Chapter 118 Paige POV
897 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 118 Paige POV

The water rushed by as the boat glided under the power of the eight women.  The coxswain steering talked in a low monotone over the speakers, telling the rowers the stroke rate, “Thiry-three.”  The rhythm of clicks of the oars in the oar locks was in perfect synch.  “Okay, ladies, let’s open some water on the JV.  Last three minutes of the piece, bring it up in two!” The coxswain started a call to drop the split but not increase the rate.  The boat surged with increased power as the effort increased, and their shell continued to open water from the JV at a steady pace even though the JV had started the piece well ahead of the varsity boat.  Each pull of the oar in unison accelerated the narrow shell in with grunts of effort from the women.

When they finally went to the paddle and glided, their bodies slouched from the intense exertion.  Paige laid back onto Ashley’s legs behind her.  Ashley patted her shoulders.  The coach zipped up in her launch and used her microphone, “Fucking fantastic!  The last 500 was at 1:33 at only a 35!  You do that in a race, and we will not only go to the NCAAs but also win it!”  The praise done, she started calling out mistakes, “Maya, you are still too fast into the catch.  Slow your ass!  You need to let the boat do the work and not pull yourself forward.  Paige, you are late at the catch.  It is like you are distracted and keep forgetting to put the blade in the water just before full compression.  Fix it.”  Paige raised her hand, acknowledging she heard the coach’s correction.  That was their coach.  Once she pointed out an issue, she expected you to fix it. 

Paige thought being distracted was an understatement.  She couldn’t focus on anything anymore.  At least her memory was massively improved, she would be doing terribly in her classes if she couldn’t recall everything she read now with absolute clarity.  She wanted to be part of a world with magic, not in classes or at crew practice.  She had been trying to use the invisibility cloak Caleb had given her, but she couldn’t even find her aether core yet.  Her wondering mind was pulled to when the coach called for another piece.  Two more 2500m pieces to finish the morning’s work, at least the next one was at 24 instead of a 32.  

When the bus got back from the boathouse, Paige went to the women’s locker room.  She knew Maya would be showering here before class.  Maya had emerged as the coach’s favorite after winter break.  Paige had badgered her until she started to reveal Caleb, of all people, had improved her fitness and strength.  Her brother had been a massive puzzle that she was finally solving.  Her skinny, lanky, younger, awkward brother had turned into an Adonis and a freaking mage.  

She took her tote of shower products into the shower, planning to talk with Maya as they showered next to each other.  Most of the team went to their apartments or dorm rooms to shower after practice.  Maya always showered at the athletic facility, so Paige also started to do so.  Paige knew Maya was a demi and had magic.  She wanted to get closer to her for that reason.   Maya was rowing in the stroke seat after Caleb juiced her with his powers.  

For some reason, Maya was always more talkative in the shower than on the bus to and from practice.  Ashley was right behind Paige, which meant she could guess her next words.

“Hey Paige, do you think your brother is coming down to campus soon?”  Ashley said innocently with her Aussie accent.  Ashley had it bad for Caleb.  Paige wasn’t sure if it was the sex or just a primal attraction.  Ashley even set up her sister back in Australia with him to earn his favor.  Caleb was flying out to go to some library during the high school break.  

Paige said, “No, he is too busy.  He is trying to graduate this year.” Ashley hung her towel to reveal her body.  Even though Paige was not gay, she could appreciate Ashley’s curves and perfect legs and skin.  

Ashley frowned, and it was cute, “Well, is he coming to any races this spring?”

Paige thought Ashley should just call Caleb already and tell him to come down and fuck her brains out.  Even just talking about Caleb got Ashley excited.  Her nipples were hard and shaved pussy lips pink as she entered the warm water.  Maya’s tan body came in next, and Paige kicked her tote over so Maya could use the shower head next to her.  “Nice work today in stroke,” Paige said, smiling at her.  

Maya’s lean and tanned body moved under the shower.  Maya was already adding her lavender shampoo to her hair, “Thanks, Paige.  I know you wanted to stroke.”

Paige winced as she did want it.  Bad enough that she had gone to her brother and asked him to make her Maya’s equal.  In the end, Paige chose the long game.  She had taken her first magic potion.  Caleb disguised it as a milkshake, but she was fairly certain it was something mixed into the shake.  She was guessing either his spit, urine, or semen.  Probably the latter, based on how squeamish he was to give it to her.

“Can you wash my hair?” Paige asked Maya, turning around.  This had become one of the things Paige had worked on to get closer to Maya.  Maya would also use her magic on Paige’s hair to make it perfect.

