Chapter 27: Katherine accepts the proposal
1.2k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27: Katherine accepts the proposal

 

Vikram sighed with many thoughts.

 

He knows that things are not as easy as they should be some restrictions.

 

He thought that there would be penalty because of this he did not say anything about the real world to lord Trelawney.

 

Instead he told them about wanderer’s society.

 

He was actually testing the waters before.

 

He was testing to see if he can speak about his origins using the words that did not disclose the details of the real world or the fantasy system.

 

Previously they were warned to not to disclose anything related to the real world or the other things in the fantasy world by the introducing person before the start of the test.

 

Vikram also got the information from the fantasy system first hand.

 

He was sure that there is no penalty in this fantasy world; this doesn’t mean that there is no penalty in the other fantasy world.

 

With that he has to test some waters to get the information he wanted from the system.

 

Since it is like that Vikram finally spoke to Katherine who is in his embrace.

 

“Katherine, what I am about to say to you is very important.

 

So listen carefully and give me your answer after thinking about the entire thing.”

 

Katherine looked at Vikram strangely and said.

 

“You are not taking pity on me are you?”

Vikram smiled and said

 

“No”

 

“Now listen carefully.

 

I came from a faraway place and I am prohibited from telling you about that place for some reasons.

 

The memory I was able to remember about my child hood is started from the orphanage.

 

I don’t know my parents or what happened to them.

 

There is always bullying and other forms of problems in the orphanage without a care even if I was ill or hungry.

 

Sometime later I and some of the other people were bought by some mercenaries………”

 

Vikram went through explaining his life changing some of the words and skipping some of the parts that doesn’t need to be said.

 

“In the end I have decided to have a harem filled with women loyal to me so that I can share my happiness and joy with them.

 

After a miracle I was able to come here from a faraway place and met you.

 

I do not pity you about your past and I admire you for the decision that you make killing the man you loved in that situation.

 

You are brave and true to yourself.

 

If any there is a weak woman in your place then she would have definitely killed herself.

 

You did not do that instead you killed the person you love without hesitation and even lived a life as you please with the man you hate the most.

 

…………

 

Now I am coming to the main point that you should pay attention to.

 

I liked your character and the way you handled things.

 

I fell in love and want you to be the first woman to join my harem.

 

I will not betray you or abandon you.

 

I will be your family and we will live happily for a long time.

 

Before all of this I want to ask you.

 

Do you want to leave this place and come with me?

 

Before you answer I have to warn you.

 

When you accept me you will be bound to me.

 

I my place if I die them you will disappear along with me too.

 

You might not be able to come back to this please ever again.

 

That is all I wanted to say.

 

I love you and hope that you would accept my love.”

 

Vikram said all of this and waited for Katherine to make a decision.

 

Katherine was silently listening without making any sound or comments while Vikram spoke.

 

After he finished speaking she was silent for some time and said.

 

“You should know that I have slept with many men and I am severely ill right now.

 

I know that I did not have much time to live.

 

Do you still want me to be your woman and come with you to your place?”

 

Vikram nodded his head with expectant smile.

 

Katherine sighed and looked at Vikram for a few moments and finally nodded her head.

 

“Since you love me so much and want me to become your woman then so be I.

 

But you have to make me many tasty dishes every day for me to eat….”

 

As soon as she accepted and finished her words a light screen with the words of confirmation for her decision.

 

She was shocked for a moment and looked towards Vikram.

 

Vikram already know about this from the previous enquiry from the system.

 

Only if the targeted person really accepts Vikram and wanted to go with him full trust would this confirmation message will appear.

 

Vikram was happy that Katherine trusted him and has decided to leave with him.

 

Vikram nodded his head indication that she should make her choice.

 

It was so magical for her that she was astounded for a moment.

 

When she made her final choice the system immediately prompted to Vikram that he got a person in his team called Katherine.

 

There are few more details Vikram has to see through them before he can clarify things to Katherine.

 

He found that there is no problem with the details of Katherine.

 

Vikram also found that he can use the chaos points to help heal his subordinates after leaving this world.

 

When he leaves this world the characters that became his subordinates will automatically leave with him.

 

So he don’t have to worry about taking Katherine with him to dangerous places and leave her in a safe place till he takes care of the things.

 

………..

 

When he is done with looking at the details Vikram looked toward Katherine and explained.

 

Since she became his subordinate, he doesn’t have to be reserved about the real world and other details.

 

He can speak freely about them with her.

 

44