Chapter 61.5 (NSFW)
1.6k 9 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So, I wrote another chapter of smut, there's some character development here, I always try to have it in any scene, but no plot progression, you can skip it if you don't like this short of thing.

Usually, I post NSFW as a .5 chapter in most sites, so I'll keep that here, even if it doesn't make a lot of sense, what with the way I separate chapters into .1 and .2 parts, sometimes even .3.

Still, I'm just used to posting this way, and it's easier to keep track of things if I don't change it.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter, and that you find it hot.

 

Kara stared at her girlfriend. Kori laid naked on the bed, the sheets crumpled from her squirming and pulled into creases where her toes had dug into the mattress. Her skin was glistening from the exercise and her long, red hair spread around her head like a curtain.

 

With her Kryptonian vision, Kara could see every single detail of Kori’s perfect form, including the single drop of sweat falling from an erect nipple and running down her full breast.

 

Having stepped out of the shower ready to go to sleep, Kara wore only a thin nightgown and her underwear, but the sight in front of her was already making her nipples harden, the tips poking through the nanomachines in her clothes.

 

Finally, she couldn’t help focusing on the bruise from where Kori had been hit with an energy blast, a large purple circle the size of an open hand right at the beauty’s left side, it was already healing, but the very fact it was there made Kara frown.

 

Kori noticed her look and smiled with affection, turning on her side, the Tamaranean leaned on an elbow and extended a hand, her shapely legs moving in a tantalizing manner. “Please, do not pout, I have received vastly worse during training. Come.”

 

Swallowing hard, Kara sent a command to her nightgown, causing it to almost explode into a cloud of nanomachines and condense into a cube atop the nightstand, leaving her wearing only a small pair of silk panties.

 

She hadn’t thought she’d enjoy sleeping in the material but, despite her physical resistance, Kara had grown to love the light and delicate feeling on her skin. She had brought a bra too, but her recent growth left it uncomfortably tight.

 

It was Kori’s turn to pout. “Hmph, I longed to uncloth you myself.”

 

Kara laughed and took the offered hand. 

 

With a quick movement, Kori rolled onto her back and pulled Kara atop her, then she released her hold, tracing a finger through Kara’s arm and up her neck, causing goosebumps to rise on her skin before finally grabbing Kara’s neck and pulling her closer.

 

Kara took in the light scent of sex in the air, it only served to make her nipples harder as she lowered herself on top of Kori, their breasts finally touching and sending a spark of electricity running down her belly and into her core.

 

Kara kissed her girlfriend, their lips meeting with a hunger she hadn’t felt before. Finally, all the fear she had experienced during the fight drained away and left only relief. They were home, they were safe.

 

One of Kori’s hands dug into the Kryptonian’s hair while the other grabbed her backside, squeezing it tightly. Lifting her leg, she moaned into Kara’s mouth and brushed her foot all along her calf. 

 

Feeling the heat of Kori’s body against her skin, Kara deepened the kiss, tongues interlocking until she just lost herself in the feeling, a growing heat starting to gather in her core.

 

With a gasp for air that quickly turned into her own moan, Kara felt her girlfriend’s thigh rising between her legs, parting them until it could press against her pussy lips, the feeling almost making her lose strength on her arms.

 

Biting Kori’s lower lip, Kara pulled back, then released and closed her eyes, just enjoying the sensation, her hips starting to move almost by themselves as she rubbed against the heated thigh between her legs.

 

Kori pressed her attack, rising until Kara was sitting on top of her tight and laying soft kisses along her jaw and down into her neck, a hand releasing her backside to wrap around the small of her back while another found its way to her breast, fingers digging into her flesh.

 

Unable to help herself, Kara arched her back and put both arms around Kori’s neck, pulling her girlfriend closer and pressing her core harder against the leg, the silk panties pressing against her lips with a soft sensation.

 

The Tamaranean squeezed her breasts harder, pinching Kara’s nipple between her fingers, then locked her lips around Kara’s neck and sucked hard, hard enough to leave a hickey even on her Kryptonian skin, the experience driving Kara wild with want. “Fuck, mmmm, Kori, harder.”