Ashley said, “Cool, Paige, do mine.”  Ashley backed into Paige with her perfect ass.  Maya started working the conditioner into Paige’s hair from behind while Paige worked the same conditioner into Ashley’s hair.  One of the freshman rowers walked into the scene and paused before taking a shower next to them.  It was Heidi, a recruit who was a huge disappointment from Germany.  She had a difficult time adjusting to college, America, and the team.  Paige had been trying to help her adjust, but she was a bit of a prude.  She wouldn’t party with the other girls and did not want to be set up on any dates with guys.  She did not seem to know how to have fun.

Ashley dropped her soap and bent over to grab it, her hair coming out of Paige’s hands and her ass pushing into Paige’s hips briefly.  Paige felt a little tingle in her groin with Ashley’s wet ass brushing her bush.  Damn, she needed to get a wax or shave.  Paige was not gay, just amorous.  She once had one threesome in high school with two of her teammates.  It was in the hotel room in Boston her senior year when they went up for the Head of the Charles.  

Even though experimenting had been a lot of fun, she realized she was only interested in guys.  Lillian Holland had been one of the girls.  Now, Lillian was likely going to be killed by a monster.  All of Paige’s arousal suddenly left her at that thought, and she focused on Ashley’s hair.

Maya did a great job on Paige’s hair, using water magic to make it silky smooth after it was rinsed.  Maya was out of the shower right after finishing as she had an early class.  Ashley turned the hot water up and leaned into the shower.  “My shoulders and hips are killing me today,” she said, enjoying the heat as the air started to steam from all the hot water.

Paige asked curiously, “Going to the trainers for a personal stretch?”  The trainers had hired a masseuse to work with female athletes with mobility issues.  His name was Grant, and he had magic hands.

“No, I did not make the cut; gymnastics have his services for the entire week.  Paige, could you help me out?  It is just the facilitated stretching for the hip flexor.  You know all the positions and what to do,” Ashley asked plaintively.  In the nearby shower, Heidi turned and seemed to want to say something but turned and focused on washing herself.

“Fine.  You can come to my room after tonight’s practice,” Paige said, conceding to the request.  The practice tonight was a ninety-minute lifting session.  When you were a Division One athlete, you worked out at least ten times a week.  She had loved that full schedule of class and training until she learned magic was real.  Now, that was all she thought about.

Paige went to class and could barely focus the entire day.  At the weight session in the afternoon, she partnered with Maya, who easily matched Paige and was only pretending to strain.  Paige kept Maya’s secret that she could easily lift more after being enhanced by Caleb.  It was one of the reasons Paige had figured out Caleb.  They chatted as they did the range of motion sets and then moved on to supersets scheduled for today.  Finished, they lay sweating on the weight room floor, stretching their hamstrings that always tightened up after the clean and press.

Ashley scooted next to them after she finished with her lifts as well.  Maya asked, “How is Caleb doing?”

Ashley’s ears were sharp as Paige responded, “He is good.  They won the first round of their ice hockey playoffs.  They play the second round on Saturday.  I think he has about a dozen college scholarship offers.”  

Maya nodded, “Good to hear it.  Do you still want to do that thing tonight?”  Ashley looked confused.  Maya had offered to come over and help Paige with trying to find her small aether core and manipulate her aether every night.  Paige was pretty sure it was because Maya felt she owed Caleb a massive debt, and this was a way to repay it. 

Ashley interrupted, “I thought you were going to stretch me out tonight!”  She said it a little too loud, and the trio got funny looks from the strength coaches and their teammates.  Ashley blushed, “She is helping me with my hip flexors,” she said a little too emphatically to everyone listening in.  

Paige was not embarrassed at all, “Yeah, after you eat and shower, come over.  Maya and I are going to work on a project later.”  She noticed one of the male trainers was studying the trio and trying to hide a soft erection.  He was a student volunteer strength coach and was only here to hit on the female athletes.  He was not too bad-looking but not Paige’s type.  

Did she even have a type anymore?  She had not been on a date since she learned magic was real at Christmas.   She was definitely horny, so maybe after she helped Ashely and trained with Maya, she would break out Mr. Pip, her vibrator.  Naming her toy was something she did because all her teammates got one together when they were juniors in high school.  They used Carol Daily’s credit card and mailed them to her house when her parents went on vacation.  The naming ceremony was Paige’s idea and just a right of passage.  

