Chapter 19: meeting Mistress Katherine
1.6k 0 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19: meeting Mistress Katherine

 

Vikram added truth and lies mixing in to form a mysterious story.

 

The British people are still superstitious at that time in the early eighteenth century and science it just budding its flowers in major cities.

 

So when secret society or some things were mentioned things would really change.

 

With that he directly got the access into the house as the new cook.

 

Butler John immediately went to meet with the mistress Katherine and told her about Vikram being an excellent travelling cook.

 

She did not ask about the food but instead she asked about the appearance of Vikram.

 

With the excellent description of Vikram from the mouth of butler John he was immediately welcomed with open arms.

 

It was already evening right now.

 

So, Mistress Katherine ordered Vikram to prepare the dinner for the night.

 

If she liked the taste of the food in the dinner then she will call Lord Squire Trelawney for lunch tomorrow morning.

 

Well there are two important things here first she has to like the food cooked by Vikram and at night she has to like the performance of John so that she can recommend him.

 

Vikram still has a few days before the dead line and he can make good with getting in touch with the owner of the ship that would sail to the Treasure Island.

 

With these thoughts he made the plans ready.

 

Because of the presence of the other servants in the house Vikram did not get to meet Mistress Katherine straight away.

 

She restrained herself from getting excited and ordered for Vikram to make her some tea and cookies to eat.

 

She also ordered him to personally bring her the things so that she can talk.

 

She made sure that butler John keep the other servants occupied at the time they talk in the lounge.

 

Vikram don’t know what kind of fetish that this mistress Katherine has.

 

But he is prepared for everything to come towards him.

 

Since she wants a steamy night he will give her one and enjoy it in the process.

 

………

 

After some time butler John told Vikram to enter the lounge to serve the tea for Mistress Katherine.

 

He has even winked towards Vikram.

 

Vikram know what this means and he is already prepared with some cookies and other confectionaries that specially made.

 

He pulled the cart holding the dishes and tea towards the lounge.

 

He has already changed the dress to that of a professional that was specifically bought by butler John just now.

 

Vikram saw a beautiful woman sitting on a sofa in a leisurely manner.

 

Her hair is blond and her body proportions are very good.

 

She can be compared to some of the heroines in the present earth but in old style of dressing.

 

Simply to say she was hot.

 

Vikram licked his lips and moved forward when Mistress Katherine turned her gaze towards Vikram.

 

He looked straight into her eyes without blinking and with strong confidence.

 

She was dazed for a moment and finally came back to her senses.

 

She smiled playfully and asked.

 

“Are you the travelling chef called Vicky that butler John spoke off?”

Vikram smiled and nodded his head then said.

 

“Yes lady,

 

Well the purpose of my visit is not only just travelling to improve my cooking skills, but also to meet many beauties on the journey.

 

I believe that winning a woman’s stomach is the best way to win the love of a woman.

 

So I became a travelling chef.”

 

“Well did you meet those beautiful women and got their love?”

 

Mistress Katherine asked with a sly smile.

 

Vikram smile playfully and said.

 

“Well lady, I met plenty of them and filled their stomachs with my love till they are completely satisfied.

 

They even wanted to follow me but I rejected them because my life is on the road and they will lose the protection of their husbands along with the luxury and money.

 

So I convinced them to stay there and told them to meet again when I pass by during my journey.”

 

“Then are you here to fill my stomach with your love too….?”

 

Mistress Katherine asked with an innocent smile.

 

Vikram also showed an innocent smile and said.

 

“As long as the beautiful lady Katherine wants I will fill you with my love completely till you are satisfied.

 

Of course it is food made with may excellent cooking skills and some other things made with my other skills and services if lady wanted me to use…”

 

“Oh my, there are so many things.

 

Care to show me your tool that you hid in your pants while I enjoy the tea.

 

Since there is no one here at the movement it would not cause any problems to your secret tool hehe…”

 

Mistress Katherine said with a slight lewd smile.

 

Vikram was not taken aback from the words of Katherine instead he smiled happily as his plan is going smoothly.

 

He first poured the tea in the silver ware and gave it to Mistress Katherine.

 

There are no zippers to the pants at that time and need fastening of buttons and thread to hold clothes still on the body.

 

Vikram specifically ordered with buttons in the crotch region for easy usage.

 

So after handing the tea cum to Mistress Catherine he gently lifted his tail coat and then unbuttoned the crotch region of his pants.

 

He has his underwear from the modern clothes so it was easy for him to pull it down revealing his thick long pole that was still in passive state.

 

He was proud of his thing as it grew very well.

 

He was afraid when he was a child that his thing would grow small as he cannot make it grow bigger with exercise but fortunately it was one thing in his body that is strong enough to make many women submit to it.

 

It was quite big when it became excited.

 

When his pole came into fresh air in passive state mistress Katherine looked at it while sipping tea………..

 

48