50 — Enjoy the Show, Mother ~ Part II
2.4k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My heart was pounding faster than ever before, my blood sizzling hot.

I could barely restrain myself from grabbing Mia's head and just plunging into her mouth, going hard and fast.

My dick twitched, and Mia noticed, pausing her motions.

"Oh? Someone is getting excited." She giggled, her lips glistening with saliva.

I wanted to kiss her, and taste myself in her mouth. 'I like when things get messy.'

And I was a little curious to see how Eun Ha would react. She had the best reactions.

But this was Mia's turn.

"It's all because of your amazing performance."

"Of course, it is." She said, matter-of-factly. "But I have something way better for you."

"Is that so? What do you have in mind?"

She smirked, rolling around on the bed.

"Get up, Dae Ho. We're going to try something new today."

I arched an eyebrow, curious, as she crawled on all fours. Her shorts rode up, displaying her plump rear. I wanted to grab her ass, spread it open, and bury my face between her butt cheeks.

I shook my head.

"So..." She turned around, smiling brightly.

I got up, standing right next to the bed.

My cock was hard, demanding, almost pulsating, waiting, patiently or not so patiently, for her mouth to engulf it again.

Mia, with an enticing smirk, sauntered over to me. "Be happy, you handsome bastard. I'll allow you to fuck my mouth. Only for tonight, you can use my mouth as your own personal sex toy."

Without missing a beat, Mia flipped onto her back. Now upside down, her head was precariously hanging off the bed's edge.

Her long and loose hair draped down towards the floor as she locked eyes with me.

'Okay... she's gone crazy. And I fucking love it.'

I swallowed, getting excited. "Noona..." I found myself murmuring, entranced by the position. 

Mia smirked and blew me a kiss. The image before my eyes would be burned forever in my memory. Her lips were pink and puffy, swollen up and moistened by the endless bouts of slobbering all over me.

Eun Ha's presence went ignored at the back of my mind.

“Come on, babe. Remember what I told you that day? Don’t leave a lady waiting.”

She pried her mouth open, like a willing clam offering its pearl to me. That fucking tongue of hers. Oh, it had driven me nuts just a few minutes ago. 

“Ah, I apologize. I was just taking a mental picture of you right now. You sure know how to rile me up.”

She gave me an upside down smile. “If you continue to be such a good boy, it won’t be the last time I do this for you.”

With a smirk, I wrapped one hand around the root of my cock and aligned it toward her face, pushing my tip against her parted lips. Mia eagerly licked me, moaning softly as if to tell me to hurry up.

I kept one hand firmly planted on the mattress for balance while pushing forward. 

As my cock disappeared past her lips, Mia gurgled excitedly at the same time my breathing became harsh. Her eyes bulged wide, but she kept perfectly still while letting my cock slowly penetrate her.

Damn…

In this position, It wouldn't be hard for her to reach all the way to the base.

My cock was now straining her neck even more as the tip got lodged somewhere within the tighter confines of her esophagus. 

Mia was totally unyielding as she opened up her mouth wider than I had ever seen her go before. Wide enough for me to wedge another good inch of shaft inside. She gargled again and the vibrations sent another shiver running through me.

My other hand held Mia's neck for support, trying to measure just how far I have gone within her upside down blowjob. Mia remained motionless as I tested out her limits and she never pushed back against my probing touches. "Mia..." I hissed out, excitement overpowering the small amounts of my reasoning that tried to stay rational.

It didn't help that Mia was encouraging me by digging her fingers into my ass, urging me to plunder her face.

She was not playing around.

My cock sank further past her parted lips.

This was unreal. Mia kept letting me probe.

Her lips were forced wide apart.

Drool spilled out along my shaft. Mia didn’t attempt to control any of the messy flow coming from her stretched jaw.

Eventually, her gag reflex kicked in, though she surprisingly managed to control it.

With much more probing, the tip of my penis touched something solid — the back of Mia's stretched mouth. My dick reached all the way through, stretching her mouth like never before. 

Her throat visibly swelled along my shaft, distending past its normal limitations as Mia continued to adapt with her tongue flapping around messily.

Angling my hips to gain even the slightest amount of new depth, I pushed further. 

Mia kept adapting, opening as best as she could for my penis to make further ground within. Her throat rippled, spasmed as her breathing became difficult with half my length lodged up her mouth, cutting off her oxygen supply.

I instinctively pulled my penis a bit, but Mia did something totally unexpected. She clasped down on my ass, holding it in place, giving me the silent go sign.

And I... I took it as one as well.

My control was running low to nonexistent as I was caught in a desire of thrusting as deep as I could in Mia's willing throat. The tight, velvety tightness of her esophagus was like a tube of flesh squeezing me dry. I could only imagine how it’d feel unloading my cum straight into her throat. 

"U-Uh... is she... is she fine?"

Eun Ha's voice might as well have been a light rain in the thunderstorm that was my mind. I had momentarily forgotten about her. 

How could I not?

My cock was completely down Mia's throat, firmly lodged. "She... is." I gritted out, focusing. ‘At least, I think she is.’

Mia glanced at Eun Ha. With a mouthful of cock, she couldn’t speak, but her eyes, and the playful sweeping of her tongue against the underside of my shaft spoke louder than words. 

Fuck… I can’t help it.’

With both hands, I grabbed Mia’s face, adjusting it slightly.

In a split second, her lips clamped tight along the length of my shaft. Mia wasn’t letting go for even a moment. She continued gurgling excitedly, her throat making all the right motions and vibrations to stimulate me even more.

