done questioning he took out two papers on which he wrote some contract details.

 

The contract is very simple as he narrated it to those people.

 

“I will release you from all this pain for all your money that you have on you and the secret stashes that you told me.

 

Do you accept this contract?

 

If yes I will help you put your thumb print on this contract.”

 

Vikram made a small cut on his finger and put his blood thumb print on both the papers as one of the parties.

 

The two guards felt that Vikram spoke sincerely looking at the blood thumbprint on the contracts.

 

Well they thought that Vikram is naive, why would they be bound by the contract.

 

With the thoughts of early stage science believing people got the cut on their thumbs readily and made a thumb print.

 

As soon as they gave their thumb prints, Vikram smiled again and this time he directly punctured their eyes.

 

Unlike the guard captain these guards only have 200 health points.

 

So as soon as their eyes punctured by Vikram they got a critical hit and it did not stop there but moved all the way to their brain.

 

In less than 5 seconds they have already died.

 

Well right after their eyes were protruded they have already lost the chance to feel pain as the brain was hit in the state of sudden shock.

 

This was a special trick of Vikram that can kill anyone without letting them make any excessive movements.

 

It is true that everyone has a red health points bar hanging on their heads but the fatal hits are still fatal.

 

Unlike a game if one were to poke a hole in some ones brain then they will lose the capabilities to fight or even die.

 

Well there are exceptions and special cases for monsters but for humans and humanoid creatures this was nearly true.

 

Since these guards are not of high level and their health points are not that high, Vikram was able to kill them easily.

 

The critical hits drained their health points at an alarming rate to kill them.

 

............

 

After they died they dropped a small box that seems to be made out of mud and the colour is red.

 

Vikram previously took a few coins from them forcibly and received information on what he can obtain.

 

Naturally for one bronze coin he gets 10 chaos points,

 

Silver coin can get 100 chaos points and

 

Gold coin can get 1000 chaos points.

 

These rates are if the money is earned truthfully.

 

If they were stolen or threaten then the value will drop by the amount of risk that is not taking from 100 percent risk factor.

 

If a person chose the very easy mode which is 20 percent risk.

 

This means that person is leaving 80 percent risk so the amount of chaos points he get for a bronze coin is only 2 chaos point, for silver coin is 20 chaos points and for gold coin is only 200 chaos points...........

 

50