32. I expected dark but holyshit
1.7k 14 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two women finally came out of their cars and looked at the couple kneeling down in fear. Myrene had the look of absolute disgust and anger while Sigret had a look of indifference. Myrene took the pistols and crushed them with her bare hands. Her body was way too powerful. If the duo who were kneeling were in fear of some amazing imaginary things, then what Myrene did was definitely enough to ring the alarm bells in their minds.

"You have quite the guts to threaten us. You are lucky that you pointed your guns at these women. If it was me, you both would have been dead." Robin said as he didn't expect he would be one of those people who would be threatened and that too in a country like Sweden. Probability works in the most weird ways possible and he was just threatened in one of the most safe countries in the world.

"Robin, I think we should leave. This guy has just peed the pants and I can't stand the smell." Sigret said in a very bland tone. Though Robin found it weird, he didn't say anything and just went to the driver seat after Myrene slapped the couple. The duo didn't even dare to stand up when she did that. The fear was still very much burning in their minds and they had lost all sense of autonomy of their own body.

With that Robin drove away while the couple continued kneeling on the roadside.

"That is why I say that you are weak. You might have this weird power of words but once someone shoots at you, you will be dead." Sigret said in a very serious tone.

"I am trying to enhance my body weekly and it will take sometime before I am invincible here."

"You will train with both of us on this journey. Everyday for an hour at least."

Sigret then proceeded to lecture him about what he needed to learn and be alert. He did a stupid thing of getting out of the car then and he might have been targeted and blah blah...

Robin just nodded his head at it. His mood was ruined and now he just wanted to reach Stockholm. The city was still a little far and they stopped midway in a small cafe that was in a small town they passed by. Robin wanted some food to calm himself. It was the first time he had been threatened with something such as murder.

His life all this time had been safe and sound, but he needed to realize that his life had changed the moment he had got that weird power. And now he needed to be tough and strong to protect himself. He could no longer go back to his lazy life.

After ordering the food, he sat with Myrene and Sigret. Sigret out of nowhere, got up after sitting for sometime and walked out. Robin didn't think much about it and just let her be. Maybe she needed some air after what had happened.

The food had already arrived and just dug in. Only food could alleviate the mood. Though Myrene couldn't eat she did act like she was eating so that others didn't find it weird. This was one of the reasons why Robin didn't go to restaurants or cafes with her.

After 10 minutes Sigret was back while Robin was almost done with the food. Robin stopped eating the moment Sigret sat on the opposite chair. He saw something that gave him chills. He saw a small blot of red blood on her face. He kept the fork down and asked very slowly and in almost a whispering tone.

"Where did you go?"

"To kill those scumbags."

Robin almost choked on his food when Sigret gave the reply.

*cough*

*cough*

He had to drink water to let the food go down his oesophagus. After getting relieved, he looked at Sigret in fear.

"Why did you do this? What if the police come and look for us once the dead bodies are found out. And they didn't deserve death. They were just trying to make ends meet."

"You really think so? They threaten the public whenever a car passes by this road but that is their fun job. You know what more they do? They are involved in an international ring of drug, children and women trafficking. The guy who threatened you? He is a paedophile. The woman is the girlfriend which allows the guys to do so and also make videos out of it and send the videos to people who ask for it on the dark Web. You really think they are innocents after this?"

The more Robin listened, the more his breaths got erratic. He was quivering in his place and clenched his fists. He expected dark tales from Sigret since she had done this without his order, but holy shit. Complete silence prevailed for quite a few seconds.

Blood got drained from his face, as he listened to Sigret. Myrene too was visibly shaken when she heard it.

"JARVIS, is this true?"

A text popped up in his mobile saying

"Yes sir."

"Good job Sigret."

Robin then proceeded to wipe the small blood spot away with his sleeves from her face. He didn't want others to look at it and he was glad that there were no people in this small cafe which was in a small town.

"How did you cover such a distance?"

"I can fly."

"Did anyone see you?"

"No. It's already dark outside and I flew from the back of this cafe. I also made sure that the bodies were burnt with no remains whatsoever. I used the drones to scatter every single bit of items that belonged to them in random places so that there is no pattern if the people from the ring come in search of them. They don't have citizenship here, so the police won't care."

"Do these people have connections from local authorities?"

"There is one person who facilitates their arrival in this country but that person doesn't know anything and he is in a huge debt and that is why he is doing whatever he is doing."

"Hmmm... Are you sure that we are on the safe side?"

"I am sure. I think JARVIS can also attest to that."

The next second a message popped up saying that she is safe.

"You told us to leave so that you can go back and kill them, didn't you?"

Sigret nodded his head. All his life Robin had a very strict philosophy in his mind. A person who does trafficking of any kind that is harmful to mankind should be punished. But pedos were the ones who made his blood boil. He would want nothing but to kill them on the spot.

Maybe it was this reason he was so calm and collective when he realized how Sigret had just killed them. People might say that these criminals should be handed over to the police but these people didn't belong to Sweden anyways and even with evidence he might be extracted to their native country where the couple might not even be convicted.

The laws were always bent to favor the rich. He had seen this countless times. So sometimes it was good to be the judge, jury and executioner. This world was going to change soon and it was time when real power got shuffled a bit.

This killing was just the start and Robin didn't feel any remorse for the people who she killed. All he cared about was if others would point their fingers at them.

"How did they know that we were passing by that road? I don't think they stand and watch for every car in this way." Robin asked as he was still a little paranoid.

"There is one guy who stands at the crossroads much further and keeps an eye for potential clients."

"What about him?"

"A couple of my drones are following him and once he is in a secluded place he will die."

"Hmmm.." Robin had lost his appetite, so after paying he just went to his car. He wanted to reach Stockholm as fast as possible and get a good shower. He was emotionally tired now and asked Myrene to drive. Myrene gladly took the driving wheel while Robin just stared at dark night.

It was already late at night when they reached Stockholm and went to the hotel. He didn't care about dinner and just had a long shower in the bathroom and after that just laid down in bed. He had been passive all this time waiting for his influence to spread out but it seemed that he had been pushed towards things that were ugly.

He would have to ramp up some of the plans pretty soon and get a grip of this filthy world. Only a common cause could make this disjointed humanity come together. As all these thoughts came in his head he dozed off to sleep. Myrene came and covered his body with a blanket so that he wouldn't feel cold.

Announcement
Join the discord server to discuss more on this story
71