The male volunteer trainer walked over to them and tried to be friendly.  Paige normally would have indulged his attempt at flirting but was not feeling it.  Ashley ignored him completely, and Maya laughed half-heartedly, and a bad joke he said.  He gave up and moved on to another group.  On the way out, they left the weight room, grabbed a protein shake at the athlete bar, and went to dinner in their spandex at the athlete’s dining hall.

Haily, the stroke of the JV eight, sat with them.  Haily had been with them when they went to Paige’s house for Thanksgiving.  “Hey, ladies.  I am sick of getting my ass kicked at practice every day.  Can you lighten up a bit?”  She was joking, of course.  Coach wanted you to go all out for certain pieces and would call you out if you did not.  Alex, the coxswain of the JV boat, sat with them and two other rowers from the JV as well.  One asked what the topic of conversation for dinner tonight was.

Haily interjected, “As long as we are not talking about the size of Paige’s brother’s dick again.”

Ashley kicked her under the table but played along, saying, “Hey, you had a chance to ride it, and you passed.”

Haily scoffed, “Every time you tell the story, it gets bigger.  If it was true, he must now be hung like a horse.”

Maya muttered softly, “Almost.”  Only Paige was close enough to hear it, though.

Maya rarely joined in on the sex conversations.  A few guys in soccer gear at a nearby table were straining to hear the conversation.  This happened almost every meal.  Thankfully they quickly dropped the topic of Caleb in exchange for bitching about the sponsorships other athletes at their school were getting.  Rowing was an obscure sport and did not have the visibility of other sports.  Paige briefly considered asking her brother to do something anomalously since he was now apparently loaded.  

Haily once again brought up doing a joint Instagram page.  This was predicated on doing funny bits with the sexier members of the team, Paige and Ashley more specifically.  Ashley had the goods to make some good money by herself if she just wanted to invest the effort.

After dinner, Paige went home, showered, and broke out her homework.  The readings were done in an hour, and a knock at her door signaled Ashley was here for the stretching session.  Ashley entered with her books and was wearing clean spandex.  Paige tossed a foam roller to Ashley, who got on the floor and rolled out her quads, hip flexors, hamstrings, and glutes for the next thirty minutes while Paige continued her homework.  “I’m ready for my treatment, nurse Paige,” Ashley said comically.  

Paige moved to the floor and began to work the series of assisted stretching exercises on Ashley.  After twenty minutes, they were both sweating from the effort.  “Damn it, Ashley.  I am going to have to take a third shower today,” Paige groused as she pressed her hips down into Ashley’s back, stretching the tight hip flexor on one side.

“Fuck,” Ashley swore.  “Don’t stop.  Just hold it there for a minute.”  Ashley breathed hard from the strain.  “Can you bounce a little,” Ashley asked.  

Paige obliged but jokingly added, “You want to go out and put a strap on as well?”

“Just work the other leg,” Ashley said after a bit, but Paige clearly noticed Ashley was sporting a pronounced camel toe.  It got Paige a little excited as well.  The stretching session took another thirty minutes, and neither moved to escalate the sexual tension.  Paige took her third shower of the day, a cold shower.  She studied while waiting for Maya to show up for the magic lesson.

When Maya arrived, she noted Paige’s room smelled a bit musty.  They closed the door and sat cross-legged, facing each other.  “Okay,  Paige.  Let us try something different tonight.  I want you to close your eyes, and instead of trying to focus on the blood circulating through your body, I want you to try and focus on the blood circulating in my body.  My aether core is so much stronger that it would be easier for you to see.  When you do, it will help you understand what you seek in your body.”

Paige nodded eagerly, “Sounds good.  What do I do?”

“I want you to put your hand on my chest, between my breasts.  I am going to,” she held up a bottle of water, “hold this water around your hand and arm with my aether.”  Paige was excited.  She was going to see more magic tonight.  

Maya took off her shirt and put on a sports bra.  Paige extended her arm and put her hand on Maya’s sternum.  Maya’s nipples hardened at the contact.  Maya unscrewed the water bottle, and Paige watched, entranced, as the water flowed out of the bottle and covered her arm and hand.  It was cool and didn’t feel wet.  More tingly than actual wetness.  She closed her eyes on the sensation as that tingly feeling had to be the aether.  Paige got lost in her focus.  

“It is midnight, Paige,” Maya said.  Paige opened her eyes.  The water was flowing back into the bottle.  “Did that help?” Maya said while putting her shirt back on.

