Chapter 56: horny widow quest part-2
902 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 56: horny widow quest part-2

 

“I will speak to your child hood sweet heart.

 

Tell him your thoughts and find his own thoughts about you to give you an answer.

 

I will do it all in secret so that no other person in the village would find out about this.

 

Do you accept this?”

 

He looked at the woman that is still panting for her confirmation.

 

This was the first time the horny widow would give a quest like that.

 

All the time the quest would be to satisfy her.

 

This is the only time Vikram was able to find the back story and wanted to see if it is really a hidden quest.

 

With his intentional look the panting woman nodded her head with a very happy expression.

 

Immediately Vikram receive a quest through the fantasy system.

 

Quest: horny widow marriage

 

Description: horny widow is so horny that she needs a partner to relieve her lust and a man to stand by her side.

 

Requirement: talk with the childhood sweet heart of the horny widow and persuade him to marry her.

 

Rewards: special pill that can improve 5 intelligent stat points, 5 charm stat points, 5 vitality stat points.

 

.............

 

Vikram’s eyes widened looking at the generous reward.

 

A sweet smile crept on his face as he looked at the horny widow like looking at the fat sheep.

 

But he retracted his smile quickly and nodded his head.

 

Vikram wanted to complete this quest in the dead of the night when no one was around to obstruct him or find the secret of this quest.

 

When Vikram wanted to leave the women wanted to have another climax with his technique.

 

Vikram did not reject it.

 

He being a person that took the quest from this wealthy patron he has to provide some service for her.

 

So he let her have another 2 climaxes before sneaking out of that place.

 

He went straight to the south side of the town where there is a man that sell fire wood.

 

He is sleeping outside his house under the cool breeze of the sea.

 

This man who looked scrawny with tanned skin with an innocent face...

 

Well Vikram don’t care on how he looks or anything.

 

The horny widow is not that beautiful but has some special abilities to emit pheromones.

 

Most probably she has some special blood line that cause this effect.

 

Well Vikram did not bother with these things.

 

First he slowly woke up the tanned man and started to speak about the horny widow.

 

The tanned man first thought Vikram as some thief but he immediately believed Vikram.

 

This is most probably caused by the 16 stat points in charm stats that he possesses.

 

When Vikram explained the details to him he contemplated with shy face.

 

When he heard the sadness and problems of the horny widow he showed some fierceness in his thoughts.

 

Finally Vikram told him that the horny widow has still had him in her heart.

 

This made his face show happiness as she was his childhood sweet heart.

 

He was thoroughly persuaded by Vikram into marrying the horny widow.

 

All Vikram has to do is to take him to her house and let them marry in the temple of the beginner’s town early tomorrow morning.

 

He has planned everything.

 

The hasty preparations are needed because Vikram can think that the people in this town were cursed like this then how bad they should be.

 

He doesn’t want anyone to put their hands in his quests so Vikram has to complete this as quickly as possible without anyone realising.

 

Completing the hidden quests is very important and the more he can complete the more rewards he can gain.

 

With that he first sneaked back to horny widow’s house with the tanned man.

 

He took him to the house but only knocked on the door and gave the horny widow enough time to adjust her dress and other things.

 

Well she cannot let her new husband find that she has having an affair behind his back.

 

So Vikram waited till she opened the door and moved into the house.

 

When they entered into the house with the tanned man the horny widow finally noticed that her childhood sweet heart is also present.

 

Her breathing immediately became ragged from the sudden shock.

 

They both are having ragged breathing as if they are two attractive magnets that were brought to each other after a long time.

 

Vikram silently waited for them to slowly move forward to hug each other.

 

Well all the process of meeting each other took around half an hour when Vikram was finally able to gain their attention.

 

Vikram simply stated that he will help them marry tomorrow morning in the temple.

 

But they can have their first night tonight so as to not to waste time.

 

After saying those words to them Vikram left there and returned back to his allotted room of the king of nature faction.

 

The temple in the beginner’s town is a little weird.

 

There is no object, statue or anything that they treat as god.

 

Instead their temple housed a tree that cannot come under any species as the god.

 

Vikram felt weird at first but remembered that some of the first gods of the world back on earth are actually trees.

 

They may not be gods but at least they should be the oldest living race.

 

Yep the only organism that currently has immortality on earth is actually trees.

 

A good tree can theoretically live for every as long as it receives all the necessities like sunlight, water and nutrients properly.

 

Also without being infected by diseases or any other problems.

 

This is not possible with any other races as they will age and die.

 

That is also the reason why most of the medicinal herbs with almost zero side effects were refined using the plants instead of flesh and meat of various races.

 

Plants usually have the least amount of harmful hormones that can affect other races....

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 80 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

41