Chapter 93: 1 kilometer away from Takagi’s mansion
594 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93: 1 kilometer away from Takagi’s mansion

 

After sometime someone with bulky body appeared holding a gun and some other things in his hand.

 

He is actually wearing a gas mask too.

 

Vikram can infer that he is probably trying to use some sleeping gas like thing.

 

It should be around 3 AM in the morning.

 

Whatever this man wanted to do is either to kill Vikram and fuck his women or kill Vikram and slowly take the women into his arms.

 

Whatever the situation might be Vikram will always die.

 

Most probably this man would put Vikram to sleep and throw him towards the zombies in other buildings.

 

This person is not a player but a character in the story.

 

Vikram peacefully waited for few moments for the man to move and fell in to his trap.

 

Since it is dark the man tripped on the metal wire causing a “thud” sound.

 

Rika and Saeko woke up quickly from the sound and became vigilant.

 

They did not find Vikram with them so they tactically agreed with each other and peeked through the opening of the tent.

 

They can see Vikram hiding and another black figure that is trying to stand up after falling.

 

Vikram did not give him a chance to stand up as he came silently from behind and hit him on the back of his head.

 

The man fell unconscious because of the Jab from Vikram hitting accurately on a pressure point.

 

Vikram used a torch to check and found that this man is really wanted to kill him.

 

This was actually the right hand man of the commander.

 

Most probably he is interested in Rika or he just wanted to fuck the three beauties with Vikram.

 

Whatever the case is the thief is caught.

 

Vikram don’t want to interrogate this person as there is no particular use.

 

So Vikram directly send him to hell and then dropped his body in one of the rooms after taking the things on his body.

 

Well they did not have much value in Vikram’s eyes and he told Rika to not to disclose this to her commanding officer.

 

The reason for this is that Vikram even suspects her commanding office.

 

With the small thing is over they don’t want to sleep anymore.

 

Vikram carried sleeping Shizuka to the military jeep that belongs to Rika and they packed up their things.

 

Vikram made a big painting of their good bye on the building before leaving this airport island through the vehicle transport liner to the main land.

 

It was early in the morning when they left.

 

There is not much patrol in the night.

 

Most probably the man that they killed is the patrol for the night.

 

His body was hanged on the building they stayed along with Vikram’s words beside.

 

“Good trick to kill me but you are an idiot in front of this demon.

 

Good bye, you idiot”

 

 These words are for the commander that planned to kill Vikram.

 

Well it is normal as no person want to have a man from another country to take their sweet hot pussies.

 

Especially, when that man is strong enough to roam around freely in this apocalyptic world without a care or fear of death

 

Vikram led the girls towards a place where he and Saeko had lunch last time.

 

Well Vikram was busy shooting zombies left and right all the time while the girls are peacefully sitting in the car.

 

Saeko was a little excited to get the new sword.

 

Vikram stopped the car around at the big mal on the highway.

 

This should be the place where Asami and other refugees should be.

 

Vikram wanted to bring these people back to Takagi’s house so that the tragedy did not happen.

 

So he made Rika show her special services badge and made the people along with Asami move out of this place along with him behind on a big bus.

 

Vikram gave a hand gun to Asami saying that she should protect herself.

 

She is a righteous and kind person that lacks self confidence in her.

 

So Vikram gave a hand gun to her to boost her confidence.

 

Well the information that her senior has already died made her unhappy but Vikram was able to accurately pull her through from the depression and moved along towards Takagi’s house.

 

By the time it was noon Vikram has arrived near Takagi’s house they are 1 kilometer apart.

 

Right at that moment Vikram saw a bright flash in the sky.

 

Vikram immediately shouted to the people in the bus to stop immediately.

 

Well there are no zombies around here.

 

Vikram has cleared most of them on the way.

 

Also he has already hid all of his electronic equipment inside the personal storage.

 

He doesn’t want his things to be spoiled because of carelessness.

 

Because of strong electromagnetic impulse waves after the nuclear bomb exploded the engines of the car and bus stopped.

 

The people are looking at the bright flash in the sky no knowing what is happening.

 

Well Vikram has repeatedly warned them not to shout so that they would not attract the zombies.

 

So everything is silent for the time being.

 

There are zombies around that appeared but they are sparse because most of them were previously cleared by Vikram.

 

After killing them all Vikram told them that they have to walk from here to the safe place and they followed silently.

 

Vikram already know that this would be the time the nuclear bomb explodes from his information.

 

He deliberately waited for a little longer because only in the time of crisis can he show his value.

 

Also Vikram’s group is carrying loads of food in the bus.

 

So even if those people called them free loaders there is an answer that Vikram can give back to them.

 

Well he is not going to stay at the Takagi’s house as his goal from the beginning is just the sword Murata-tou.

 

So when the people are walking nervously they heard a loud sound few hundred meters away from them…………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
36