113 – (R-18) Changes
3.9k 10 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somehow, Ari didn’t get too absorbed in fucking Cor. She jerked her hips back and forth, stuffing her partner full, but once she’d sufficiently melted Cor’s thoughts—to the extent it could be done to the composed woman, at least—Ari went on the offensive.

Subtly. Ari knew the position she was in. The position that wasn’t atop Cor, she meant, stuffing a fake cock into her partner with eager motions. The metaphorical position. Her subservience to her new Mistress.

“It changes so much,” Ari said. “What you’ve discovered. Right?”

“My appropriation of your abilities?”

Ari picked up speed, just to be sure she didn’t read into the interrogation. By the moan, and the way Cor squeezed her eyes shut, it had the intended effect.

“Yeah,” Ari said. “That. What’s it mean?”

“It means I have an effective new way to gather energy,” Cor replied, amused.

“So you plan on using it?”

“Obviously.”

“On transforming your subjects and having them … fuck adventurers?”

Cor rolled her eyes. It was a less refined reaction than she was used to seeing. “I’ll ensure those who take up the role wish to have it,” she said dryly.

That hadn’t been what Ari had been worried about, but she appreciated the reassurance.

“But the political consequences,” Ari said.

“Hm?”

“Being a dungeon that does that.”

“It seems a preferable result than killing, no?”

“Well, yes. But …“ She wasn’t sure where she was going. It was a lot to take in. Especially with a moaning, ethereally beautiful woman beneath her, being stuffed full with each clap of Ari’s hips. “Aren’t you moving a little fast?”

Cor narrowed her eyes. Ari had apparently pushed it too far. Her Mistress didn’t like being told what to do, even in a roundabout way.

“I’ll do as I please,” Cor said simply, affirming that perception. She opened her mouth to continue, but fortunately, Ari’s next thrust must hit a pleasant spot, because she cut off, the words replaced by a moan. Ari leaned forward and kissed Cor, just to be sure she was sufficiently distracted. For all that the nearly-eldritch being was clever and powerful, she was as vulnerable to being fucked and kissed as anyone else. She melted into Ari, forgetting her previous line of thought.

Somehow, even while struggling tongues and continuing to thrust, Ari considered the situation.

So. Cor was going to become a … lewd dungeon. Maybe not entirely—each transformation visibly drained her—but all it took was one lewd encounter for rumors to spread. And she doubted the encounters would be limited to one.

How would this change things? For Ari, to name one. Her class would certainly become much less strange. Though would it be tracked back to her? There’d be a link, for sure, but would Ari be blamed for Cor’s change? That seemed unlikely. If anything, they’d be conflated as similar root causes, rather than Ari being the root cause.

Sheesh. What a mess. The implications hurt her head. And she seriously didn’t have a clear enough mind as things were, with Cor’s legs spread wide, and Ari happily jerking back and forth, bringing her pleasure.

Cor broke away from Ari’s mouth, apparently needing air. Ari found herself dizzy too. Getting to tongue fuck her partner took much higher priority than silly things like oxygen.

“I could grow accustomed,” Cor gasped between thrusts, “to having you available, with skills like these. Such a shame.”

“Shame?” Ari tilted her head in confusion.

“You wouldn’t persist here.” The words came out between slaps of Ari’s hips into Cor’s own. Cor was slowly unraveling under Ari’s efforts. “You’ll want to return to your friends. That’s clear for me to see.”

“And you’ll let me?” Ari asked, hope sparking in her chest. She hadn’t dared broach the topic herself.

“You have a sentence to serve, but yes. I’ll allow you to serve it in a distributed manner. Say … every other night, you belong to me.”

“For how long?”

Cor seemed annoyed. “As long as I please. Is my mercy too little?”

Ari leaned forward and kissed Cor. “No. Thank you.” She bit Cor’s lower lip and tugged, eliciting a groan at the sharp sensation. “Let me rephrase. I meant, how long do I get to be lucky? Fucking you, every other night?”

It was half true, not just an attempt to reconcile. Being trapped under Cor’s service, paying a debt, was a highly desirable sentence.

“As I said, as long as I please,” Cor finally worked out. Her words were shaky. Ari could tell she was close.

She leaned up, gaining better leverage, and gripped Cor’s hips, eagerly approaching the home stretch. Each pistoning movement had the crystal-haired woman’s tits bouncing, and Ari savored in the sight. She was this lucky? To have a mini-deity squirming under her attention? Moaning under her attention, every other night?

Ari still had practical things to discuss with Cor. She could tell she wouldn’t dissuade her from her new path. The Magma Lakes Dungeon would shortly be one of the most novel dungeons across the world—attracting an even greater influx of adventurers, at a guess—and there wasn’t a thing Ari could do about it.

But maybe that wasn’t a bad thing. It provided excuses for her own class. Beyond that, when it came to losing a fight, sex wasn’t nearly as bad as death. A stupidly obvious statement. Adventurers getting to plow Cor’s subjects, rather than viciously fight them, was obviously preferential. Ari shouldn’t impede that development.

Cor started to shake, her orgasm washing through her. Ari smiled, pleased with herself. Her movements were clumsy—she’d never fucked girls like this before—but clearly, still effective.

Every other night. For, presumably, a long time.

Yes. Ari definitely didn’t mind that punishment.

Could they bump it up to every night?

126