Chapter 101: spell reality clone
596 8 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101: spell reality clone

 

Each grade has its limit from 1000 chaos points to unlimited as reaching the last grade.

 

Vikram took the unique grade account that can store up to 1 billion chaos points.

 

It costed him around 100 thousand chaos points.

 

Well it is a small price for what he wanted to do.

 

During these days he bought some parts for magic cipher and upgraded his normal phone to have the features of the magic cipher.

 

With his understanding of runes and magic software from irregular at magic high school fantasy world he wrote some complicated hacking software and protection software.

 

During this time he wanted to make some small purchases through the fake account with less than 1000 chaos points.

 

There is a problem he noticed that is the purchased items requires a delivery address and anyone can find the address of the person that made the purchase.

 

That is the reason why only powerful people use the fake accounts as they have proxies to take the tasks as the delivery boys.

 

Because of the background and strength of the strong people, the delivery boys would not be messed with.

 

But Vikram did not have a background or support so he cannot do these things right now.

 

While he is thinking and researching he found a spell from an old fantasy world called the “reality clone”

 

Players cannot use magic and spells related to the life fantasy worlds unless he enters them and learns there.

 

Like they cannot use ninjitsu from Naruto world until they entered that world and learnt the refining of chakra there.

 

Unlike players hunters can learn them after awakening their fantasy system after the age of 18 and use those techniques and spells if they are taught by a player.

 

But they can never have the same proficiency as that of the player that learnt in the fantasy world.

 

This restriction does not apply to some of the spells from small fantasy worlds mostly movies.

 

There was a movie world called jagadeka veeruni katha.

 

(Jagadeka veeruni katha movie from India year 1961)

 

In that there will be a king that married to the daughters of god of fire Agni, king of gods and lightning Indra, and the king of serpents Nagaraja on his conquest and adventures.

 

Well he cannot be with the three women at the same time so the daughter of Indra tells him a spell to split his man body into reality clones.

 

The split reality clones are all real and are controlled by the single mind and soul.

 

This way he can be with all of his women at the same time.

 

When a reality clone splits then the main stat points related to vitality, intelligence and stamina would be split in decided proportions.

 

That means if Vikram produced a reality clone with his stats vitality (24), stamina (20) and intelligence (23).

 

He has to spend a minimum amount of 10 stat points in each of these stats to create a reality clone until he gains the proficiency of the spell to higher level.

 

The reality clone will have stat points of vitality (10), stamina (10) and intelligence (10) and his original stat points related to these stats are reduced to vitality (14), stamina (10) and intelligence (13).

 

If the reality clone dies then the stat points that were split to it will also be gone forever.

 

If the man body wants to remove this reality clone then he has to be in contact with the reality clone then the stat points would return back.

 

If not the then it is impossible to cancel the clone.

 

But the reality clone can also work and improve his stats but only a percentage of the progress can be taken back to the main body.

 

The reality clone can use the personal storage space but cannot use the ark and the knowledge gathered by the reality clone will be completely comes back to the mind of the real body.

 

Well reality clone did not have any distance restrictions from the main body.

 

The only bad thing about the reality clone is that if it dies then all the stats it split form the main body will be gone too.

 

There is a few more restriction like Vikram should be able to do multi tasking of doing at least 2 things at a time to split one reality clone from him…………

 

This is entirely different from Naruto’s shadow clone technique.

 

Vikram wanted to use his reality clone to get the things he wanted and use it as a delivery boy.

 

But the price he has to pay is that the possible death of the clone.

 

Along with that 30 stat points will be lost.

 

That is the price that he has to pay for secrecy.

 

Well there are many benefits too, like the real time information collected by the clone.

 

Vikram wanted to try but buying the spell would drain half of his finances.

 

This spell would cost him 500 thousand chaos points from the system.

 

This spell is not available in the outside world market.

 

May be it should be lying in the treasury of some old monster of a player or a hunter.

 

Vikram thought for a moment and decide to buy the spell after a week.

 

Based on his memories he can increase the money he has on hand by 100 times in shares and stock trading.

 

That would fill up his fake account.

 

Vikram has put on the security magic software along with hacking software as many big shots are going to play this week in share market causing big movements.

 

The king of nature faction is a peaceful place but it is the worst place with many undercurrents.

 

Since the current king did not have much control over the domain of the nature faction there are many nobles that are having dark businesses all over the place.

 

But they will not do anything in this domain instead they used this place as a storage and traffic site for their dark businesses………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 180 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

36