Chapter 20: a steamy conversation
1.6k 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20: a steamy conversation

 

When his pole came into fresh air in passive state mistress Katherine looked at it while sipping tea.

 

But in the next moment her expression changed as her small mouth formed an ‘O’ symbol because of her astonishment looking at Vikram's pole.

 

Because of the sudden shock she has almost dropped the tea cup.

 

It was caught by Vikram as he moved forward in a quick movement.

 

But another thing happened at the same time.

 

His pole came close to her face making her even more shocked.

 

She has already forgotten about the tea cup and the hand holding her hand and the tea cup.

 

Instead she moved closure towards Vikram's pole and took a small sniff.

 

She showed an expression of lust in her face that Vikram usually sees in the eyes of the unsatisfied women.

 

Vikram might be called a hypocrite but in his opinion it is never the fault of a woman if she did some things behind the back of her husband.

 

The reason is the inability of her husband or family to satisfy all the needs of their woman.

 

Well this is for the majority case and in minority there are women that loved to have sex with many men.

 

Well he did not feel that as wrong as many men are also like that as they liked to have many women.

 

But as a man he prefer loyal woman than jumping jets that would leave at the first sight of a better chance.

 

Also he did not mind if that woman is pure or not before being loyal to him but after becoming loyal to him he don’t want them to be disloyal to him.

 

If they become disloyal to him then he will simply abandon them without a second thought.

 

But before that he will thoroughly investigate all the reasons before making the decision of abandoning her.

 

…………

 

In the current case Vikram was sure that mistress Katherine is only seeking some fun with Vikram and other men to ease her needs of lust.

 

She will not follow Vikram even if he proposed to her to take her away.

 

Other than that he done know the rules of this fantasy world and don’t know if he can take the plot line characters out of the fantasy world.

 

So he has decided to go with the flow and think about the other things later based on the situations.

 

While he is thinking Mistress Katherine stretched her hand out and held the pole of Vikram bringing him back to reality.

 

Vikram did not say anything and just smiled.

 

He placed the tea cup back on the tray cart.

 

Mistress Katherine asked while pouting.

 

“Why is your sword not standing?

 

Am I not beautiful enough to make you excited?”

 

Vikram smiled and said.

 

“Lady Katherine, you should at least show me your assets before exciting me right.

 

For suppose you can show me your oranges and cherries (Tits) to excite me.

 

Since your covered up everything may little man is sulking right now.”

 

Katherine giggled and pulled down her ‘v’ neck top at one side revealing one of her tits.

 

Her cherrys are baby pink in colour and the surrounding white skin made a special contrast that is very beautiful to watch.

 

Vikram was never bored to see the things of women as every woman is unique.

 

The more he saw the more excited he became.

 

The pole of Vikram stood up and started to grow into a beast.

 

Mistress Katherine was astounded by the sheer size and shape of Vikram's pole.

 

“It is so big and powerful.

 

I wanted to have a taste of it soon.

 

Well it will be night soon and we can eat each other hehe.”

 

Vikram smiled and said.

 

“Lady Katherine,

 

Since you excited the little one so much at least give it a kiss or it will be hurt because of lack of your love.

 

If you want I can give a kiss to your cherry so that its feelings would not be hurt.

 

There is no one around to look so a small tasting is not a problem right.”

 

Vikram said while smiling lewdly.

 

Lady Katherine was taken aback and smiled back lewdly as she spoke.

 

“Well, a simple kiss is needed to appreciate the alertness of your big man.

 

My cherry can also be tasted by the chef Vicky so that you can easily prepare a delicious dinner in the night right.”

 

Lady Katherine giggled as she finished speaking.

 

The she moved forward and gave a kiss to Vikram's pole right at the tip which was a little wet.

 

Vikram endured the excitement and bent down to kiss on the cherry of Katherine.

 

‘It is plump and juicy to touch.

 

Such a unique fragrance and sensation’

 

Vikram bewildered as he thought.

 

It is same every time he met a woman and tasted her.

 

Everyone felt unique in their own way.

 

He was never bored when it comes to woman.

 

Also he wanted to take all the women in the world as he wanted all of them to belong to him.

 

He is not a type to get bored woman after tasting her once and always longed for more.

 

But situation is not always the same and one cannot get everything that they wanted.

 

So he can only move on in his life without thinking more of the things that cannot be taken for him.

 

Vikram gave her a lip kiss after he kissed her cherry and it is a passionate and long kiss.

 

After this short hot encounter they adjusted their clothes and conversed about some other things like a proper lady and chef.

 

When Vikram returned butler John looked at him with a complicated look.

 

He did not say much as he went to check on Mistress Katherine.

 

He wanted to know her opinion as it will change his face if she becomes angry.

 

But when he checked on her she looked very happy which made him happy too…..

 

 

 

46