Chapter 103: self made nuclear bomb bullet
614 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103: self made nuclear bomb bullet

 

With that Vikram would lose the spirit, 30 stat points, and many other things that he would buy in the auction without getting anything back.

 

For this Vikram has to plan two more things.

 

He spent 700 thousand chaos points to buy a teleportation artifact with two point connectivity, a masking cloak and a face mask for hiding identity.

 

With this he can put one point of teleportation in his room for now and the second point at auction house after the clone travels to the capital of the oriental country called the great orient.

 

Vikram can freely change the two points of teleportation.

 

Like he has to anchor a location first and then he can directly teleport to that location from anywhere within a 100 thousand kilometers from the anchored location.

 

Fortunately based on the map calculation the location of the auction house is around 99712 kilometers away from the location that he is currently in.

 

Also for each teleportation he has to recharge the artifact with magic crystals.

 

It takes 10 thousand low grade magic crystals to recharge the artifact again if needed immediately.

 

For automatic recharge it will happen slowly over time which might take 10 or more years in magic barren areas and 3 to 4 years in areas with good amount of chaos magic energy.

 

The cost of 1 low grade magic crystal is 1000 chaos points.

 

1 intermediate grade magic crystal is traded for 10 low grade magic crystals.

 

1 high grade magic crystal is traded for 10 intermediate magic crystals.

 

1 peak grade magic crystal is traded for 10 high magic crystals.

 

1 perfect grade magic crystal is traded for 10 peak magic crystals.

 

After that there is magic essence which is different and hard to find.

 

Also if the magic crystals have attributes like fire and water elements then the cost and tradable value will also change.

 

So to instantly recharge the teleportation artifact that requires 10 thousand low grade magic crystals, this is equal to 10 million chaos points.

 

Well even though Vikram can afford it he doesn’t want to waste chaos points on small things.

 

Also he is thinking of using the simulation skill to find out his chances of his new goals and his chance of death.

 

For completing the tier 1 and reaching tier 2 there are a total of 3 bottle necks.

 

First is when any one or more of the stat points reaches 30 stat points.

 

Second is when anyone one or more of the stat points reaching 60 stat points.

 

Finally the third and the man bottle neck breaking reaching tier 2 with the conditions that were mentioned before.

 

More specific stats that reach the bottle neck value the harder it would be to cross the bottle neck.

 

Vikram wanted to improve his stat points quickly using the simulation skill with his enormous wealth that he has right now.

 

Also there is one more rule that he should be aware off.

 

Unless he earned the stat points through hard work he might not be able to get them after the simulation.

 

Like adding the free stat points is not possible for the simulation system.

 

While the AI is trying to earn him more chaos points Vikram has decided to go through with the next simulation.

 

The goals of the simulation are.

 

First check if he needs to buy any more skills, information, spells or techniques that he currently needed.

 

Second is to see if he has successfully brought back the Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng and some special materials that he is in need of.

 

Third is to see if he survived his death trail after the third fantasy world trip to titanic movie.

 

Fourth is Vikram wanted to use his trump card that he saved for emergencies to survive the death trail.

 

His trump card is his own creation back on earth which is a nuclear bullet bomb.

 

He made a needle sized bullets that has its small needle hole filled with highly reactive substance used in nuclear reactors which is uranium 235.

 

The head of the bullet which is the needle head is a click type pen mechanism where when the head clicks it releases the neutron catalyst.

 

Right now he only has 13 of these bullets that he carries with him in a special lead case in case of emergencies.

 

Also these bullets are not shot from a gun using a piston mechanism instead it is a air soft gun that shoots the needle like with high pressured air from his modified gun.

 

The trigger is the head of the bullet that would activates as long as it touches anything that clicks its head.

 

The destructive might of a nuclear bomb is highest in 1 kilometer range and spreads up to 10 kilometers surrounding it as secondary round and spreads further.

 

As for the nuclear bomb bullet the highest damage is caused in the range of 1 meter at the point and the secondary radiation range is up to 10 meters around.

 

Vikram can easily shot this bullet and hit the target with his accuracy and skills from sufficient distance.

 

This is his plan for the opponent that he is going to face in order to survive.

 

Well he has some other solutions too.

 

With the thoughts of his plans he activated the simulation skill.

 

“Ding

 

Player, do you want to use the simulation skill in the real world?

 

Please pay 10 thousand chaos points for usage.

 

Yes

 

No”

 

Vikram looked through the message and decisively chose to spend the 10 thousand chaos points to know what future holds for him.

 

“Ding

 

Payment received.

 

Simulation starts.”

 

Vikram received this message through the light screen and then the new messages started to pop out one after the other.

 

“Real world, new era year 721, February 11th

 “February month,

 

Player is going through the training and earned a fortune through many tactics from the pests of the society.

 

Player has successfully participated in the auction winning Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng and the special materials for the construction of altar from the auction along with other materials………..”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 180 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
35