A Small Villain
2.1k 4 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let him in."

Arthur's words didn't leave any space for any argument.

"He's an... important person."

'For my mission.'

Rei glared at him, this guy was just there to upset her! First, he had no regard whatsoever for her dead boyfriend, then he doesn't treat her right, and more so, he wants her to 'obey' him. And now, he wants to save the person she hated the most โ€”ย  the person who held her a year back, the person whose father troubled her father.

P.S. Arthur never said that he wanted her to obey him.

Anyway, Rei stopped her fit at Arthur's words.

The students who were with Shidou climbed the bus and took the seats at the back while strangely eyeing a relaxed Arthur.

Shidou also climbed up, "You saved us." He sighed. "Is Busujima-san the one in charge?"

Saeko folded her arms and shook her head, "No, it's him."

She pointed her chin to Arthur.

Shidou eyed the unknown boy with interest, "Is that so...?" He raised his chin, "Hello, I'm Koichi Shidou, one of the esteemed and honored teachers of Fujimi Highschool."

Suddenly the bus accelerated, and the inertia threw him back, he stumbled for a few steps before he caught the handle to support himself.

"They are not humans... they are not humans... THEY ARE NOT HUMANS!!!!" Shizuka chanted these words as she rolled over all the undeads or the infected students of this school whom she has seen countless times in her office and patched them up. She could recognize some of their faces as she crushed them with the bus that she herself was driving.

She glowered as she hardened her resolve to survive.

'Do I tell her that these guys, in fact, really are just humans? Just sick?'

'No, she's too sweet and innocent. It'll break her.'

The bus accelerated more as it crashed with the main gate and drifted a bit before the ride became a bit smoother.

A while later, Shidou came back to Arthur, he just stood beside Arthur's seat. The jolts from collisions with the undeads were still ongoing.

Arthur looked at him and gave a polite smile. "Nice to meet you too, Koichi Shido. I'm Arthur."

Saeko raised her brows, 'Shidou is the first person I've seen, with whom Arthur didn't shake hands while introducing himself, well, this isn't exactly a good situation to have proper introductions.' She shrugged.

Arthur continued, "Take a seat at the back... I'll explain everything later. And please, while you sit, don't make noise."

Shidou frowned, internally aggravated as if a sharp blade had sliced up a layer of his massive ego.

'This brat... who does he even think he is, to say that?!'

But he didn't say anything. This brat was the leader of these people, he had power over him. He understood that.

That's why he removed the frown from his face and suppressed his annoyance as he gave him a smile with a nod. "Of course, as you say. Arthur-san, the one in charge..."

'At least for now...' Shidou thought.

Arthur nodded his head in response. As Shidou made his way to the back row, Saeko smoothened her skirt before parking her ass on the seat beside Arthur's, he slightly raised his brows before giving a small smile.

The view of undead's broken bodies flying in the air after getting slammed by the front of the bus was anything but usual.

As the bus exited the school premises and traveled a good distance from populated areas, it started to go without bumping into many undeads.

Everyone relaxed a bit as the bus moved steadily but someone stood up from their seat...

"Arthur-san..." Shidou's itching butt made its way to Arthur again.

"Yes? What is it?"

"You said, that you'll explain everything later, yes... will now be okay?" Shidou spoke with a closed eye smile.

"Yeah..." He replied. Internally wondering that in what universe was THIS an okay situation?

But still, Arthur stood up as he moved to the passage between the seats where Shidou was standing.

He had to finish him off to complete the second mission, while also forming the foundation of the optional objective.

He put on his serious mask.

"Everyone, listen here... I've already told your teacher, Shizuka, and these guys here... That I am an Omniversal Mercenary. A being who travels in the various universes to accomplish some particular missions... Think of your world as a movie for a bit... I am here in this world to aid the Main Character to achieve his goals. Nope it doesn't mean, that you all are mindless characters of some shitty movie, I just happened to see the future events of this world in the form of an anime." He paused letting that info settle in everyone's brains before he continued.

But instead of listening or trying to comprehend what Arthur had said the student's jeered at him.

"What the hell's he even saying, he's just a chunni!" A brown-haired girl spoke.

"Lmao, how did he even get here on this bus? And how the fuck is he even the leader lol!!!"

"Yeah, I bet those people believed him, fucking losers."

"Yeah, who the fuck made him the leader, fuck this stupid shit!" A blonde-haired muscular boy spoke as he stood up, probably to pick up a fight or something.

"I'm afraid, Kawamoto-san, what if he's a weird person..." A magenta-colored-haired girl wearing glasses hugged a red-haired girl.

"Don't worry, Shidou Sensei's here as well." The red-haired one reassured.

(A/n: I cringed so hard writing these reactions :/)

Arthur simply took his gun out from his inventory to prove his point. Their widened eyes, agape mouths, and surprised awes told him that they had somewhat accepted the truth now, or were just too stunned to think anything.

He caressed the rifle in his hand, "I am still finding him, the Main Character... but Shidou... I think you are HIM!"

At his words, Rei's eyes widened, just what the hell did he say? Of all the people in the whole world, it had to be this bastard. Why was her most hated person in this world, the main character... it didn't make sense.

If when Hisashi was alive, he was the Main Character, then obviously she was the Main Heroine. Then Shidou should be a villain.

She gritted her teeth.

"Now, then."

Shidou's eyes widened in astonishment as he saw a rifle big as that just appearing from thin air but soon greed blinded his mind, he was the Main Character of this world, as expected of him. A crescent smile formed on his long face.

He licked his lips and moved his hands toward the gun to take it.

But...

Arthur continued, "I think you are HIM... an obstacle, a small-time, irritating villain. And as my job as an Omniversal mercenary, it's my duty to eliminate you."

Shidou's face suddenly distorted in horror and confusion, 'What!?!?!?!?!?'

*Zhovoooooom*

He didn't even get the chance to yell as he got vaporized in mere milliseconds.

A spectacle for everyone to watch... even for those who didn't want Shidou's death that much, except Rei.

The whole bus erupted into horrified shrill shrieks of girls and terrified screams of boys.

A few people didn't react much except widen their eyes like Saeko and Saya.

Rei was even glad that he had killed Shidou.

The blonde busty nurse who was driving the bus didn't even get the air of what happened behind her until a few moments passed, and a simple "Eh?" came out of her as a reaction to it.

While a certain main character was distraught... He didn't yell like others but he was still shocked, someone fucking murdered a human right in front of his eyes, right in the middle of so many people.

He couldn't take it anymore, even if this guy Arthur says that he knows the future and everything. Shidou was still innocent, he hadn't done anything wrong till now... He gritted his teeth as the nerves in his jaw seemed to bulge a bit due to rage.

ย 

Thanks for reading!ย 

And Thank you, Sczx and Peter Evans for becoming my lovely patrons! Love ya! I need mooorrrrre!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Oh, another thanks to Meliodas300ย  for the nice review and boosting my dopamine shot ;)

Love you my readers!

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

91