Paige nodded emphatically, “Yes.  I was chasing a tingly feeling moved along my arms.  It felt like—bubbles but not bubbles.  Maybe a better word is alive bubbles.”  

Maya’s eyes went wide in excitement, “Yes.  That is how I felt the aether I was controlling in the water.  Paige, you are close!  Next time, we can work on tracing the aether to your own core.  Just know the aether in the water is a water-flavored aether.  Not pure aether like in your core.  I can’t believe that worked.”  Maya packed up and left, excited about Paige’s process but needed to get sleep before practice.

Paige was too excited, it was 12:19 AM.  The bus for practice left at 6:15 AM.  She should really get some sleep but was too excited.  She had too much energy.  She went to her closet and grabbed Mr. Pip.  She got comfortable and closed her eyes.  She used the low vibration setting on the tip of Mr. Pip.  With her right hand, she teased her clitoris hood, waking it up to reveal the sensitive nub.  Mr. Pip worked up and down her labia as blood engorged her folds.  It did not take long before her arousal coated Mr. Pip.  She teased herself with Mr. Pip, starting at low, working her way up her folds, and getting the vibrator on her clit for just a few seconds with each pass.  

She drove herself mad with anticipation of Mr. Pip filling her.  She got closer and closer and imagined it was a real man’s cock teasing her opening.  She cycled through her past lovers, trying to find the right fit to maximize her release.  The pressure was on the dam, and she needed the perfect match.  She had two boyfriends in high school that she had sex with…and one college guy she fucked on a college visit her senior year.  Since her freshman year, she had three more partners, never lasting more than a few weeks.  None fit the current moment.

She decided to just go in.  Mr. Pip pushed inside and filled her.  She angled him toward her G-spot to get the vibrating tip.  There!  The electric feedback—she backed off, torturing herself.  Then she dove Mr. Pip in and out of her pussy, hitting her G-spot with each thrust.  She held back the damn with willpower, and then all of a sudden, her imagination put Caleb in place of Mr. Pip.  She was too close to stop, no matter how wrong this was.  Suddenly, her hand was coated in an eruption of fluids.  Her internal muscles rippled along the shaft, and her body shuddered for long seconds.  It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever had.  It was wrong, but it felt—too good.  Guilt washed over her.  And now she also needed to take a fourth shower today.  “Fuck!” She said aloud, “I am fucked up.”

She didn’t sleep and dragged herself to practice.  She was shit on her blade timing in the boat as she kept flashing back to her session last night.  Then, to make matters worse, Caleb sent her a text later that evening.

Paige, if you want magic, I can give it to you.

She knew what that meant.  Her brother was an incubus.  How badly did she want the magic?

 

 

Announcement

Special thanks to my patrons for supporting my writing on Patreon.  You keep the words flowing and give excellent feedback.

Seraphim Tier (12/29/23): Kingpin09, Rd Zg, Kompass, Christian Mordal, SubJef, TechMagic, Allen Walker, Silver Beard, Jonathan Prouty, J Whit, Samuel McCarren, Yuio, John Repass, Daniel Kanevsky, pizzaranger, Lost1nCarcosa, Sergio Lukin, rizen, Alex Galaitsis, Faa Diallo, Jens Petersen, Antonio, Maximus Terror, Robert Hinshaw, Sindre, Kabarna00, mmk, Quasimotolovesbells, Matthew Bernardin, Bob, El Camino

Long Term Supporters (Alphabetical, Updated 10/9/23): Allen Walker, Adam Sawyer, Alexander Saridis, Asibo, Avery Duval, Black_knigght, BlodWedd, Borindak, Brandon, Brandon Anderson, Christian Mordal, CJ, Cody, Cody Landis, Curdin, DANTE, David Zimmerle, Dom, Dustin, Dylzoprenia D robinson, Erin, Exchao, Gideon Stern, Isaac Wheeler, jacob Hixson, jared ference, Jeffrey Iverson, Jim Hall, John DeWarr, Jordan, Jostein Andersen, kingpin09, Kompass, Logan Petersen, Louis Lecornet, lucas rodger, M K L, Marconjecture, mark møllegaard, Martin Lange, Michael Masters, MrX, NaughtyPaws, Paul Panzer, Pizzaranger, Premium_Marzen, Rd Zg, Recursive, Robert Magdaleno, S, Sean Otto, Shade, Silver Beard, Stefan Strindin, SubJef, Thomas Dey, Timothy Felker, Vlad, WhiteWatcher, Xerias, Xultanis, Yeraiha

 

 

32