Chapter 26: can take them to real world
1.2k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26: can take them to real world

 

So he made this question to see if it is possible to take her with him.

 

She is not a bad woman and if he can save her and heal her she is particularly loyal as he original character is like that.

 

So he wanted to try to know some things and his assumptions.

 

Immediately he got a reply from the system.

 

“You can take the people from the fantasy world into the real world.

 

But there are two conditions.

 

First, the person that you want to take with you to the real world should have to be willing to follow you.

 

Second, the system will charge you with a specified number of chaos points to take the person out of the fantasy world.

 

The amount of chaos points require varies from person to person and the amount is based on various factors.

 

The person that is brought to the real world will be exactly the same as they were in the fantasy world.

 

If that person is in injured state or any other problems they will be brought out just as it is to the real world.

 

In the real world, the person that was brought out will be just like any other person.

 

Player has to pay a fixed payment of chaos points to the fantasy system every month to let the person that was brought out sustain.

 

Or player can make a permanent onetime payment to remove the sustenance problems.

 

The required chaos points for sustenance are equal to the sum of all the stats that the person brought out has.

 

As for the permanent onetime payment, it will be calculated based on the military and civilian rank of the player.

 

…………..

 

There are some other details that shocked Vikram a little and his eyes were widened a little because of the shock.

 

After knowing that he can take someone out of the fantasy world he has many thoughts.

 

But that would be for later time.

 

Right now he wanted to know another thing.

 

“System can I see the details of Katherine.”

 

“Player can see the details if the targeted fantasy world’s person is willing.”

 

Vikram simply looked toward Katherine that was in sad state and asked.

 

“Katherine can I see your details…”

 

Katherine thought that Vikram wanted to see her naked and do something.

 

She thought it is the way that Vikram wanted to console her from her current grief state.

 

Even though she is in his embrace all the time her dress still intact as Vikram did not make any move on her.

 

Since Vikram wanted to get on she simply accepted and moved her hands to strip her night dress.

 

Vikram stopped her and focused his eyes on the light screen containing the details of Katherine only he could see.

 

Katherine stopped and thought that Vikram is thinking of something.

 

She waited patiently as she pulled Vikram's arms and placed them on her tits.

 

In the list her name is mentioned along with her stats that are very normal for an ordinary human all of them are around 5 stat points.

 

In the status of Katherine it is stated that she is severely mentally ill and her remaining life span is around a year.

 

Vikram was shocked a little.

 

But there is another thing that shocked him more.

 

That is her talent in wine maker.

 

Well the talent did not shock him but the thing beside the wine maker that shocked him.

 

His insight skill has the ability to see the potential of her talent.

 

It said that she has legendary level talent.

 

But suddenly he thought

 

“Why it is not triggered when he is looking at his own status panel.”

 

The system gave the answer for that when the insight skill is explained.

 

The skill level of his skills is very low and the triggering for detecting special things is very low.

 

So it did not detect anything in his status panel.

 

Vikram thought the things through and sighed.

 

He made it sure to understand those skills quickly and improve them.

 

Coming back to the topic Vikram was shocked to find that Katherine has such good skill which can be of many uses.

 

Anyone can tell that wine is a fast moving product especially in a place where life and death were possible at any time.

 

Even without the skill Vikram wanted to take her out of this world.

 

She is a good woman but was broken by her experiences she is beautiful and has kind heart.

 

These things were all found as he chatted with her about many things in these two days.

 

Since she did not have any negative things that Vikram did not like about and has good character in her heart Vikram has decided to move to the next step.

 

The moment he came to this world he has already decided to form a harem with many beauties from other worlds.

 

But his plans were stopped because he doubted if he can take a person from the fantasy world to the real world.

 

After confirming that he can take people from the fantasy world to the real world he has completely decided on his plans.

 

Well he will not put any discord between true lovers.

 

His targets are different and only if they accepted him and his thoughts of harem will he take them with him.

 

He formulated many plans for the future operations.

 

Right now he wanted to see if Katherine is willing to come with him to the real world.

 

But then he got a notification from the system.

 

“Player cannot disclose anything related to the real world or this world or related to the fantasy system to the fantasy world characters directly.

 

Everything that player says about the forbidden things will be muted and cannot be heard by the fantasy world characters.

 

There will not be any penalty for this but the people that listen to you will become suspicious of you.”

 

Vikram sighed with many thoughts…..

 

42