 

In a haze, Kara started moving her hips as Kori obeyed, kissing lower until she could take a nipple between her teeth and squeeze, the sensation making Kara wrap both arms around her head and squeeze.

 

Kara felt her first orgasm coming, it was a small one, but her muscles still locked in anticipation. Instead, Kori drew back, lowering her leg and pulling her head back despite Kara’s groan of complaint.

 

Without anything pressing against her sex, Kara felt unexpectedly cold. With sudden desperation, she glared at her girlfriend and tried to lower herself, but Kori’s amused eyes stopped her.

 

“Haaa… nhmm…. fuck, you’re evil, you know?” Kara groaned, feeling the orgasm escaping her and leaving her all hot and bothered. Still, she couldn’t take her eyes off Kori’s deep green ones.

 

“This is punishment,” Kori said and nodded. “Next time, perhaps you shall remember I will do the stripping of clothes.”

 

“Evil, I tell you.”

 

Thankfully, the Tamaranean wasn’t done, her deep green eyes glinting with mischief. Tightening her hold around Kara’s waist, Kori rolled them both.

 

Still recovering, Kara was caught by surprise and couldn’t help releasing a yelp when she felt her world spin, her back hitting the mattress with Kori atop her, a predatory smile on her face. For a second, Kara couldn’t help comparing her to a cat that just got a new toy, the impression making her release a nervous giggle and feel butterflies in her stomach.

 

During their lovemaking, the couple was usually equal, with Kara taking the lead from time to time, but she just realized that being on the passive side may not be so bad after all.

 

Remembering the way Kori fought, how hot she looked in her armor and the grace and skill with which she moved, Kara felt a tingling in her spine. Yeah… not bad at all.

 

“Hmmm, it appears there is still something for me to strip from you, good,” Kori whispered, then she blew a hot breath against Kara’s exposed right nipple and pressed harder on her right breast.

 

Kara squirmed, one hand grabbing at the sheets while the other held Kori’s head as the Tamaranean slowly lowered herself, licking her way down her body, her tongue playing against Kara’s skin.

 

Licking her belly button, Kori finally released Kara’s breast, her hand brushing along the side of her body until it reached her panty line, then she went lower, lightly kissing Kara’s sex through her soaked panties.

 

“Stop teasing me!” Kara complained, feeling a shock going up her spine as Kori kissed her again, fingers playing around her legs.

 

“I refuse.”

 

Instead of pressing, Kori turned her head to the side, kissing Kara’s inner thigh while letting her long hair fall on her skin. 

 

Rising to her knees, Kori used a feather light touch to guide Kara’s right leg up. Kissing the back of her knee once, using a finger to slowly rub against the fabric of her panty, keeping her excited but never increasing the speed, the feeling driving her wild.

 

“Kori… ngh… please!”

 

Finally, mercifully, Kori dug her fingers under Kara’s panty and slowly, tantalizingly, started to pull them.

 

Kara released an eager moan and lifted her hips, allowing Kori to take them off. It was a monumental effort to keep from using her superspeed, but she managed it.

 

Slowly, Kori guided Kara’s other leg up and pulled her panties down her thigh, then her calves and, finally, over her feet, leaving her completely naked, her pussy soaked with excitement.

 

Kissing both of her ankles, Kori allowed Kara’s right leg to fall back into the mattress, then stepped over it and laid down, her own pussy pressing against Kara’s skin and revealing the Tamaranean’s own excitement.

 

Kara rose on her elbows, staring up at Kori’s sculpted body with both love and barely contained lust, she wanted to cum, she needed it!

 

Putting Kara’s right leg over her shoulder, Kori adjusted her position, locking their sex together in a way Kara had only seen in porn. 

 

When Kori first started moving her hips, Kara felt their connection, but it wasn’t doing much for her, then Kori adjusted position. Turning Kara’s body slightly sideways and pressing them in a perfect fit, their exposed clits touching and sending a jolt of pleasure deep inside Kara’s pussy.

