Chapter 47: a long chain quest activated part-2
870 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47: a long chain quest activated part-2

 

Buying a product that on shelf for 10 years made the manager NPC happy and triggered a chain quest.

 

This is the chain quest that Vikram is expecting.

 

The starting quest level is already rare level mentioned on the light screen in front of Vikram.

 

“The quest is to buy another worst product in pills store.

 

The reward for completing this quest is 100 civilian points, introduction to alchemy with basic kit of alchemy, and a continuation chain quest...”

 

Vikram happily triggered the quest.

 

Before leaving the slave shop Vikram wanted to speak to Titia personally.

 

The manager is happy and accepted the request.

 

He has even sponsored a set of tools for Titia for her profession.

 

Vikram led Titia into an empty room and sat in front of her on a chair.

 

She knows that she is a slave and cannot sit in front of her master so she just stood in front with her head down.

 

“I did not buy you to be my slave...”

 

As soon as Vikram spoke these words Titia was already prepared to become an experimental subject.

 

But the next words of Vikram changed her thoughts.

 

“There are few reasons for why I have bought you.

 

First you are a woman,

 

Second you have a huge potential in the fields of construction and forging,

 

Third buying you can trigger a chain quest with great benefits,

 

Fourth the cost of buying you is very less............

 

These are all reasons but there is another thing I wanted to tell about my life...

 

I am an orphan.......”

 

Since Vikram wanted her to completely belong to him he has to be sincere and give her true hope.

 

He patiently explained his situation and life to her and finally said.

 

“I want true loyalty from you and in return I will never let you go.

 

As long as you are loyal to me, I will even lift the slave contract on you.

 

I want you to be mine and mine alone.

 

Based on my taste I will make you beautiful and become your man that you can hold dear.

 

But one thing I cannot promise that is you will not be the only woman I have.

 

I wanted to have many women who are loyal to me.

 

If you don't like that you can choose to leave in the future.

 

I will not obstruct your choice.

 

But if you want to be with me you have to bear with my wishes and be loyal to me.....”

 

Vikram spoke some words that reverberated in the mind of Titia.

 

She listened to everything that Vikram said and the words of Vikram are still reverberating in her mind.

 

She can understand why Vikram made this kind of choice to have a harem.

 

She has heard stories in the past that many strong men have multiple women.

 

So this is natural.

 

Then it is about making her beautiful based on his taste.

 

No matter who it is as long as she is a woman, she will want to become beautiful.

 

She doesn’t know what Vikram’s taste is but it will not be worse and she was sure of that.

 

Then it come to the part where Vikram wanted her to be his woman which made her doubt that Vikram has special hobbies.

 

But the previous words of beautifying her have changed her thoughts.

 

Then the part where the slave contract is removed and even supported by Vikram made her even happier.

 

Vikram said that he will give her a way out as long as she is loyal to him.

 

He will not force her into doing anything and being a slave for the life or becoming an experimental test subject.

 

Even though Vikram only said the words and did not implement them in the reality it still gave her a little hope.

 

She wanted to see what Vikram will do in the future so he decided to be loyal to him till her curiosity is satisfied.

 

If what Vikram said is true and treated her as he just said she will be more than happy to be his woman or even a servant.

 

...............

 

After they came to a conclusion Vikram told her to enter the ark.

 

He has already informed Katherine about this so there is not much of a problem when Titia suddenly arrived there suddenly.

 

Titia accepted Vikram’s worlds temporarily and told him what things can be bought in the beginner’s town.

 

These things are added to the list that Vikram wanted to buy.

 

Also there is another thing that is the military rank of Vikram.

 

Previously Vikram wanted to raise his military rank and distribute the stat points.

 

But he stopped it because of some details of the information he got.

 

Raising the military rank will reduce the benefits that he would get in the beginner’s town.

 

As for the free stat points Vikram found that in the initial stage he should save stat points and did not add them directly.

 

The stats can be improved using various practices.

 

There are pills and other essences that can be used in the initial stages along with the practices.

 

But if the free stat points are used here then it will be harder to improve stat points from there.

 

..............

 

Previously after checking the specification of Vikram through some tests it is decided that Vikram can become a magic support job class.

 

Vikram controlled his ability and made it so that he can get that specific job class.

 

This is to attract the attention of king of nature faction which is specialises in support magic.

 

So he should not show any abnormality for the time being.

 

Vikram actually wanted to take the route of balanced development.

 

That is improving all stats at the same time just like right now.

 

All of his stats are 10 points each which is perfectly equal and balanced.

 

Naturally it is harder to improve this way but Vikram still wanted to do it like this.

 

Even if there is a heavy tribulation at the evolution of tier 1 he still wanted to do this to have a strong foundation.............

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
41