24 — You Go Down Just Like Holy Mary
3k 1 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eun Ha's POV:

Eun Ha was entranced as she watched Dae Ho devote his lips to every inch of her skin. He was an artist, and her body was a canvas. He painted her in his love, writing his name with his tongue. Oh, and what a tongue it was.

He marked her. Each little brush was done with the utmost tenderness.

He was Leonardo da Vinci, and she was his Mona Lisa.

A breath was released, its warm rush coaxing her hair to stand on its end. Dae Ho brushed his lips ever so slightly against her skin, treating it like the finest porcelain. His strokes were feathery light. The contact barely lasted a second.

And when she peered at him from above her raised chin, he was already mapping out her belly. Her stomach muscles contracted, arching inward.

Dae Ho smirked as he dragged his lips northward, inhaling her scent and exhaling it back out at her. She shivered, and he enjoyed the sensual torture he was putting her through. Eun Ha writhed, steam billowing out of her mouth. The pounding of her heart reverberated in her head.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

This was unlike the orgasm she had earlier.

This was… love?

Every kiss was like an acknowledgment, a praise, of her perfection. Even the parts she thought were flawed, he loved them all nonetheless.

Something stirred in her chest. A creature clawed at the bars of its cage.

And when Dae Ho was face to face with her, that creature tore apart the cage, and pummeled her heart.

'What is this?' Her pulse had skyrocketed. Her cheeks were on fire. And an earnest sparkle shone in her lust-clouded eyes.

"Auntie…" Dae Ho whispered.

Being called out in such a low, deep tone made her stomach twist.

He had kissed her everywhere but her lips.

Now he loomed over her, hands at the sides of her head, and from that position, she had a perfect view of his toned body. 'Is he going to kiss me?'

The bunny in her chest wouldn't stop hopping.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

A voice in her head told her that kissing him was not exactly a good idea.

It would be like sealing some sort of pact — like putting a name to this twisted relationship they had. They had come so far that a kiss, of all things, shouldn't have meant anything, but the closer he got, the drier her mouth became.

She could smell herself on his breath.

Dae Ho stopped an inch or so from her.

Except that he didn't close the gap between them. Instead, he swept his thumb across her lower lip. Eun Ha stared at him, and slowly, almost instinctively, opened her mouth.

He agreed to the unspoken invitation, and slid his thumb inside, over her playful tongue, who coiled around the intruder like a snake.

She tucked his thumb between her teeth, biting slightly.

Dae Ho gulped. "... I know I said you'd be 'receiving' today, but God, you're making this really hard for me. I seriously don't understand why Uncle Yeong Gu would cheat on someone like you."

Eun Ha's eyes made a beeline for his crotch. Considering how strained the fabric was, he was probably teetering on the edge of patience. "Does it hurt, Dae Ho?" She traced his jawline with her finger. "It must be really uncomfortable…"

He nodded, pulling his thumb out. "A bit…"

She bit her bottom lip. "Perhaps we can fix that?" She nudged him a little, prompting him to slide off of her and switch positions. He happily obliged.

A trill of exhilaration ran through Eun Ha when she found herself in a commanding stance, straddling him. There was a tinge of embarrassment as well. Of course, his earlier actions, and the way he poured affection all over her, made her feel more confident.

His silence eased her mind, though the way his eyes ravaged her bare body made her heart throb. He could make her feel like a puddle of goo without speaking a word.

Eun Ha didn't indulge in teasing his lust. He was already hard. For her.

She gripped the rim of his waistband, and brought everything down.

The shadow of his huge cock cast a shadow over her face, like a pillar of pure, pleasurable destruction. A focused point of heat immediately overtook her stomach.

'It has been a while since I did that…'

And then her eyes found his. She licked her lips, her heart singing a symphony of love and lust. The fevered desire to return the pleasure to this young stud that was her adopted son crumbled the last bastion of defense in her mind. "Dae Ho…" Eun Ha mouthed out, bathing his shaft in a rush of warmth.

"..."

His eyes were fully locked on her face. On her lips.

