Chapter 51: died just like that
807 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 51: died just like that

 

“You performed extreme proficiency in hunting and some special abilities.

 

You have attracted the attention of some powerful factions in the oriental country.

 

By chance you discovered a vitality essence pool.

 

You were discovered by the son of king of arms.

 

You were attacked with the intent to kill so as to silence you.

 

You are not strong and died there...”

 

“Please choose one of the following options.

 

Option 1: important memories during the simulation.

 

(No memories of spent time in the fantasy world will be added in the receive memories)

 

Option 2: training technique experience gained during the simulation.

 

Option 3: skills and skill experience obtained during the simulation.

 

Option 4: blood lines obtained during the simulation.

 

Option 5: improved stats related to intelligence, sense and charm.

 

Option 6: improved stats related to vitality and agility.

 

Option 7: improved stats related to strength and stamina

 

..............”

 

Vikram’s eyes widened looking at the things he found through the simulation.

 

Vikram has always followed a single rule in his entire life which is also his obsession towards fate.

 

“Fortune favours the bold, but the fate favours the prepared.”

 

Usually people always say the first sentence and forgot the second sentence.

 

This is because most of the people are stupid.

 

They thought that fortune is greater than that of fate.

 

They thought that gaining fortune with bold heart is heroic which is moronic.

 

They are actually placing their faith in blind chance instead of putting their faith in hard world and preparation.

 

Fortune is good and can make a normal person into a hero based on the amount of risk that they are bold enough to take.

 

As for the fate is an endless thing,

 

It can make a person anything that person wants.

 

If a person wants to become a hero then it can make him a hero.

 

If a person wants to become a king then it can make him a king...

 

But the thing that the person becomes is based on his preparations by himself with hard work, walking step by step finally reaching their goals.

 

What fate does is to give the hurdles along with opportunities.

 

They can only be crossed by step by step preparations walking on the thin line between the life and death.

 

The person that became hero through fortune is an infinite times weaker than a person that became a hero with his own steps.

 

If something happens and the fortune is gone then the bold person will only try his luck with another bold risk.

 

But for a person that is favoured by fate with all his preparations cannot lose is fortune because if did not came through luck but by his own efforts.

 

His fortune is not money but the experience and power that came with effort and preparations.

 

Vikram is a prepared person.

 

There is a plan and doors for every contingency.

 

Even with all that Vikram died in three months because he discovered something that he shouldn’t have discovered by chance.

 

It is not the problem but he underestimated the perception capabilities of a person belongs to king of arm’s faction.

 

Not just anyone but he son of the king of arms.

 

Just like the king of nature faction, king of arms is another faction of oriental country.

 

The king of arms believes in strength and their main income is by hunting the chaos monsters on the resource islands.

 

They will also act as mercenaries in many places for escort, assassination and some other things that gains them money.

 

There is a guild in this world for hunters just like the merchants guild.

 

The hunter’s guild has many branches throughout the world for every city, faction, country and race.

 

They have their own unity and usually act independent of the country or faction.

 

Not all the people in the world are under a faction or a power there are common people in this world too.

 

Not just humans but all kinds of races have this.

 

These people join the hunter’s guild to do the posted tasks that are divided into many categories.

 

They are also divided based on the 10 rings from tier 1 to tier 10.

 

They are further divided into 5 grades wood, iron, bronze, silver and gold grades.

 

Based on the completion of the tasks hunters are given the corresponding levels.

 

If a person was qualified in completing a set number of tasks of tier 1 silver grade then this person’s level is mentioned as rank 1 silver grade.

 

He will be eligible to take tier 1 gold grade tasks.

 

There are exceptions where sudden tasks can have grade promotion and even tier promotion giving them an unexpected windfall with risk and opportunity....

 

The mercenaries from the king of arms faction usually largely depend of this guild tasks that requires muscle and power for fighting and other things.

 

They usually monopolise most of the tasks of this direction.

 

There are underground guilds and illegal guilds too.

 

These were where the king of arms has their arms in.

 

They are a part of the dark side of the oriental country but also the armed strength of the country.

 

So it was left to grow.

 

There is even a clan that belongs to king of arms faction that stretched their arms into the free people country.

 

Vikram remembered all the details he knows related to this king of arms faction.

 

Based on the information he received the son of the king of arms faction is called as Jara.

 

He is ruthless by nature and also extremely lustful.

 

There are many points in the information that has touched the bottom line of Vikram.

 

This king of arms faction is not in order and it should be pushed back to order instead of doing many atrocities.

 

For this Vikram wanted to make some plans.

 

A smile crept on the face of Vikram that is not gentle looking but that can send down a shiver through the spine of anyone that sees him now..........

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 70 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

41