"That... That looks—”

I mentally apologized to Eun Ha as I tuned her out. Now wasn't really the moment.

My nerves were on fire.

And with Mia looking at me like that, I decided to trust my primal instincts, and began thrusting.

My movements started slow at first — long but steady pulls that dragged my cock a good third of the way free before I plunged straight back in.

It was messy. Really fucking messy. She was ejecting so much saliva that long streaks of drool cascaded down her face. And by God, did she look absolutely gorgeous. 

She was holding perfectly still while keeping her mouth wide open without applying too much suction.

My grip tightened around her face as I pulled back, angling my hips again.

This position was addicting. It was driving my sex drive off the charts. I almost had to laugh. This kind of thrill, I'd never experienced anything quite like it before.

But before I could fully thrust back in, I pulled out completely.

She chose that moment to cough slightly which reminded me that she still needed oxygen.

Her gulping breaths for precious air echoed. Mia didn't get much of it with my penis back within her mouth right after her fit of coughs had subsided.

"Take it easy, Noona…" I bit out. She was now choking on my dick.

She blindly clamped a hand around my ass again, making the universal sign that she would go even deeper — hell or high water — she would see my cock going straight to her stomach if she could. 

My right hand grabbed the back of her head while my left hand held her face.

Our gazes connected at that moment.

In a single swift motion, I pushed forward. The tip of my cock wedged beyond the back of her throat. Mia's gag reflex acted up, and I could feel her struggling to adapt to a more severe invasion.

“Shouldn’t... shouldn’t we… stop her?”

Eun Ha’s face was twisted in concern, though there was a clear hint of curiosity as well. Clearly, if Mia was truly dying for this blowjob, she would have let me know. 

“She’s enjoying it as much as I am…” 

Talking felt like a waste of precious breathing. Though, my words rang true when I landed my eyes on Mia’s squirming thighs. She was overflowing with juices. 

“Fuck…”

The sheer bliss of her tightening muscles and vibrating throat almost brought me to the finish line far sooner than I expected. 

'Fuck... this might be the shortest fucking blowjob in the history of blowjobs. '

I breathed in and out. I might be having all the pleasure, but Mia was also at her limit. She couldn’t keep this up forever.

I pulled back, allowing her some breathing time. My cock was soaked with drool, a tangling, flimsy web that clung to Mia's face.

"Are you... haaah... about to... hah... cum, Dae Ho?"

"Noona... are you alright? This is already insane... Fuck..."

"As you can... haah... see... I'm more than... haah... fine... Babe... now come on, give me your seed."

She lifted her hands, sliding them from my ass towards my cock and balls. With fervent eagerness, she began working on them. One hand cupping my sack, while the other working furiously on my shaft. 

A continuous ‘shlick’ sound filled the room each time Mia pumped my drool-slicked cock. My hips jolted — I was on the edge. She bathed my cock with her steamy breathing, not flinching even when her own saliva dripped off my tip onto her face.

So lost was I that I hadn’t even noticed Eun Ha standing right next to us, a wide-eyed spectator watching her own daughter giving me a hardcore blowjob. 

Eun Ha held a hand over her mouth, a transfixed expression etched on her pretty face as she transitioned her eyes from me to Mia, and back to me again. 

My towering, throbbing prick cast a shadow over Mia’s face, the bulging veins looking like they were about to burst. 

“Mia… Noona…” I clenched my teeth with a sharp intake of air. “I’m about to—”

“Haah… in… in my mouth!” She immediately tore her mouth wide open. “Do it in my mouth!”

A hand fisted Mia's hair — mine.

I used her hair for better support while pushing my cock between Mia's eager, swollen lips. I watched, fascinated, as the very tip of my length breached further, and slid right through.

She wasn’t gagging — her throat had perfectly adapted to the way I had been plunging her earlier. She made it look easy even when I knew it probably wasn’t. My penis slid further, faster, in a smooth motion right up through Mia's stretched out mouth without so much resistance, gliding down past her sealed lips.

Our moans entangled into a messy symphony.

Her saliva was drooling profusely, free-flowing in a nonstop waterfall to the floor beneath.

I began to face-fuck her, pushing myself over that elusive edge. This time I didn't even try to stop the overpowering urge that swelled within me.

With one hand planted firmly on Mia's face, and with the other fisting her hair, I pumped in hard and fast.

"Mmmmph!"

"Ahhh... fuck!"

Eun Ha ended up having a front-row seat of me spurging all of my cum straight into her daughter’s mouth. I nearly lost strength in my knees when that rush of pleasure hit me like a drunken driver slamming his truck into an unsuspecting pedestrian. 

My hands kept Mia’s head firmly in place. She gurgled, her throat moving up and down to swallow the flood of semen. Such was the strength of my ejaculation that most of the initial outpour ended up spraying past her lips and dribbling right on her face.

Not that she seemed to care.

When rounds upon rounds of thick cream continued to pour into her, I tried to pull away, knowing that suffocating Mia with my jizz wasn’t the best beginning to our love story, but the crazy woman dug her unnecessarily sharp nails into my ass, keeping me in place just as I had done to her.

Too drained to put up resistance, I watched, as did Eun Ha, as Mia eagerly gulped everything down, her whole body trembling in apparent ecstasy. 

When her grip on my ass finally laxened, I stepped back, my cock plopping out of her mouth with a ‘shlick’ sound. Saliva and semen mixed together to weave a web of pure depravity all over her flushed face. 

Not once did I think she looked dirty.

21