109 – (R-18) Interrogation With Benefits
4.2k 10 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So. Being filled up by cute girls was pretty amazing, but getting to do the filling?

Even more than Ari had expected, seeing Cor squirm beneath her as she sensually rocked her hips back and forth had her mind melting. She didn’t even have any sensation down there, but the noises Cor was making. The way Ari was extracting them, pushing back and forth, burying herself with each soft impact of her pelvis into the other girl’s.

It almost made her regret not bringing along any of Opal’s substance. Getting to do this for real.

But, she had decided she wanted to save that experience for Elise. And intoxicating as this was, that desire hadn’t changed. Besides, maybe this wasn’t as amazing as fucking a girl for real, but it was pretty close.

“How did I get my class,” Ari murmured, hands to either side of Cor, supporting herself as she rocked in and out. It was a motion she wasn’t particularly practiced in, but Cor’s moans with each thrust made it clear she was doing something right. Staring into those prismatic eyes, seeing her squirm beneath her, it was distinctly hard to focus. “The same way everyone does, I guess.”

“And that is?”

“When I turned eighteen, I got it.”

“And why is it so different from what’s normal?”

“I have no idea.” That they were having this conversation while Ari was thrusting, slowly, in and out of Cor was a bit bizarre. But Cor had insisted. And, she guessed, why not mix the two together? Address the practicals while having fun. “It sounds like you have a better idea than I do. Didn’t you say something about … me being one of ‘hers’?”

“An idle thought.” Cor moaned as one of Ari’s thrusts hit a particularly pleasurable spot, and she grabbed her tits, squeezing. “A theory only. Highly unlikely. Then again … perhaps not.”

Ari picked up rhythm, working her hips faster. “And who is ‘she’?”

“I think you’ve forgotten your situation,” Cor said. Somehow, she managed to sound genuinely chiding, despite Ari pumping her full. “I’m the one asking questions.”

Ari was a bit miffed at that, because what a thing to dangle over her—‘one of hers’, as if she had a guess to why Ari had gotten her bizarre class—but she was still aware of her situation, for all the distractions in play. She’d lost to Cor, and Victoria for that matter, and … what, belonged to them, now? As punishment?

“So I’m yours, now,” Ari said. Better to ask while Cor was in a more pliable mood. Maybe with Ari slapping her pelvis into the other girl, she was more likely to answer and clarify Ari’s situation, despite her rebuff earlier. She’d risk a few more questions. “Your … subject?”

“Exactly.” Cor’s hips started rocking in motion with Ari’s, helping with the rhythm. “My plaything.”

Ari didn’t object to that, not entirely. Being Cor’s spoils of battle. But it depended on a few factors how outright happy she could. Most prevalently, “For how long, though?”

Not forever, right?

Cor raised two imperious eyebrows. Being scolded by the woman she was actively thrusting into … why did that excite Ari so much?

“Until I decide your debt has been paid,” she said. “And, I said I’m the one asking questions.”

By her expectant expression, she wanted a response to that.

“Sorry,” Ari offered.

She held her raised eyebrows, waiting for more.

“Sorry, Mistress. I won’t do it again.”

Her lip tilted up in satisfaction. Ari didn’t know why the exchange drove her wild, but her thrusting, again, picked up speed. Mistress. There was an appeal to using that word. She was … her Mistress’s plaything.

“Good. Now, what else can you do?”

“Besides transform people?”

“Yes.”

“I can capture them. Like with Silvy.”

“My worker ant.”

Ari nodded.

“And what does that entail?”

“That they …” Ari trailed off. Cor’s powerful legs reminded her to keep thrusting. “That they join my team.”

“Team.”

Ari flushed. She could hear the skepticism in the word. “Well, they’re loyal to me, I guess. I get a portion of their experience. And I can disband them at any point. But they’re my team. Not my subjects.”

Cor seemed amused by the passion in Ari’s words. “And is that a rebuff of me?”

Again, Ari paused, and Cor’s legs reminded her to keep going, pushing her hips forward. This really was such a difficult situation to be balancing her thoughts in. How could Cor do it so easily? She was obviously enjoying herself, but wasn’t having problems keeping her mind on the conversation, either.

“We’re in different situations,” Ari said.

“Are we? It seems they could be your subjects, if you wished.”

“I don’t wish.”

“And why not?”

“Because it’d be …”

Gross, was the word that came to mind. Forcing them to do as she asked, by hanging her authority, much less their sapience, over them? No, thank you.

Cor seemed amused, probably knowing by her tone how Ari would’ve finished the statement. She didn’t seem offended, though.

“You wouldn’t make a good Core. Too timid.” She hummed. “That’s reasonable. We’re in similar situations, but different. Very different.” She reached up, cupping Ari’s chin. “See, I have no such problem in making the dynamic clear. Mistress and her subjects.”

“That’s your choice.” Most of Cor’s ‘subjects’ weren’t intelligent. Even Cor had only been mostly sapient, before. And in a distinctly not human way.

 “You’re distracting me,” Cor said, removing her hand from Ari’s chin. “What else can you do?”

“Transform and charm are the big ones. The rest are just … bonus stuff.”

“Such as?”

“My longer tongue. Better, erm, grip.” It shouldn’t be awkward to talk about when she was actively pounding herself into Cor, but it was. “My Menagerie has bonus effects tied to their cum.”

“Menagerie,” Cor said, amused.

“That’s what the skill calls it. It took, I guess.”

Cor hummed thoughtfully. The noise was interrupted by a moan, Ari hitting a satisfying spot. She could read by Cor’s panting and squirming that she was getting close, for all that her composed line of questioning made it seem otherwise.

“I see. So you’re mostly ignorant.”

“On my class? Yeah.” Ari’s muscles burned with maintaining her thrusting. Again, not a motion she had any trained endurance with. But one she definitely planned to be improving on, rewarded with noises and sights like this.

“There’s something I want to—ah! To test.”

Finally, Cor was starting to come apart. Ari increased her tempo one last time, working her hips into Cor. Loud claps filled the air, the once-sensual tempo gone, replaced with frantic rutting.

“After this,” Cor finished. “N-Need to test something, after this. With your skill.” She hugged Ari close, and Ari stopped supporting herself with her hands, dropping to her elbows so that she could press her body into Cor’s. Their bodies bounced with loud claps, Cor burying her head into Ari’s shoulder.

Being wrapped in a lustful embrace while Ari thrusted in and out, bringing her partner to climax … yes, Ari was definitely going to be making more use of this strap-on. And, later, after giving Elise her first time, Opal’s substance in general.

However composed Cor had been during the conversation, she climaxed the same as any other girl. She writhed and cried out, ecstasy washing across her. Ari took her mouth with her own, kissing her through her moans, tasting how she came apart.

Finally, having worked Cor to her peak then back down, they collapsed in a sweaty pile of limbs, breathing heavily.

143