Chapter 87: moving towards the airport first
613 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 87: moving towards the airport first

 

Vikram moved out of the house and gestured the man and his daughter to come to his side quickly.

 

The man came quickly under the cover of Vikram’s shooting with his silencer attached guns.

 

The man wanted to speak but Vikram gestured him to be silent and moved him inside the house and closed the front door.

 

Alice was frightened and sobbing silently.

 

Vikram simply told him to be silent and explained that those zombies are sensitive towards sound.

 

Vikram returned back to the balcony and started to shoot the zombies at the distance first.

 

He doesn’t want to pile up the zombies right in front of the house.

 

That would become problematic to move out of the house and deal with those zombies.

 

He first threw a fire cracker to one side of the road where he is not going to use.

 

Then he started to shoot killing the zombies.

 

He did not expect that he would have killed over 1000 zombies that night as he moved around the few streets clearing the zombies.

 

The two women at home are taking care of Alice.

 

Vikram let Saeko to be on guard with the new people and take care of Shizuka.

 

It only 2 hours for Vikram to return back home successfully with a happy smile after killing 1000 zombies.

 

When he returned back everything is peaceful.

 

Saeko and Shizuka and the man are waiting down stairs while Alice was put to sleep in a bed room.

 

Vikram washed up the sweat from all the moving and ate some food that Saeko prepared for him.

 

Then he spoke to the man saying that he would be sent to the survivor's group later.

 

He simply nodded.

 

After speaking he went to sleep with his daughter.

 

Vikram, Saeko and Shizuka will be in one bedroom.

 

Well they don’t mind sleeping with beside and their favorability of him has increased by 2 points each by the act of saving people.

 

Vikram was happy but also sad because the total amount of zombies that he killed today has reached around 1744 only.

 

It is not even close to his required amount of zombies that needed to be killed.

 

Well he got some credits that are small achievements for killing 1744 zombies.

 

Right now he got two achievements that are,

 

Killing 100 zombies will give zombie hunter title, 100 military merit points.

 

Killing 1000 zombies will give zombie destroyer title, 1000 military merit points, and 1 free attribute point.

 

The combined gain is

 

Title zombie destroyer,

 

1100 military merit points, and

 

1 free attribute (Stat) point

 

He looked at the title that he gained.

 

Title Name: Zombie destroyer

 

Description: a title that is obtained after slaying 1000 infected zombies of the infected category of monsters.

 

Effects: player can do 20 percent additional damage to all the zombies of the infected category of monsters.

 

Player can do 5 percent additional damage to all the infected category of monsters.

 

Player has a 1 percent chance of not becoming a zombie when infected by the virus and evolve into a species in control.

 

Vikram’s eyes are widened for a moment and many thoughts ran in his mind.

 

He calmed down and slowly dosed into partial sleep while chatting some things with the two women.

 

In the morning Vikram woke up because of the barks of Zeke.

 

Zeke also slept inside the house last night.

 

Vikram move and looked outside and found that there is an entire tide of zombies on the road.

 

He immediately made Zeke silent and took out his guns.

 

A continuous barrage of bullets were sprayed killing all the zombies on the road.

 

Vikram know that staying here more will be problematic.

 

The corpses will be rotten and cause some sever problems after some time.

 

Vikram did not have to wake the women as they have already woken up from the sounds outside.

 

Vikram’s total zombie kill count has reached 2000 at that time.

 

That is how packed those zombies are.

 

After clearing them Vikram cleaned up and went to cook something while the women get ready.

 

Also he made sure that Alice and her father were also ready.

 

Today Vikram wanted to go to the island airport to look for Rika first.

 

Then clear a way for the special force to move to the airport quickly to relieve Rika.

 

Then he will take the women with him to the protagonist group to get the sword from Takagi for Saeko.

 

As for Alice and her father, they will be left with the other refugees in the airport along with Shizuka for the time being.

 

Since Rika will be there with them, some of the problems would be controlled.

 

Vikram is rushing a little because there will be some nuclear bomb explosion causing the electromagnetic impulse.

 

The power will be gone and the vehicles cannot be move.

 

It would be dangerous at that time where mobility is a problem.

 

Vikram’s goal is to try and reach 100 thousand zombie kills at least by that time.

 

It should be around the third day or the fourth day.

 

So Vikram should hurry a little.

 

After the breakfast Vikram put on his battle dress inside and some other protective covers for women.

 

There is a thick full body fit suits for both the women but let them move freely.

 

This will not hinder them from fighting but they would be safe from zombies.

 

After that Vikram packed up some food and other things and loaded them into the military jeep.

 

He doesn’t want to reveal his personal storage space to Alice and his father.

 

He did not forget to take Zeke with him.

 

He cleaned up the road a little before Shizuka drove the vehicle out of the house.

 

Saeko is sitting beside Shizuka handling directions and in the back seat Alice carrying Zeke and her father is beside her.

 

Vikram got on the top of the vehicle and stood there to shoot the zombies as the vehicle moved.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
36