194. What do you want to sell?
270 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within an hour, they bid farewell to Lumis, who by this time was overly enthusiastic. He also sought forgiveness from Artanis. Robin understood the reason, and Artanis certainly felt a bit awkward. He simply stated that he would consider it. The loss of soldiers couldn't be dismissed within a day or two.

Soon, they were back aboard the Battleship. However, Robin insisted that they remain on the planet. Now that Lumis was on their side, it didn't mean they should lower their defenses.

Back inside the TARDIS, everyone found themselves comfortably seated in the spacious living room. Pokémon had nestled into the laps of nearly everyone, contributing to a relaxing atmosphere. They hadn't experienced such relaxation since the initial attack on Earth.

Robin, though, felt somewhat accountable for the alien attack. In the end, his actions had prompted the assault. If he hadn't elevated himself above others, the adversaries might not have felt compelled to resort to such radical measures. While the Luminary Collective was en route for a different kind of attack, the events of the day had injected hope into their predicament of war, which could potentially lead to the obliteration of a galactic ruling empire.

He wasn't inclined to be tied down to governing a third-class galaxy. He longed for freedom and mobility. As he lounged on a massive sofa, gently petting Eevee on his lap, Savik inquired, "What do you intend to do about Artanis?"

"What can I do? It's not my fault that his species originates from an S-class galaxy," Robin retorted.

"Did you not anticipate the implications of your creation?" Savik probed.

"I designed them based on my envisioning of Starcraft. How could I have foreseen that my creation would also have distant relatives scattered across the galaxy?"

"Sigh! I hope this doesn't come back to haunt us later," Savik sighed.

"I'm not particularly concerned. Even if it's an S-class galaxy, we can handle it," Robin responded with nonchalance.

"Are you truly confident about that?" Savik questioned.

"Do you possess knowledge from a civilization higher than an S-class?" Cathrin inquired.

"Something along those lines," Robin replied with a smile. His friends heaved a sigh of relief upon hearing his response. Having a subordinate belonging to an S-class civilization was no trifling matter, and they needed to exercise caution.

Here's your text with corrected grammar:

Upon landing, one of Robin's initial actions was to ask Sigret to search for games on the planet. He was thrilled to discover that games existed here, available in both virtual reality and two-dimensional formats. Although he wasn't certain about extracting games from a VR setup, he believed he could do so from two-dimensional games.

They conversed a bit more, but Sigret hadn't linked herself to the Internet of the galactic empire due to being an android with programming that might not match up to those used by the empires of the universe. Given that the galactic empire was in power, there was a high probability that any empire could potentially spy on them using androids, all without Robin's awareness.

He found himself in unfamiliar territory, prompting him to exercise caution. Both Sigret and Myrene had even deactivated their communication functions out of fear of remote hacking. The conversation continued while Cathrin snuggled up to Robin, who affectionately stroked her hair. He adored her hair and felt a sense of contentment whenever he did so. The Pokémon also didn't shy away and cuddled up with them. The sofa provided ample space for them to sleep together.

Seeing Cathrin dozing off, the others left the couple in peace. In fact, all of them felt a bit fatigued, not physically but mentally. They had been significantly enhanced physically, but today they had consumed a substantial amount of information and needed to give their minds a break. Amidst it all, Robin remained awake. Once he saw that Cathrin and the Pokémon were asleep, he rose from his seat without disturbing them.

He made his way to the control center of the TARDIS, where Sigret and Myrene were waiting for him.

"Let's go."

The TARDIS silently dematerialized from inside the Battleship and reappeared at the new Protoss home. While Artanis was absent, other leaders were present to greet Robin upon his arrival.

Robin engaged in conversation with them briefly before proceeding to open a game. It was a game recently released by Marvel, based on Black Panther. Given the mention of Black Panther, Robin identified a valuable element within the game: Vibranium.

He opened the game and began extracting sizable chunks of Vibranium. After careful consideration, Robin believed that Vibranium could hold value within the universe. Although it wasn't a groundbreaking element capable of causing substantial shifts within the universe, it had potential value on a universal scale of technology.

At the very least, it could provide him with some credits. There were numerous items Robin could potentially sell from the games, but he chose to initiate with Vibranium. He aimed to gauge the extent of its demand and price before expanding his sales to the universe.

"You intend to sell spaceships?" Sigret inquired.

"That's the plan, but it's not as simple as just bringing them along. We'll need to assess demand and supply. If there's demand for something we possess, we can establish a proper supply chain. Perhaps we can even sell spaceships from Star Citizen at affordable rates to less advanced planets throughout the galaxy and eventually the universe. After all, warp drives and wormholes would undoubtedly require substantial power," Robin explained.

"Yes, and to accomplish that, I will require an upgrade," Sigret responded.

"We both will," Myrene said.

"We'll explore the research route, enabling us to install upgrades in you without allowing others to interfere with your components. We possess sufficient robotics technology for such tasks," Robin explained. He kept the game running as he continued extracting Vibranium and that too in huge chunks.

Even if the sale wasn't good enough, it wouldn't be a loss as they could use it for their own home on Earth. After bringing out chunks of rocks that would cover a small mountain, Robin decided to take some chunks with himself while keeping the rest under the care of Protoss.

Soon he was back at TARDIS and then cuddled up to Cathrin again.


The next day

Robin and others woke up like normal and they all had their breakfast together with everyone involved. The chef as always did a wonderful job. In fact the previous day they had asked some of the people in the palace and asked about the cuisine of this place and asked them to send over and see if these items could be eaten by humans and if at all they were tasty.

Lumis had already passed down the order for the palace officials to help the foreigners in any way possible. After having a proper breakfast, they came out of TARDIS and proceeded to come out the ship and go for a drive again.

And this time to a new place. The envoy which was again led by Lumis stopped at the transcendent shop.

Galactic Emporium Nexus.

Bold words were written in a language they didn't know but could clearly understand.

From the outside, the Galactic Emporium Nexus appeared to be an intricate fusion of cultures and designs from countless unknown worlds. Its architecture was a harmonious blend of curves, angles, and textures, each element contributing to an awe-inspiring whole. The façade was adorned with holographic displays that showcased a tantalizing array of products, from rare cosmic gemstones to exotic lifeforms. The building itself seemed to shimmer with a light that shifted like the colors of a nebula, drawing the eye of any passerby.

Soon everyone stepped through the entrance. Stepping through the entrance, visitors were greeted by an expansive interior that seemed to stretch beyond the confines of traditional space. The vast expanse was divided into sections, each dedicated to specific categories of goods. Shelves of all sizes floated within the environment, defying gravity, displaying a bewildering assortment of items from every corner of existence. Holographic signs hovered above, guiding shoppers to the various sections—rare artifacts, advanced technology, living organisms, and everything in between.

Of course, Robin and others could not recognize more than 90% of the things around but it mesmerized them enough. The bank yesterday was beautiful but it was too monotonous, but this place was filled with wonders never seen before.

Just like last time, the shop was empty since Lumis had removed people for a few hours so that Robin and others could shop properly and sell, since Robin had assured him that he had things that he could sell here.

The heart of the shop held an ornate crystal sculpture that pulsed with a radiant energy. It was said to be a nexus of interconnectedness, a symbol of unity that resonated with every being who entered. Surrounding this sculpture was a tranquil oasis—an interstellar garden where exotic flora from distant worlds flourished in harmony, their bioluminescence casting a serene glow upon the surroundings.

Announcement
Read 30 chapters ahead on my patreon
14