Chapter 43: signed the contract
953 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43: signed the contract

 

Under the careful understanding of Vikram he found many loop holes and the entire contract is like a slave contract of a black company back on earth.

 

He has completely lost interest in the holy empire.

 

Three men were left to take the contract while the two women and other players left this building.

 

The priest was not disappointed because he got a player with the status of chosen with diamond grade and another seeded with iron grade.

 

So he was very happy.

 

The second meeting is with the representative from the oriental country.

 

The oriental country is a little different.

 

The people in the oriental people have their power in collective form instead of centralised form.

 

So there will be many powers that would offer different contracts to the players with status like Vikram.

 

The proposed contracts will go through the representative and conveyed to the designated player.

 

Vikram arrive at another building that is built with oriental style or we can say as mixed style.

 

This time there is only one man and two women other than Vikram.

 

Vikram don't know about the other man that should be present.

 

Well he did not care.

 

Instead he waited for the representative of the oriental side.

 

The man looked normal but his cunning nature can be seen by Vikram easily.

 

The representative did not speak much but handed over the details of the contracts that each player present got from various oriental powers.

 

Strangely the contracts offered were on paper instead of using high level technology.

 

Well it doesn’t matter for Vikram.

 

He has already decided to go to a faction in the oriental country.

 

The faction that he wanted to go is related to the king of nature faction.

 

They depend mainly on materials close to nature.

 

This does not mean that they did not use the technology.

 

This place is called the granary on the side of humans that produces food for the country.

 

Other than that they are also good at medicinal materials and some of the special potions.

 

Natural related magic is also best used there and their longevity is envied by many people.

 

Vikram wanted to join this place.

 

The support of these people can help him in the initial stages of the real world.

 

There are other affiliations and he can get the things from the black market after getting a foot hold.

 

In the contracts that he got there is one that is from the king of nature faction.

 

This is the contract with lowest benefits.

 

The yearly salary is only 500 thousand chaos points, the benefits provided are related to the nature like wood and materials.

 

They will also teach things related to plants and beasts along with some of the medicinal refining technique.

 

There is also magic related to nature and longevity.....

 

The obligations are to serve under the king of nature faction as the contracted player and support the king of nature faction in the boundless sea in the other rings.

 

There are few more things in it that looked like a normal contract and Vikram did not find anything that is like a slave contract.

 

They even gave an option of withdrawing from their faction with intimation to higher ups 2 months before withdrawing.

 

They will not take away the citizen ship of the oriental country if the player was able to earn it even after withdrawing from their faction.

 

All in all Vikram can see a healthy mode of contract.

 

He liked it and there are no visible problems in the contract.

 

From the information that he got he was sure that there is not much difference from the opinion that he got on this natural faction.

 

Vikram was happy and told the representative of oriental faction that he was interested in the contract related to natural faction.

 

The representative of the oriental faction was happy and called for a servant to lead Vikram to another room where a representative of king of nature faction is present.

 

Vikram sat in front of him after giving out a simple greeting.

 

They started to talk as Vikram told many things related to his inferences that he previously got back on earth related to plants.

 

Quickly they became acquaintances and felt that they are close as they belong to the same faction.

 

Because of this the entire process of contract became easy and even got some extra benefits.

 

Vikram was happy and finally got the affiliation.

 

His status panel also has a change that showed that he was affiliated to the people of king of nature faction.

 

With that he got the citizenship of the oriental country.

 

He also got information related to the tasks given at the beginner’s town that he needed to complete to get the maximum benefits.

 

Since the important thing is done he went to the beginner’s town to complete his tasks.

 

The people in the beginner’s town are not natives but characters specifically created by the system.

 

They did not have a specific entity and act like NPC in games.

 

They are the same from hundreds and thousands of years.

 

The buildings that those countries have in this town are actually built outside the town with half of their foundation on the water surface of the ocean channels.

 

This means it is not possible to make any constructions on the beginner’s island.

 

Vikram came to this conclusion.

 

Also this NPC type characters will not give any information that related to the past ancient civilisation even thought they have been here for thousands of years.

 

The reason for this is simply as they will be rebooted by some sort of system after the one month period after the new players arrived on the island.

 

After that this island will simply vanish till the next batch of the new players arrives next year.

 

Players don't have to fear that they will not be able to buy the ark and some other things as the system store is available as long as the players step on the safe islands..........

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

42