Chapter 37: two skills for 2 million chaos points
1.1k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37: two skills for 2 million chaos points

 

Finally after some detailed checking Vikram found two skills that he wanted to obtain which cannot be obtained through any means outside.

 

First is the simulation skill and the second is the extraction skill.

 

There two skills each costed 1 million chaos points and they can only be possessed by one person at a time.

 

This means there is no second person that possessed these skills.

 

These two skills are very hard to use and has many restrictions.

 

Skill name: simulation

 

Description: a simulation of future taken by the player can be visualized through texted data information.

 

Things like memories, power, technique wisdom, and bloodline integration can be obtained at the end of the simulation.

 

Physical objects cannot be obtained after simulation.

 

Conditions:

 

This skill can be used any number of times in any world but the cost if usage of the skills differs from world to world and number of times.

 

In any fantasy world if the simulation skill is used.

 

First time in a day costs 1000 chaos points.

 

Second time of the day costs 2000 chaos points…..

 

………

 

In real world if the simulation skill is used.

 

One time in a day costs 10,000 chaos points.

 

Second time in a day costs 20,000 chaos points…..

 

…………

 

In the real world simulation skill can only simulate up to 1 year of time.

 

In the fantasy world simulation skill can simulate till the player is dead.

 

This skill did not have any restrictions of skill improvement or anything.

 

The costs are constant and the results are also constant.

 

This skill is useless in sanctuary world.

 

……………

 

Vikram gone through the skill details and thought.

 

“This is a money eating monster.

 

How much will it eat and how much can I retain if I let it eat my money every day.

 

Just simulation a year once a day will cost me 350 thousand chaos points.

 

Can anyone use this skill easily?

 

Previously this skill description did not show the cost details.

 

It only said that it will cost a little but Vikram can never expect it would cost so much.

 

Vikram regretted this a little but he has other thoughts on how to earn chaos points using the money of that world.

 

He can also save more money to gain more benefits.

 

Well he still has to know how the real world is like.

 

He has many talents and information, with that he can easily earn chaos points through many ways as chaos points is the base currency in the real world.

 

Vikram looked at the second skill which is extraction.

 

Skill name: extraction

 

Description: extraction skill can extract anything that the user desires to extract.

 

Conditions:

 

The extraction costs chaos points.

 

The cost of extraction will increase based on the difference between the level of the skill and the level of the desired thing that needed to be extracted.

 

There will be a chance of failure on the things that user want to extract even if the chaos points are paid.

 

The extraction success depends on

 

The level of the skill

 

Attribute points in intelligence stats

 

Uniqueness of the extraction target

 

…………

 

Extraction is impossible on targets that have consciousness.

 

…………….

 

Vikram went through the details and felt that this is another skill that eats money.

 

Well it is not a problem.

 

In his sense anything that can be solved through money is not a problem at all.

 

He still had over a million points left.

 

Vikram don’t want to spend them here on anything.

 

These points will be his starting funds in the real world.

 

Vikram has already found out from the introducing person that the status panel is invisible to all other people.

 

So no one can peak at the amount of stats that Vikram possess.

 

Vikram thought for some time and got a question.

 

If there is person with thief or similar skill then there is a chance that Vikram will lose his things in either the storage space or his chaos points.

 

So he looked through the mall again to know the details of combinations of various skills and stats relation.

 

Well to be precise Vikram wanted to gain as much as information possible.

 

Since it is magical he directly wants a soft copy and integrated memory version of the information of the real world right now

 

These include all the hidden rules, and visible rules, basic information, hidden powers…….

 

Vikram searched for this information and he got a special product that is noted as up to date information.

 

This is provided by the system and did not cheat Vikram.

 

This actually costs 10,000 chaos points.

 

This information is not listed as only available here as Vikram can find out about this after going to the real world.

 

But Vikram don’t want to waste his time digging information and wasting time.

 

So he simply spent 10,000 chaos points and immediately he got a thing in his hand.

 

It is white bead that is glowing lightly.

 

As soon as Vikram got it on his hand a white light shot into his head.

 

Vikram closed his eyes and the information appeared in his mind.

 

The information was directly imprinted into his mind as if he knows them from a long time.

 

Vikram needs time to digest this information.

 

So he chose a specific part to know first.

 

That specific spot is about what he will face when he completed his test to enter the real world.

 

Katherine on the side did not say anything the entire time and waited for Vikram to complete his things.

 

She was sure that Vikram will tell her everything after he is done with what he is doing.

 

Vikram did not move from the spot for half an hour digesting the initial information.

 

The bead is still in his hand and the first information he received is about this bead.

 

As long as he has a reading device then this information bead will turn into the corresponding readable device.

 

Like pen drive for a laptop, memory card for a phone………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 40 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

42