Chapter 28: plans for a big robbery
1.2k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28: plans for a big robbery

 

Since she became his subordinate, he doesn’t have to be reserved about the real world and other details, he can speak freely about them with her.

 

When she found the truth Katherine has her eyes widened to the point that she felt that everything that happened here is unbelievable.

 

If she did not see the light screen for confirmation just now she would have thought that Vikram is a mad man.

 

Vikram found that the affection value of Katherine towards him is 80 points.

 

When it reaches 100 points then it means that she has absolute trust in him.

 

He can understand that Katherine and him only have some good trust in her current situation but she did not fully devoted herself to him.

 

The remaining 20 points of affection should be increased with his actions in the coming future.

 

………..

 

It was in the middle of the night when they felt sleepy after chatting about many things.

 

Both of them have some things that they talked about that they found surprising.

 

They both slowly slept embracing each other.

 

They did not do anything that night and slept peacefully.

 

In the morning next day Vikram woke up first and slowly moved out from the embrace of Katherine.

 

She was still sleeping.

 

Vikram checked her pulse and felt that her body condition is still bad.

 

He has to slowly remove her grievances.

 

Last night she told him that she wanted to kill Lord Trelawney to avenge her family.

 

That is her only grievance.

 

It is also because of this that her health is slowly deteriorating over time.

 

Her helplessness, sadness, anger and some other things made her body lose its vitality.

 

Vikram promised her that he would kill Lord Trelawney in a few days.

 

With that her mind is at ease but the previous damage is still there.

 

So he went to kitchen and started to make some things that can energies her and rejuvenate her vitality a little.

 

Butler John also woke up and came to the kitchen to look.

 

Vikram looked at him and said.

 

“Mistress Katherine is ill and based on the estimate it will take around one year of medication to heal her.

 

During this year she would not be able to sleep with another man and she needs someone to watch over her.

 

I presume that in a few days Lord Trelawney is going to go on a voyage.

 

He will take me with him.

 

When I am away you have to give this medicine to Mistress Katherine and don’t do any excessive things.

 

I will let you learn how to make this medicine so please note down the details butler John……”

 

Vikram said seriously.

 

Butler John who believed that Vikram is from a secret organization and even helped Lord Trelawney has fully trusted Vikram.

 

Last night Vikram already talked about this with Katherine and she accepted his words and decided to give this order to butler John.

 

This way she would not be touched by other man including Lord Trelawney before they left this fantasy world.

 

Vikram planned this and immediately implemented it.

 

He made the medicine then prepared some dishes good for health for breakfast.

 

From today Vikram has to work at two places that is Mistress Katherine’s house and Lord Trelawney mansion.

 

There are other plans of Vikram which is to find the details of the warehouses of Lord Trelawney from the words of his servants.

 

This can be done only if he was able to get their trust.

 

First Vikram fed Katherine with some medicine.

 

He gave the duty of breakfast to butler John and left to Lord Trelawney mansion where he prepared lunch for them.

 

While preparing lunch for Lord Trelawney Vikram talked with the butler and servants there.

 

It is not easy to get the information because of the difficulty that he chose entering this fantasy world.

 

Few days gone by with some busy schedule,

 

On this day Lord Trelawney has held a small banquette to other lords in the Cornish area.

 

What he wanted to tell them is about the special medicine that Vikram has and how his pole was able to do some super performance.

 

Simply put it was a show off.

 

Well this is very much useful to Vikram as he has other ideas about this.

 

That day Vikram was called to meet with some lords in the evening after the banquette by Lord Trelawney.

 

Vikram met them and the lords praised him for his excellent cooking skills.

 

Even in the banquette many rich woman had their eyes on Vikram with his handsome face and toned body along with his most outstanding cooking skills.

 

Vikram was already expecting some meeting like this and it is most probably related to his special medicine.

 

These lords all came here to get the recipe of his medicine.

 

Vikram was very reluctant to tell them about this.

 

But after some time, under the mediation of Lord Trelawney Vikram has made some suggestions.

 

He told those lords to first try the medicine once and if they are satisfied then they can talk about selling them the recipe of the medicine.

 

The lords nodded their heads as they also have the same thoughts.

 

Since it is like that Vikram looked towards Lord Trelawney and said.

 

“Lord Trelawney the ingredients for the medicines are costly and I don’t know if I can use yours….”

 

Before Vikram could speak Lord Trelawney spoke directly.

 

“Vicky, go make the special medicine for all the people here right now.”

 

When Vikram went out into the kitchen the butler came to him and talked about the cut that Lord Trelawney would receive being the mediator.

 

Vikram know that this would happen.

 

He simply accepted it as he was going to do take everything with him any way so why bother with these small things.

 

The lords that are present with Lord Trelawney were all local lords in the surrounding areas.

 

It is very easy for Vikram to steal their money if he wanted to.

 

47