Chapter 50: simulator starts
827 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 50: simulator starts

 

If he wanted to develop and practice it will take a lot of materials, guidance form an expert and a lot of time which is astronomically costly.

 

But if he was able to become a successful pill refiner and famous one at that then the job of pill refining will become a money making machine for him.

 

The faction he is going to go is rich in medicinal materials used for refining.

 

As long as he can arrange things clearly, Vikram can easily become a rich man in the real world.

 

There are many things that Vikram wanted to get and they require loads of chaos points.

 

So he has to find some stable and strong sources of chaos points for his future.

 

............

 

With these thoughts he strongly thought of succeeding to refine the charm improvement pill.

 

He started to refine.

 

The entire process of refining these low level tier 1 pills is easy but the grade of the pill shows the difficulty.

 

Even a tier 5 pill refiner will not be able to refine a legend grade tier 1 pill directly even thought the process of refining tier 1 pill is easy.

 

The chance of success has many factors.

 

So, the higher the grade of the pill is the higher the difficulty of refining.

 

As for the higher tier pill refining has complicated process than lower tier pill refining.

 

...........

 

Vikram followed the basic method of refining while adding the materials one by one and heating.

 

Because of the insight skill that reached tier 1 he was able to get some timely warnings intuitively.

 

When the thing reaches the critical level he was able to control the process with his excellent control of actions that he trained over the years.

 

The process was smooth and the final step of success or failure depends on chance.

 

When he opened the cauldron there is a medicinal paste that looked green in colour like green monster slime.

 

Vikram don't know if it is success or failure but the smell of the green monster smile is unbearable.

 

The information that he got previously has many details.

 

It mentioned that the final result should be greyish medicinal paste that smells like manure.

 

That would be an epic grade tier 1 charm improvement pill that can improve 3 points of charm stats after consuming.

 

Vikram thought that it is a failure.

 

Please don't think that the pill refining formula can make the pills directly like in some novels and anime.

 

The first product will be medicinal paste and people have to make it into pill by hand if they cannot use telekinesis.

 

If they are proficient in telekinesis then they can simply use it to make the pill from the medicinal paste and take a step forward to harden its shell to make the pill last long.

 

Vikram has just learnt the telekinesis skill through a skill book along with the fire making skill.

 

So he did not have much practice or time for that.

 

............

 

After thinking for a while Vikram wanted to test the medicinal paste that he refined by himself.

 

Even thought he felt that the thing is a failed product, he still hoped to get some benefits out of it.

 

Naturally it is poisonous to consume the medicinal paste without prior experimentation and finding the medicinal effects.

 

Well he suddenly thought of the simulation skill that he obtained.

 

This skill is already maxed in level and there is no need for improvement.

 

But the cost of usage in the real world is 10 thousand chaos points.

 

Other than that it can only simulate for 1 year of time or his death in the middle.

 

Vikram was reluctant to use so much on the simulation skill just to test out the pill.

 

Suddenly he slapped on the back of his head for thinking stupidly.

 

Information if important for him and he did not test this simulation skill even once after getting it.

 

It is better to test it to find the benefits and problems before entering the next fantasy world.

 

Also he was confident that he will not die within a year.

 

So the information that he can obtain within this year is very valuable for him.

 

Since he is new to this real world and made some choices it is better to know the consequences.........

 

With many thoughts Vikram has finally decided to use the simulation skill.

 

“Ding

 

Player, do you want to use the simulation skill in the real world?

 

Please pay 10 thousand chaos points for usage.

 

Yes

 

No”

 

Vikram looked through the message and decisively chose to spend the 10 thousand chaos points to know what future holds for him.

 

“Ding

 

Payment received.

 

Simulation starts.”

 

Vikram received this message through the light screen and then the new messages started to pop out one after the other.

 

“Real world, new era year 721,”

 

“First month, entered into the real world with loads of chaos points,

 

Cautious nature played its role and found you way into a neutral faction called king of nature faction.

 

Obtained a high potential slave Titia and won her heart with a muscle concentration pill.

 

Tried to refine a charm improvement pill while doing a quest of the beginner’s town and refined a legend level charm improvement pill.

 

This was found after tasting it personally and getting a charm improvement of 7 charm stat points.

 

Gained benefits completing the quests in the beginner’s town....”

 

“Second month,

 

Left the beginner’s island and reached the king of nature faction.

 

Received notification to enter fantasy world,

 

Fantasy world: high school of dead

 

Completed the fantasy world successfully

 

Adapted to the new place and got more information related to chaos monster hunting.”

 

“Third month,

 

Arrived at the safe island under the oriental country protection in the tier 1 ring,

 

Received notification to enter fantasy world,

 

Fantasy world: Titanic

 

Completed the fantasy world successfully

 

Went to raid a resource island,

 

Performed extreme proficiency in hunting and some special abilities

 

You have attracted the attention of some powerful factions in the oriental country......

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 70 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

43