Chapter 11: The birds and the bees (18+)
3.8k 9 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: rape.

I walked into the room to see our guest. She was fast asleep on the floor.

<How was she?>

<She was fine, Mother. She cried for several hours; then she fell asleep>

<good job for looking after her. You can go rest now.>

He gave a little salute and flew into my arm.

I unlocked the cage and walked up to her. She looked incredibly peaceful as she slept; It would be a shame if someone were to ruin that.

“RISE AND SHINE, SLEEPYHEAD!!!!”

She instantly jumped awake and started scanning the room. Her eyes filled with fear as soon as she set her sights on me. Good.

“Now, now, don’t make that face. I have so much planned for us today.”

“PLEASE, NO!” She pleaded.

She dropped her head and body to the ground.

“I can't. Not anymore, please. Just kill me already.”

“Kill you? HAHAHAHA. Why would I do such a wasteful thing? What I have in mind is a little bit more…..…intimate.”

I grabbed her face and planted my lips on hers. I felt her startled reaction, but I chose to ignore it. I forced my tongue into her mouth and started playing with her tongue. She tried to fight me, but she was too weak. It didn’t take long for me to beat her tongue into submission. I started sucking and wrapping my tongue around hers. I don’t know how long we made out for, but I soon had to let go. I pulled away from her lips, leaving a string of saliva between us.

*COUGH**COUGH**COUGH*

“What The fuck” She said, gasping for air. I felt a lecherous smile creep onto my face.

“I was gonna do this later, But I don’t think I can hold out anymore.”

I grabbed her and quickly slung her over my shoulder. She started screaming and smacking my back.

“Now, Now. Stop that. You know that won't work” I let out an evil cackle as I took her into my room and threw her onto the bed.

She tried to get off, but I was on top of her In a flash. I planted my lips on her again and started making out with her some time passes and i eventually pull away.

I watched as she panted heavily, trying to catch her breath; God, if you keep making expressions like that, I’ll have no choice but to violate you. I looked down at her torn clothes, barely covering anything, and I felt a grin form on my face.

“I can't have you looking like that. Let's take a better look at you.”

I reached down and tore off the last remaining scraps of her leather armour to reveal the rest of her.  She was well toned with a small number of abs; she had short blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. I looked towards her chest and saw she had the most perfect-sized pair of breasts I’d ever seen. Not too big that it's obnoxious but also not too small, Just enough to get a handful of. I looked towards her bruised yet very slender legs. I felt my heart begin to race.

I drew my attention towards her face; She had turned completely bright red, but still had a fearful expression. I smiled; she definitely knows what I got planned.

 I grabbed both of her legs and pulled them apart. She tried to fight me, but it was pointless. I eventually got them open, revealing her neat-shaven pussy.

“Please no…..stop”, She whined

I ignored her and crawled up towards her pussy.

“Why should we stop now? We haven’t even got to the good bit.”

I planted my tongue onto her pussy and started licking. Immediately soft moans started coming from the girl. I double down on my efforts, focusing my efforts on her clit. My tongue twisted and twirled around her clit, causing her moans to increase in intensity. I wrapped my lips around her bud and Sucked.

*Schlop-pop*

“Hnnnghhh…pl..please….stoooppp”

I stuck my tongue into her causing her moans to increase. I gave her some of the best cunnilingus I've ever done. I pulled away from her trembling cunt and started to undress myself. An idea flashed through my mind; that would make this very enjoyable for both of us. She was too confused to even notice I had pulled away. She panted like a dog, her face was bright red, and I could see sweat coming off of her.  My black cloak fell onto the ground as I climbed onto her again. This time, putting myself into the 69 position.

“It's not really fair that you get to have all the fun now, is it? Do your best to make me cum, and if you make me cum first, ill let you go right now. If I make you go first, well….. let's just say its in your best interest to do so.”

With that threat, she earnestly got to work on my pussy. It was all a lie, of course; I had no plan of ever letting her go.

 I started licking more intensely, eliciting more moans from her causing her to stop. Seizing the moment I stuck my tongue as deep as I could into her.

“ARGHHHH” She screamed out in pleasure.

I twisted and turned my tongue, causing her body to convulse. I got my free hand and started to use it to play with her pussy.

“Hiyahhhh”

A small moan came out of me. It's nice to see that she is trying, but there was no way I was gonna lose to a newbie.

“You're going to have to work harder than that to beat me.” I yelled

I tripled down even harder, attacking her trembling pussy on all sides. She instantly stopped working and started letting out an unending stream of moans. I continued the assault, sucking, licking, twisting every part of her cunt until finally.

“HIYAHHHHHHHHH”

She let out an ear-piercing squeal and started shuddering all over me. Fluid squirted out of her pussy, and I slurped it earnestly, causing her to cum even more.

*SLUURP*

Her sweet and sour nectar covered my face and poured down my throat.

I slowly got off the top of her to look at her. She was a mess. Her hair was all over the place, her face was covered in tears, and she reeked of sweat and sex. I don’t know why but this turned me on even more.

“I guess you lose,” I said, crawling up to her face.

“Please, Just kill me. I do”

I put my finger on her lips.

“Shh, shhh, shhh. It's okay” My hand rubbed her head as I kissed her lips. “That was only the beginning.”

I quickly opened up my menu and picked the host impregnation option. Suddenly a wave of heat exploded from my pussy. This heat was more intense than anything I'd ever experienced before. It spread rapidly from my stomach and went straight to my pussy. The heat kept building and building; it felt like my snatch was going to burn off.

*Schlurch*

I looked down towards my pussy, and coming from it was a big, thick and long ovipositor. It Had a wide base that shrank as it got towards the end. There was a large hole at the end where I imagined the eggs would come out of. Along its sides were Long, thick, pulsating veins; That went all up and down the shaft. Additionally, There were small orange see-through diamonds dotted all over its length.

