Chapter 46: a long chain quest activated part-1
889 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 46: a long chain quest activated part-1

 

That person is a native of the real world and knows the secrets beforehand.

 

They used the contract skill to get that many small contracts to gain the million chaos points.

 

Previously Vikram thought that he is the only person to have this contract skill.

 

But most of the people in the real world have contract skill and the skill path was also mentioned clearly after research and development.

 

Vikram was a little disappointed but he was not that unhappy.

 

Even though he broke the record Vikram did not gain any achievement related to the amount of chaos points that he obtained.

 

It was already taken by someone that gained 1 million chaos points previously.

 

Well what is done is done so there is no point in feeling down about it.

 

Most probably the next achievement should be at 10 million chaos points in a single movie.

 

But it is unachievable because the contract skill is inadequate and the materials required to make high level contracts are very expensive.

 

There is no guarantee that the contract will be successful so the 10 million chaos point’s achievement is still untouched.

 

There is another problem here that is not all fantasy world has value for money to make a contract.

 

For example in worlds with apocalypse setting with zombies or other things, the value of money or precious materials is gone.

 

Even if a contract is made the benefits from them might be zero.

 

So the big contracts are not made making the total accumulation of chaos points very less.

 

In the past few years there is not a single person that reached 100 thousand chaos points in the testing fantasy world.

 

If it is replaced with normal fantasy worlds the accumulation can range between 500 chaos points to 50 thousand chaos points if the task is of high level.

 

The tasks were graded too.

 

The ranges of the tasks are from tier 1 to tier 10 and the grades are

 

They are random, basic, ordinary, common, uncommon, unique, rare, epic, legendary, and mythical.

 

In the beginner’s town most of the players ever do random, basic and ordinary quests through various meanings.

 

The support of the native powers can improve that to uncommon and unique grade.

 

Very rarely it will reach to rare grade, the method is considered as top secret of the powers because the reward for the epic level can give at least 30 free attribute points and a good load of civilian merit.

 

There are other benefits too.

 

............

 

Vikram has his own way of doing things and his target is to get at least one of the top three grades which is epic, legendary or mythical.

 

For that he has to start with the dark side and try the way that no one tried.

 

So he started with the slave shop.

 

The target is the slave that was sold but returned many time because of the bad luck of the slave.

 

Because of this reason this slave is not sold for the past 10 years.

 

It is said that this slave has a high level of techniques related to both construction and crafting.

 

This slave possesses the blood line of both giants and dwarfs which is extremely rare.

 

This slave is a woman that looked like an extreme body builder.

 

If there is no big bulge of her chest and no bulge on her crotch it is impossible to tell that this slave is a woman.

 

She has a long hair that is chocolate in colour but everything is greasy because of poor maintenance.

 

Currently she is wearing a cumbersome dress of a blacksmith worker.

 

She did not have any tools with her.

 

Even though she looked like she can go to war at any time but her inner feelings are very depressed.

 

She has given up hope a long time ago.

 

She felt more like a shell without a soul.

 

Vikram was led into the slave shop and the manager took him to this special slave under his request.

 

The manager was happy that this slave has another customer after a long time.

 

Vikram looked at the introductions of this slave woman.

 

Her name it Titia.

 

Even though Vikram came to her she did not seem to think that Vikram would buy her.

 

Previously there are many customers that came to her because of her excellent potential in both the fields of construction and forging.

 

But seeing her record of deaths of her previous masters has made them leave with tail between their legs.

 

Also her appearance is not attractive to them.

 

Even now she is still a virgin.

 

There are at least 5 people that bought her but died due to various reasons in just 2 years.

 

Her current age is 29 years and in a few years she will lose her peak period of improvement.

 

If she did not evolve within the next year then she will most probably die and became an experimental object in some alchemy tower.........

 

Well there are reasons for this kind of thinking and she has already lost hope on her life.

 

Vikram can easily read her mind through her facial expression.

 

Her current price is only 50 thousand chaos points.

 

But the original price 10 years ago is more than 5 million chaos points.

 

One can understand the impact that caused on her life after the death of her masters.

 

Vikram did not hesitate and directly bought her from the slave market manage and also made a request to not to give out this information.

 

Because of the purchase Vikram just made the manager is very happy and agreed to the request of Vikram.

 

The expression of Titia did not change by much even after the purchase as she doesn’t know the intentions of Vikram, her new master.

 

Because of removing a product that on shelf for 10 years made the manager NPC happy and triggered a chain quest.

 

“The quest is to buy another worst product in pills store.....”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

42