Chapter 42: contract of holy empire
987 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 42: contract of holy empire

 

Each of them will note down the data of every person forming 3 copies of information for the three countries.

 

It is not in the form of written information but there is magic holographic technology that has the same functions of a computer and even more advanced.

 

After the registration the players will be give a registration number.

 

The players will perform various tests based on the information.

 

In order to gain the recognition and trust of the new players no representative of the country asked players to show them stats panel or other personal details.

 

These tests are used to peak into their stats without them knowing about that.

 

It is like the upper class in the name of government stealing money from the middle class and lower class in a dignified way.

 

The tests are simply like running, weight lifting......

 

There is also a test where the people have to place their hands on a crystal ball like this that would measure the magic capabilities of the player.

 

All of these were done on specifically made machines of the three countries.

 

The information will be copied in the name of the player’s register number and the information is sent to the three countries.

 

This process has been carries out in batches one after the other.

 

There are three people from the three countries that looked at the players going through the test.

 

They have the peeking capabilities to look into the special details of the players.

 

They will recognise the players that have chosen or seeded status or some other things and passes this information to their respective countries.

 

Vikram patiently followed the arrangements of those people and cooperated with the tests.

 

After 2 days, he was recognised to have the states of chosen with gold grade.

 

Three people approached him telling him that they wanted to recruit him.

 

The numbers of people that has chosen or the seeded states are far less.

 

There are less than 10 people in the hundreds of new player this time.

 

This is the same every time over the years.

 

They were invited by the three people to separate places at separate times.

 

The three countries are already in tension with other races so they don't want to have internal conflict for the time being.

 

So the selection and timings are separate with peace talks.

 

Since it was the turn of the holy empire the first to get to talk to the selected people is also given to the holy empire.

 

Vikram arrived at the designated spot of the meeting with the representative of the holy empire.

 

It is a two story building outside the beginner’s town.

 

There is meeting room on the second floor that can fit up to 50 people.

 

When Vikram entered the meeting room there are already few people inside.

 

Most of them are young and the total number is around 7 people excluding him.

 

2 women and 5 men with different temperaments and from their appearance Vikram can recognise the origin country of these people.

 

Well not all of them are from earth sanctuary as there are other sanctuaries.

 

The women looked average and Vikram did not take any interest in them and sat on a seat a little far away from the group.

 

He silently waited for the next drama or the contract speech to start.

 

Vikram was not idle instead he tried to see the details the three people using his insight skill.

 

Even though it is a failure he will be able to get some skill experience for using the skill.

 

His skills did not require any magic power or other things so he can freely use it as many times as he can.

 

Also in the past 2 days he has successfully digested the information that he previously bought.

 

Now his knowledge is on the same level as a high level native of the real world.

 

A man wearing a priest like dress appeared as the representative of the holy empire.

 

For some reason Vikram did not like the appearance of this person.

 

There are two female nuns beside him but the look in their eyes is wrong along with the smell coming from them.

 

Vikram who is keen in observing things easily know that these nuns are not serving the gods instead they are serving this priest with their bodies.

 

It seems like they just did it before coming here and it seems like they are injected with some drug like things.

 

Vikram feel disgusted by the way of the holy empire.

 

Well he did not believe in ideal systems without corruption but seeing the situation Vikram has already decided to add this holy empire to the purging list.

 

Unless he was provoked he will not act but seeing the situation things has already touched his bottom line already.

 

Vikram has to find a time to infiltrate into the holy empire to play with these people.

 

He can also gain some benefits from this later.

 

With those thoughts he grinned a little.

 

The pot bellied priest representative started to speak nonsense about the holy empire, about their god, about their service for justice...........

 

Vikram was not interested.

 

But that is not the case with the other 5 men.

 

They are more interested in the hot women beside the priest than the nonsense of the priest.

 

Well not all men are like that.

 

Three men were already hooked up by the priest and the women on player’s side can see the situation so they were silent without any response.

 

The contract from the priest is that they will receive all forms of support and some special holy skills skill books along with some other benefits.

 

They did speak about the chaos point’s package of 1 million chaos points per year as salary.

 

But the catch is that they will have to sell all the goods they obtained to the holy empire and some other military restrictions.

 

Under the careful understanding of Vikram he found many loop holes and the entire contract is like a slave contract of a black company back on earth.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

42