I reached over and lightly touched it with one finger, which nearly made me climax.

<Hngahaaa…>

That one small touch sent waves of pleasure through my body. I gave a lecherous look towards the girl. Judging by the horror painted on her face, she definitely realised what I had planned.

“NO! PLEASE..DONT.  I DON’T WANN *MMPHH*.”

I placed my lips on her to shut her up.

“You lost the game, remember, and besides, I told you that you would pay me back for what you took.” I let out an evil cackle as I crawled off the bed whilst pulling her to the edge of the bed

 Once I was off the bed, I swiftly grabbed her legs and put them Into a “V” shape.  She looked at me with a pleading Expression. Dont make faces like that. It just makes me want to torment you more. I slapped my ovipositor onto her chest. The act nearly made me cum right there and then. I looked down, and damn, I was BIG. I went from the base of her crotch to just above her belly button.

“I’m gonna enjoy this.”

I pulled my ovipositor off her chest and readied it outside her soaked entrance. I gave her one more sadistic look before I swiftly Invaded her cunt.

*AIEEEEEEEEEE*

She let out an ear-piercing wail that nearly made me deaf/

“STOP! …….YOUR! TOOOO! BIG!”

 I Ignored her and started furiously fucking her into oblivion. Any sense of restraint I had disappeared. She was nothing but a Fuck toy to me, A toy that has the job of birthing my children. I thrusted into her HARD. Her pleas for me to stop had turned into complete gibberish. Using my free hand, I grabbed her breasts and started furiously groping, squeezing and pulling them.

“God, your so tight! I've never had someone so Good!”

 I grunted as I went deeper. Each thrust inched further and further into her until I hit Something hard. Is that what I think it is? One glance at her face confirmed my suspicions.  I pulled all the way back, And then,  using all my strength, surged towards the entrance of her womb.

*SCHLOP*

She let out her loudest scream yet as I entered her womb. Her eyes were unfocused, looking all over the room drool leaked from her mouth all over the bed sheets. She was an absolute mess. I glanced toward her neck, Her soft, vulnerable neck. Without warning, I wrapped both of my hands around her throat. She immediately snapped out of her sex-filled daze and started trying to smack my hands away. I laughed as I continued to choke and fuck her without remorse. Her inside grew tighter And gripped me harder than a vice. This should have been a deterrent, But It only spurred me on. Soon I started to feel my orgasm start to build. I kept going at it harder, Causing my orgasm to build Even. A quick glance at Her face and it was bright red, on the verge of passing out. That only made me go harder until finally.

*AHHHHHHHH*

We both let out a deep moan. As each egg left me, I felt orgasm after orgasm roll through my body. I looked down and watched as several large bulges moved down my ovipositor and into her womb.  With each egg that entered her, her stomach began growing, causing her to look several months pregnant.

10 Eggs impregnated.

 

I Unwrapped my hands from around her neck and stood there in euphoric bliss as a sense of pride washed over me, I’ve never felt so good, and the best part, I wasn’t done yet.

I slowly pulled out of her pussy; even after the beating it took, it still Gripped me like a vice.

*SCHLOP*

With great effort, I managed to wiggle my ovipositor out. Thick white fluid dripped out the end of her cunt and my ovipositor.

“Creampie with extra eggs, please” I joked to myself.

I stuck my finger into her cunt, eliciting a small moan from her and then pulled it out. My finger was covered in white fluid. Out of curiosity, I put my finger in my mouth. It had a salty, nutty taste. I quite liked it.  

I finished earnestly licking my finger and brought my attention back to the toy.  She was barely even conscious. She muttered incomprehensible gibberish and looked around the room, completely spaced out. I gave her a quick slap around the face to wake her up, but she barely responded. Not like it mattered. I grabbed her and turned her around, so her exposed ass faced me.

“Pleash….I…canshh ….takesh …an..y..m..ore” She slurred out

I guess she's not completely out of it yet; I'll have to fix that. I wrapped both of my clawed hands around her Soft, plump ass. And Without warning shoved my ovipositor into her abused pussy, Causing her to let out a long moan. I continued to Unceremoniously fuck her from behind; Ripples rolled across the surface of her ass like a river. God, I love her body. I'm definitely going to keep her. I raised my hand and gave her ass a firm smack, sending more ripples across her ass. The sounds of her ass cheeks Being smacked went through the entire room. I repeatedly slapped her ass until a bright red handprint started to appear.

“ITSH HURTSH” She let out sloppily.

This only made me want to violate her more. I pulled her hair towards me, raising her Knees Her pregnant belly was exposed for all to see. I turned my head around towards me and started making out with her as I furiously fucked her womb again. Soon I felt my orgasm start to build again. I wrapped one of my free hands around her boobs and began to assault them.  I kept This up until She and I had our second orgasm. 

5 Eggs impregnated.

 

After that, Her body went completely limp in my hands. She was out cold. I Looked down and watched as my ovipositor went limp and slipped out of her beaten pussy, causing white fluid to start dripping out of her. My ovipositor soon returned to my body, leaving me with a soaking wet pussy. I lifted her into a princess carry and put her gently into my bed. I looked at her belly, which now looked very pregnant, like she was 8 months down the line, Ready to pop at any minute. I climbed into bed with her and summoned one of my children.

<Mother is very tired. Can you wake me up in a few hours>

He gave me a nod and flew to the corner of the room. I fell asleep gently, rubbing her stomach as the thought of my new children arriving in a few days filled my thoughts.

How was the smut
  • good Votes: 161 87.5%
  • bad Votes: 2 1.1%
  • could use some work Votes: 21 11.4%
Total voters: 184
79