112 – (R-18) Siphon
4.7k 12 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yes,” Cor said thoughtfully. “It is there. I didn’t imagine it. It wasn’t as obvious when it was us two.”

If Ari’s throat hadn’t been crammed full of girl cock, she might have voiced her question out load. A glance Cor’s way seemed to do, fortunately.

“Energy,” she said. “These interactions are creating it. All usage of skills do—it’s how my dungeon feeds itself—but here, it’s coming in such potent quantities. Incredible.”

It was unfair how many revelations were being dropped on Ari while she was busy taking care of her partners. How was she supposed to focus when quickly losing oxygen, her throat being thrust into with loud squelching noises? Her attention was on keeping her throat open and not giving in to her gag reflex.

Still, she tried to digest Cor’s words. Skills were how the dungeon fed itself? Was that why dungeons encouraged adventurers to delve them, creating enticing magical chests filled with loot? She didn’t know what was natural phenomena and what was designed by dungeon cores.

“But the important part,” Cor said. “I can feed myself off it.” Holding a hand out, Cor closed her eyes—something Ari found it difficult to watch, with her face being slapped into by Dacia’s pelvis over and over.

Pink ribbons became suddenly visible, streaming from both Ari and Dacia, collecting in Cor’s hand. Ari watched with wide eyes, the incredible sight managing to overrule even her lust. Even Dacia’s thrusting slowed. Though, didn’t stop. Ari’s tight throat was too enjoyable to neglect entirely.

Closing her fist, the light she’d collected in her hand vanished. Cor’s previous tiredness seemed to lighten, as if she had—as she’d claimed—fed off the energy.

“I suspect you would receive less experience, now, should you win,” Cor said, opening her eyes. “That same energy is what you feed off of. But you wouldn’t have won regardless. And, you should be pleased to serve your mistress. Keep going. I need to refill.”

Being bossed around like that—being told to choke on Dacia’s cock with explicit purpose to ‘help her Mistress’—only had Ari’s arousal spiking higher. She gripped Dacia’s hips for leverage and aided her in the thrusting. Her vision swam at the edges, but Ari didn’t care. Dacia groaned at Ari’s reinvigorated enthusiasm, and returned to her thrusting, which had slowed in amazement.

Dacia didn’t seem to be getting closer to orgasm, though, for all the fun she was having. Like with Victoria, she had an immense stimulation limit, a result of her high level. Ari could probably fuck her all day, and she wouldn’t finish unless she explicitly tried to, as Victoria had, near the end. Ari was simply too low level to be forcibly extracting orgasms from her opponents.

Which was awesome. It meant she got to have fun for as long as she wanted, no interruptions. And while Dacia wasn’t getting close, that didn’t mean thrusting into Ari’s throat didn’t feel amazing.

“She needs to breathe, Dacia,” Cor said amusedly.

Ari’s vision had started to go black, but she hadn’t wanted to pull off. She pouted when Dacia did so for her, pulling from her throat. She gasped in oxygen even while irritated that Dacia hadn’t used her until she passed out. Would she ever get the chance to choke on monster girl cock? To pass out while being used? Couldn’t they let her have that experience once? She’d be fine, probably. Adventurers were durable. In Ari’s case, long term effects of passing out from choking on cock was probably protected by her class.

As soon as her head wasn’t swimming anymore, and her airways had steadied, she plunged back down on Dacia’s cock.

“So eager,” Cor said in the background. Ari’s blood thrummed at the amusement in her voice—and the huskiness. She liked seeing Ari’s throat violated. Likewise, Ari enjoyed the way Cor liked it.

It was a shame Cor was focusing on studying how her class worked, and gathering energy. She’d have liked for Cor to join in.

For a long ten minutes, Dacia fucked Ari’s throat. It was an endurance she wasn’t used to, and for all that Ari loved every moment, she did start to get sore. But being used to the point she started to hurt … that was amazing too.

Finally, though, Cor said, “I’m topped off. That will be all, Dacia.”

Dacia blinked at Cor, slightly distraught. But she recovered her expression and pulled out of Ari.

“Wait,” Ari said, coughing. “At least let her finish.” She wanted a sticky load sloshing around in her stomach.

“No,” Cor said. She gestured for Dacia to leave, and she did so, sparing a glance and a reluctant wave for Ari.

Ari considered protesting further, but while ensuring Cor had permission from her subjects to engage in some fun was important, it wasn’t unethical to tease them by cutting activities short, she guessed. She had to pick the battles that mattered.

Ari inspected the dungeon core. The exhaustion had disappeared entirely. She was topped off in whatever strange resource Ari had created for her to gather.

Now that Ari’s thoughts were starting to clear, no longer distracted with girl cock cramming her throat, she wondered what, exactly, it meant that Cor could do these things. Transform monster girls, collect energy from lewd encounters, in the same way she could.

Well, Ari had a plan for getting answers. Cor was more pliable when Ari was between her legs, thrusting into her, and seeing Ari face-fucked had gotten Cor worked up.

“Round three?” Ari suggested.

Cor made a show of thinking about it. “I suppose I’ll allow it.” She sat down on the floor and opened her legs.

Grinning, Ari crawled over on her knees and lined herself up, still wearing the strap-on.

Just remember to do some questioning, she reminded herself. Don’t get too distracted.

A tall ask, presented a cute girl with legs spread open.

119