Eun Ha wrapped a dainty hand around his hilt. The way he hissed, as if her touch scorched him, made her spine tingle. She ran her hand up and down, in a deliberate slow motion.

The veins on his cock throbbed pleasantly against her palm.

Despite her best efforts to mentally deny it, Eun Ha loved holding Dae Ho's cock. It was such a… huge slab of man-meat. Thick and powerful. A heaven-sent tool to conquer women.

However, it was also his most sensitive part. His weakness. With just a flick of her wrist, pleasure contorted his body. With another well-timed twist of her hand, a gasp clawed through his throat.

His breathing was like puffs of vapor.

Eun Ha watched as his foreskin rolled all the way down, exposing the exquisite red crown. A pearl of pre-cum had seeped out, slicking her fingers in their upward pump. 'It looks so… good…'

She crawled deeper between his open legs, and leaned down. "Dae Ho…" Her face — her lush, plump limps — was so close to his dick that she could see the blazing lust in his eyes, barely held together by a chord of sanity.

"Auntie… are you teasing me?" Dae Ho growled, his smile spread uncomfortably across his face. 

'Oops?'

It was not her intention. Eun Ha had just let herself go… a little. She brought his throbbing pole closer to her, and tapped her face lightly with it.

Her skin relished in the contact. It was warm — no, it was scalding hot.

Eun Ha dragged her lips across his pulsing rod, until they rode all the way up to his flared gland. She didn't guzzle it in right away, instead, she proceeded to jack off the bulbous tip with her lips, stroking it from left to right.

Her tongue flicked in and out intermittently to add to his pleasure.

Dae Ho hauled a deep breath in. His hands shot to her head, grabbing it from both sides and nudging it forward. The invitation was urgent, and Eun Ha had enough fun already. So she parted her lips, unfurled her tongue, and lowered her head down, until a noticeable bulge appeared on her neck.

Her gag reflex kicked in, but Eun Ha reigned it in before it could turn into a fit of coughs. "Ohhh…" Hearing his shuddering moan was all the motivation she needed to go wild.

His grip on her head relented, but still held firm, as if she was about to stop sucking this delicious cock anytime soon. 'Why… does this make me feel… so… damn… good?' She applied a gentle sucking motion, and her cheeks hollowed as a result.

A slurping, slimy sound rang out.

Her tongue swept all over the throbbing majesty rammed deep in her gullet. Eun Ha pulled away slightly, a cough slipping out as she did so.

An outpour of drool connected her face and the hilt of his cock in a messy, glimmering web. She didn't have time to catch her breath when his hands hastily pushed her back down, prompting his slicked member to skinny-dip back inside her throat.

Her eyes widened, but she immediately adapted and continued blowing him, her head bobbing up and down.

"Auntie…" Dae Ho's fingers sunk into her hair. His call was urgent — not that she needed that to know that his beautiful meat was about to splurge its cream down her esophagus.

As such, Eun Ha's bobbing accelerated, her drool clicking as Dae Ho's cockhead barged past her uvula at a pace that would have left most women a coughing mess on the floor.

The grip on her head tightened, and Eun Ha barely had a second to breathe before a rush of cum blasted its way down her throat in a steady, sticky torrent. His cock bulged, denoting that the second round was about to flood her stomach. She did her best to swallow and contain the explosion within the confines of her oral cavity, but Dae Ho's treat was more 'eruptive' than she initially thought.

What she didn't manage to gulp down, spilled out of the corners of her lips in thick streamlets, flowing down her chin before conjoining halfway through her neckline and inevitably finishing their course between her breasts.

Eun Ha's head was bereft of activity, as if — for that brief moment — her mind had transcended beyond mundane, unnecessary thoughts.

All thoughts but one.

Dae Ho's divine cock.

The warm semen pooled up in her stomach, compressing into a ball of pleasurable heat that radiated throughout her body.

'This is… amazing…'

She brought a thumb up to wipe off the white substance on her lips, scooping the leftover, trickling seed into a spoonful and jamming it all into her mouth.

He had drunk everything she 'offered' him earlier.

It was only natural she did the same.

74