Chapter 102: conditions to reach tier 2
623 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 102: conditions to reach tier 2

 

But they will not do anything in this domain instead they used this place as a storage and traffic site for their dark businesses.

 

The pockets of these nobles were usually full and they act under the names of leaders from other factions or races or countries in secret for more benefits.

 

That is where the dark business is coming from.

 

The best example is Titia was a servant from the giant’s race island cluster.

 

But she was made into a servant and based on her words she was stored in this king of nature faction.

 

Because of that Vikram found the secrets of the people that are doing living being trafficking and found that there are many people in this domain.

 

Vikram don’t like this part as some of them are abusive.

 

Servant trading is normal in this world so he is not against it as many people are dying without any job to do and they sell themselves to live.

 

But Vikram don’t want the abusers in it.

 

………..

 

Vikram got the fake account fully secured with his new security software and ready to start.

 

This was already registered to the merchant guild as fake account but there is not restriction as it was given by the system.

 

Through the next week Vikram used the fake account to do the trading and at the same time breaking the accounts of some local big people that has low security to their fake accounts.

 

Also he made sure that his AI is online and transfer the chaos points back to his original account when every the number reaches 900 million chaos points.

 

At the same time when his money reserves reached a specific level he would upgrade the account to the upper grade.

 

For now he can only have 1 fake account.

 

Fortunately or unfortunately his fake account was busted twice during this week but the total loss is less than 10 million chaos points.

 

But he got some interesting ideas of analyzing the tactics of the other hackers that gave him a good idea of how to improve.

 

He now has a skill related to magic software for all purpose.

 

Vikram has already read about this skill and some high level hackers has already maxed this skill.

 

But Vikram also found some hidden information saying that after reaching the maximum level it can be upgraded into a new skill called arcane magic software skill.

 

Well it is not easy to upgrade and get the skill to upgrade as it seems to have many conditions.

 

Vikram don’t know the conditions as it was secret information related to the same level as the secrets of the country.

 

So he cannot get that for now.

 

Well with the special simulation skill it is easy to obtain with some experimentation when his magic software skill reaches its max.

 

Currently his focus in completely on improving all of his stats in the training while gaining as many chaos points as possible.

 

His current balance has already reached 7 billion chaos points in main account.

 

He did not stop there and bought the things that he wanted to from the fantasy system at expensive price.

 

The price in the fantasy system is very expensive.

 

If an item costs 100 chaos points in the fantasy world then in the real world black market it will only costs around 80 chaos points.

 

But Vikram still bought from the fantasy system because he did not trust some specific goods in the outside world.

 

Especially the things related to spells, techniques, knowledge, skill books or chips and some rare things.

 

In the real world normal market or black market might cheat him with the things that he cannot judge as real deal without looking into them.

 

If it is just some technology, weapons, monster meat, genetic extract or magic crystals then he can check them using the fantasy system.

 

He has bought the Reality clone spell and practiced it to produce a reality clone and took it back again.

 

At first the clone is not perfect and did not have humanly shape.

 

But after some practice it slowly became more perfect.

 

In the next week there is going to be a big auction at the capital of oriental faction.

 

There will be many big shots from other races and human countries attending here.

 

Vikram has already bought a ticket in normal seats.

 

The thing that he wanted to buy here is the Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng.

 

Vikram know that there are many places where spirit energy or mental energy is extensively used.

 

But it was hardest to rise unlike exercising human body.

 

Also in order to go to the second ring a player has to reach tier 2 state crossing the tier 1 tribulation.

 

For this there are few conditions.

 

First the player or hunter should have at least 100 stat points in anyone of the specific stats.

 

Second is that the player or hunter should fill at least one genetic essence evolution points of a grade completely.

 

Third is that the player or hunter should have one spirit of the same grade as the genetic essence evolution points.

 

…………….

 

Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng is on the same level as the mythical grade spirit related to spiritual essence.

 

So Vikram has locked his eyes on this specific news when he first saw this in his simulation.

 

For this Vikram was even willing to sacrifice 30 stat points forming a reality clone to go there and bring back Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng after the auction.

 

Many mages and wizards also want to buy this spirit and the final price of this has reached 1.7 billion chaos points from his previous knowledge of memories.

 

Vikram know that he cannot store the living creatures in the personal space and his reality clone would definitely as long as it leaves the auction house.

 

With that Vikram would lose the spirit, 30 stat points, and many other things that he would buy in the auction without getting anything back………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 180 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

34