 

Kara’s breath started to speed up, feeling her partner’s warm, wet pussy pressing against hers was driving her wild and seeing Kori’s body stretched above her own, muscles contracting as they thrust in sync, eyes staring at each other…

 

Kori kissed her calf, releasing a sexy moan that only served to drive Kara wild, the feeling of getting wetter together was hotter than anything Kara had ever experienced.

 

Panting, Kara’s grip on the sheet shifted, her hand finding the bedframe and gripping its reinforced frame enough to leave an indentation, but she was beyond caring.

 

Kori started speeding up, grinding her hips in a circular motion, her green eyes shining brighter as she pushed Kara’s leg down and pressed it against the Kryptonian’s own body, leaving her face only a few centimeters above Kara’s.

 

Kara’s free hand found its way to Kori’s own, their fingers interlocking at her side, she felt her orgasm coming again, far, far stronger than the one before. “Rao… nhnn… how can you be so beautiful?”

 

“Rah and’r atnok!” Kori shouted, her muscles contracting and eyes almost exploding with light even as they never left Kara’s own.

 

Her partner’s climax caught Kara by complete surprise and she too came with a scream, the sensation of Kori’s wet, throbbing pussy pulsating against her own finally driving her into a mind numbing orgasm of her own, leaving her legs shaking and her entire body weak.

 

The sensation seemed to go on forever, building up and up into an earth shattering orgasm, helped by the fact Kori had never stopped moving even through her own climax, their soaking lips rubbing against each other.

 

Finally, Kara collapsed, her leg falling limply from Kori’s shoulder, their sweat mixing as it slid down her body and into the mattress. Lowering her head, Kori kissed her lightly, then laid her forehead against Kara and just… rested, recovering her breath as their bodies laid as close to each other as they could manage.

 

With a satisfied moan, Kori lowered herself fully atop Kara, never releasing her hand as their exhausted bodies breathed almost in sync, utterly spent by their shared orgasm.

 

After nearly four minutes, Kara managed to recover enough to snicker. “I’m glad… haaa… I didn’t dismantle the bathtub, I think I’m gonna need it again… and a change of bedsheets.”

 

Kori lifted her head but, instead of getting up, she just kissed Kara’s collarbone, then traced a tongue up her neck and bit on her earlobe while whispering. “I did not say we were finished celebrating.”

 

Seeing the same predatory smile back on her girlfriend’s face, Kara gulped and couldn’t help a silent prayer. Rao, give me strength, I think I’ll need it.   

 

 

 

If you liked this, I now have an advanced chapter on Patreon, you can support me for as little as a single dolar.

If you enjoy my work take a look at my other fics:   Reincarnated as Supergirl (SFW) / Dungeon Delving is Damn HARD  (SFW) / Reincarnated into a H World (VERY NSFW).

Also, think about giving me a tip if you have some spare change by supporting me on patreon, ko-fi with the buttons bellow the chapter, or just a one time donation directly to PayPal.  All my content is free.

Thanks to Eric Faust for helping out with the chapter!

Thanks for my patrons : AlliterativeArts (Eric Faust), Comics, WanderingDaemon, Travis Cox, High Simp of Mephala, Felrook, NotableRonin, AjiTae, JVR, Fallen Zona, Nisiris, SotoriUhska, Ty Tuttle, LordChoto, Glitched Knights, IrishxButter, Journeyman_Mike, Jason Langford, Elia, rome33, Nyangachi ____, Kraxus, Invernos, ecool, countfork, Eric Hicks, eevin1, Definitely (Not) a Necromancer, EMthe4th, Dinero1121, David C., Snugglepuff, Sansvoid, MagicWafflez, JoeMcCool, Rodney Maestrado, Alex, pistolpete, Chris Chalich, box boy b, Crimsonir, Rockinalice, Dan Nicolae Barzu, Double D, Austin Levy, Asura, Adam Duffy, Trent Nielsen, Esp, Arakhil, Kevin Joseph Tarka, Artman, Justin Archibald, Will, Gerard Steeghs, RJ Wimmer, Mikasane, Daniel Emil Waldstrøm Henriksen, Romane McLeod, Jeff Fischer and FoxLike DownSyndrome.

43