Chapter 57: windfall, unexpected information
794 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author's words: I am happy that I got a review but sad that they are talking about grammar rather than content.

well for the answer I am writing 4 novels at the same time and did not have time to do proof reading.

also I am not writing for fun but like you all I also want to know how the novel ends.

i write the the novel as my mind takes me to without pre planning just like dreaming.

so please done expect much from the grammar side as English is not my first language.

I have read more than 1000 different novels with different modes of writing.

I care more about the content than the small bits of grammar

well any way thank you for the review.

.......................

Chapter 57: windfall, unexpected information

 

Plants usually have the least amount of harmful hormones that can affect other races.

 

Well not considering the poisonous plants that use poison as self defence.

 

But even that poison can also become medicine in many cases.

 

........

 

Vikram rested for the night quickly das he has work to do early tomorrow morning.

 

In the morning on the next day Vikram moved towards the house of the horny widow and too her and the tanned wood cutter to the temple.

 

By the time the priest came to open the temple Vikram was already there with the people and other props necessary for the marriage.

 

There is even a legal proof certificate and some other thing that are brought through the system.

 

Few hundred chaos points are not a big deal with the amount of benefits that Vikram is going to get from them.

 

Quickly they are married the woman gave Vikram a small box containing the pill that was his reward.

 

At the same time the wood current gave special information to Vikram which was a windfall.

 

Vikram became so happy that he gave them a bottle of medicine that can help the wood cutter to stay in peak position for a long night.

 

This was also bought from the system and did not have many side effects.

 

Even thought they can be like this for only a month it was enough to be a happy couple.

 

The information that Vikram got from the wood current that made him so happy is related to a special tree that is in a secret place of the beginner’s island.

 

This tree is said to be the best tree for the ark that the hunters use for tier 1 transformation.

 

Also he said that this tree grows on a special rock and even the surrounding soil were all of great use for Ark Island.....

 

Vikram was taken aback.

 

He did not return back to the quarters of king of natural faction of the oriental country but made his way to the location that the wood current gave him.

 

Vikram moved sneakily so that this location is unknown to all.

 

This was a valley in the beginner’s island and there is a water fall with beautiful scenery.

 

In the valley there is a hidden cave covered with bolder leaving a small gap that can only fit one man.

 

This place was discovered by the wood cutter previously and has blocked this path with mud completely closing the entrance.

 

Vikram broke the mud layer and entered the cave.

 

He moved to through the narrow passage way.

 

As he moved he felt like moving upwards finally reaching a huge open area.

 

In the middle of that place there is a big pool with an emerald rock island at the centre.

 

On the top of that rock is a lush green tree.

 

Vikram don’t want to damage the tree or this beautiful scenery.

 

But first went to look at the water to look, examine the entire area.

 

He found that the stone and wood of the tree are of mythical grade.

 

The area where the falling sunlight gave a green glow that made the entire area glowing with vitality.

 

Even the water is clear and pure.

 

Vikram cannot estimate these things properly so he called out the women both Katherine and Titia.

 

Titia being a builder should know all these things.

 

She can identify them and help Vikram for improving the ark ship and island.

 

The reaction of Titia is so great that she literally fainted after taking a few deep breaths jiggle her G- cup tits.

 

It was a feast to Vikram’s eyes making him want to play with them but he controlled himself and helped Titia from falling down.

 

When she woke up Titia looked at Vikram as if she was looking at a great god.

 

“How did you find these?

 

Just how is it possible?

 

These materials, do you know how precious they are.....?”

 

She was so tensed up that she would faint again.

 

Vikram couldn’t think of a way to calm her down so he directly gave her a kiss on her sweet lips while patting on her back to calm her mind.

 

Titia blushed till her face turned red and even her neck is as red as tomato.

 

When she calmed down stopping her tits to jiggle and finally spoke with shy face.

 

“I have.... calmed down.... thank you master...”

Vikram smiled and said.

 

“Don't call me master,

 

Just call me Vikram or Vicky like Katherine does.

 

Now tell me the details of these materials calmly.

 

All of them belong to her and no one will take them so you can calm down.”

Listening to Vikram’s words Titia’s eyes shined with bright light from both happiness and shyness.

 

She started to speak.

 

“Mas... Vicky these materials all tier 1 mythical grade materials.

 

To be more precise they are priceless and extremely hard to get.

 

It is not that these materials are hard to collect, they are simply unavailable.

 

They only appear on ruins islands extremely rarely and almost never on resource islands.

 

Every time they appear there will a great fight for these materials.

 

If you put them in the market you can exchange one set of them for 10 sets of precious tier 7 materials of rare grade.

 

Naturally their value is even more to reach tier 10 materials or rare grade.

 

Unfortunately there is currently no one that crossed over the ring 7 and all the materials above tier 7 are unavailable.

 

The reason for such a difference is because these materials are used for foundation.

 

Yes they are used for foundation materials for ark ships, ark islands, artefacts, refining instruments like caldrons.....

 

Higher tier materials are unusable as the base foundation materials.

 

So the higher the grade of the foundation material is the higher the level of ark or artefact that can have at the future upgrades.

 

The materials here are the highest grade foundation materials that can be found........”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 80 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

37