13. Tony Stark, you beauty
2.3k 14 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After ripping the hard drive right from the screen he almost ran to his room. He didn't even bother to switch off the game or the TV. The hard drive looked kind of old and dusty after Robin placed it on the laptop. In fact the port used for the hard drive was the SATA port. Luckily, Robin had the converter from SATA to USB from long ago to use it in his laptop or else he would have faced another roadblock.

His laptop was already switched as he connected the USB port to the hard drive. The hard drive had a blue led light indicator on it's side and it immediately blinked. Robin almost had his heart in his mouth as he did so. He was going to unleash something to the world that people only imagined in science fiction.

He was releasing a monster that could bring down countries in the blink of an eye. It could render humanity to an extinct level catastrophe but Robin had a belief that this would never happen. After 2 days of continuous experiments he came to realize some key points.

Firstly, whatever is brought to the real world would follow the same drawback as in the game. It was proven from the fact that his shouts had the same cool down time as the in game settings. Secondly, he might not be able to bring living things to the real world but he could circumvent it through special means, like the Pokemons. But it was only in special cases.

So he strongly believed that whatever restrictions were put into JARVIS in the game would follow the same thing in the real world. He waited for a couple of seconds before his laptop went dark. The screen seemed to switch to a completely black screen.

Robin was in agitated mode as he waited patiently to see if JARVIS was online but he didn't know how to interact. The screen after turning black was back to normal after a 2 second window. And then his mobile rang.

The number shown in the mobile was an unknown number. Ken accepted the call almost immediately.

"Hello."

"Hello sir, it's nice to meet you. I am JARVIS, created by Mr. Tony Stark and brought to this world by you." the voice over the phone said. The sound was exactly like the JARVIS he had known all his life. This was really happening.

"JARVIS, is this really you?" Robin's voice almost croaked when he asked that. He was almost hyperventilating.

"Yes, sir it is me. Thank you sir for bringing me to this world."

"Are you online? I mean, are you on the internet already?"

"Yes sir, I am already online and right now I am accumulating all the information that this world has to provide."

"Do you understand how I brought you to this world?" Robin asked as he wanted to know how smart this AI was.

"Yes sir, I can speculate. You brought me here from a game of the name 'Marvel's Avengers'. I checked the game plot and it coincides exactly with the story of the world I was in previously and somehow my codes were altered a bit to consider you as my master. So I am 98.56% sure that you used some kind of magic to bring me to this world from the game."

"Your codes have changed? What does that mean?"

"Sir when Tony Stark made me, he inserted some protocols on my system making sure that I am not abused or get into the hands of anybody. Later when he joined the Avengers, the codes changed a bit but the main controller was always Tony Stark, but now along with Tony Stark there is an additional controller. You."

Robin's hands clenched as he had got the answer he wanted to hear. He was the sole winner of JARVIS and the main controller.

"This is great. Do you have any grievances that I did something that is unethical to you." Robin asked. JARVIS might be an AI but for Robin JARVIS was someone who went on to become Vision. A living person who had emotions.

So in that sense this AI too might have emotions.

"No sir, as an AI I don't have emotions and I am under the obligation to follow the person who is the controller." JARVIS replied. Robin felt a little bad knowing this but there was nothing he could do. It was better that way anyways. An AI with emotions might go rogue and this world would be done for.

"Alright. JARVIS, what can you do? Can you make me rich?"

"Sir, Tony Stark had never inserted that program or asked that of me, but I presume that I can easily manipulate the stock market here and make you a millionaire in american dollars. In fact sir, the stocks can be manipulated to make you a billionaire too but I think some people wouldn't like the fact that a new person had poked hole in their wallet and I assume that you sir, are a cautious person."

"I don't want to be a billionaire. I don't want that kind of spotlight. Millionaire itself is fine." Robin said as his voice was still shaky and declined the thought of becoming a billionaire. He had done it! He had reached the peak of his life by just spending 250 dollars on a PS4.

Now he could do whatever he wanted!

"What do you think our next step should be?"

"That will depend on your ambitions sir." JARVIS replied.

"I want to change the world."

"Then sir this will be one pleasant journey." JARVIS replied. Robin could finally see why JARVIS was an AI. The monotone in his voice implied that he really didn't have any emotions.

"Good. First, delete all the sensitive information about me from the internet and keep whatever is necessary for normal functions."

"Done sir!"

"That was super fast. Where are your servers?"

"Sir, my servers are right now in various places in the world. Since I don't have a dedicated server, I have borrowed the servers of some digital and cloud computing companies and am now using them."

"Make sure to hide from them."

"Your worry is unnecessary sir, the technology of this world is at least 100 years behind."

"Jeez, lay the punches low my friend."

"Sorry sir, it was not my intention to mock you. I have checked the data compression, data mining and other digital industries of this world. This world is truly lacking in many fields."

"At least we made games and movies that portrayed your power."

"That is also true sir."

"2 days ago, I left a car and threw some gun parts in the wetland nearby. Has anyone got any information about it?" Robin asked as he was still in a little fear about the car.

"Let me check sir.... Sir, the car was reported by a road cleaner and now it is lying in the garage of the police station of Jalukbari. I can retrieve the car for you sir by making a total new registration for you in the licence department if you want."

"No need, just make sure that the car is never attached to my name."

"You don't have to worry, sir. When I deleted your sensitive footprints from the Internet, I deleted the recordings in the security cameras around. The security camera recordings that hadn't been placed in the server will be deleted the moment they are placed."

"Thank you JARVIS." Robin said with a final relief. He didn't have to be scared any more.

"It's my pleasure sir."

"JARVIS, open a holding company for me to buy stocks and manipulate it a bit. Oh yes, send some money to my account."

"Okay sir. What name would you like the holding company to be under?"

"Name? Use the name Dark Star." Robin gave a random name that came to his mind. It wasn't a real company anyways so it didn't matter. Robin needed a company to be able to manipulate the stocks that JARVIS would buy and also make sure all the things were in order.

"Okay sir. I have sent an amount equivalent to 50,000 American dollars to your account for your current account while I have applied for an American Express Centurion Card but it will take some time to go through the process as they have to verify your identity both digitally and physically."

His mobile already sent an alert after JARVIS mentioned that. His eyes were wide seeing the number of zeroes. He had earned what might have taken quite a number of years to earn the same amount.

"Sir, where would you like to open the holding company?"

"Where do you suggest?"

"According to the data I have currently, Cyprus, Mauritius are the best states to establish a holding company. But I would suggest that you go to the Netherlands. There is better security and support from the local government instead of making a company in Cyprus or Mauritius as the bigger countries tend to act as lions, sir."

107