Chapter 29: new skill called contract
1.1k 1 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29: new skill called contract

 

The lords that are present with Lord Trelawney were all local lords in the surrounding areas. It is very easy for Vikram to steal their money if he wanted to.

 

Vikram has already planning to do that.

 

During the current era the lords here are fully loaded with money.

 

Their money power is strong enough to get the interest of the queen of England.

 

Later this land was able to get a high number of seats in the council which is around 44 seats by records.

 

That is how loaded these people are.

 

While making the medicine Vikram asked the butler to bring some parchment and pen to write some contracts.

 

The butler has already seen this before when he asked Lord Trelawney and knows what Vikram is doing.

 

He brought in the materials while Vikram is preparing medicine and also working on writing the contract.

 

He is actually multitasking doing the two things at the same time making the people in the kitchen astounded.

 

The butler wanted to help but Vikram rejected saying that everything should be written by him to make this contract valid later when he submit it to the society.

 

Butler stood silently looking as Vikram worked.

 

After that the cups were filled with the medicine and Vikram told butler to wait for 5 minutes before bringing them into the guest hall where the lords are.

 

Vikram first made his move coming to the guest hall and informed them that the medicine is ready and it has to cool down a little before taking.

 

So they have to wait for 5 more minutes.

 

All of them nodded at his request.

 

Then Vikram moved on to his original plan taking out the contracts and handed them to the lords around.

 

Lord Trelawney already seen the contract and since Vikram is going to become his partner he supported Vikram explaining the details.

 

Vikram has even showed the two contracts one is signed by Lord Trelawney and the other is a fake that he prepared.

 

The lords around were astounded to find that there is such a society in this world.

 

With proofs shown they all decided to sign the contracts and even put their seal on the contract.

 

There is one thing missing which is the amount of chaos points that they are going to award.

 

Vikram left that blank so that those lords would fill them on their own.

 

Vikram wanted this so that he might get more profits if the contracts actually worked.

 

The people here looked at the example of the contract signed by Lord Trelawney and started to write some big numbers.

 

But the number is nearly same as the number written on Lord Trelawney’s contract.

 

Vikram even told them that there will be an evaluation later when he submitted these contracts to the society.

 

So they don’t have to be conflicted over the numbers being high and low.

 

When those people signed those contracts something unexpected happened as Vikram receive a system prompt.

 

The prompt appeared when the tenth person signed the contract.

 

“Congratulations for player Vikram receive a new skill called contract.”

 

Skill name: Contract

 

Skill Level: tier 0 (0/500)

 

Description: player can make a contract with both the fantasy world characters and real life players.

 

As long as the contract is established and signed by all the parties the terms of the contract will become absolute under the will of the world and will of fate.

 

The level of contract will be decided by the level of the skill, qualification of the player and some special factors.

 

The contract needed to be made with higher level materials for higher level terms for high level people.

 

Hint: The current world is the beginners testing world so some of the restrictions on the contract skill were temporarily removed.

 

When Vikram went through the details he was a little surprised and he was filled with happiness.

 

But there are other things that he should be careful about like the materials used to make paper and ink for the contract.

 

May be the writing of details should also be improved……

 

These are his thoughts when he got the skill.

 

At the same time he was brought back to the reality by butler that brought the medicine poured in cups and are placed on a tray like serving tea.

 

Vikram helped butler while collecting the contracts.

 

He did not calculate the amount on the contracts.

 

He simply rolled them and tied it with a rope.

 

When the lords drank the cup of medicine they did not feel any change but Lord Trelawney explained before Vikram.

 

The lords immediately decided to set off as they have to reach their homes before the effects of the medicine set off.

 

They don’t want to waste any time with such good medicine acting on their poles.

 

Well their home doesn’t mean to their wives instead they might have mistresses or they might go to some other places to vent out their lust.

 

Well Vikram did not care about that.

 

After he is done with the banquette of Lord Trelawney Vikram rushed back to Katherine’s house and cooked food for her.

 

He acted very normally in front of servants and butler John.

 

When the servants left and butler John retired to sleep Vikram used his chance to spray some sleeping gas on a cloth and placed it near butler John’s face making him fall asleep into deep sleep.

 

Then he came to Katherine and showed her his gains.

 

After that he has told her that he is going to go out tonight to collect some of the money from the contracted lords.

 

Since those lords are going to be busy playing with other woman because of the special medicine it is the best time to get the things.

 

In these night robberies Lord Trelawney was excluded for the time being.

 

The reason is simply.

 

Vikram don’t want to take the funds of Lord Trelawney so as to not to alert him and delay the treasure hunt for long.

 

47