Extras VI-VIII
16.2k 23 287
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lily having thought on the offer, finally decided to accept it. She didn’t have strong attachments to the village. Nor did she enjoy being treated like a reckless child. The moment she told her patron that she accepted a blue screen appeared before her.

Congratulations!

You have accepted a minor divine quest. Reach the dungeon Misaki and help teach her to accept her new gender. Fail and you will displease your god.

You do not meet the requirements for the quest so your level has been raised by one.

Reward:

EXP

Gold

Free Attribute points

The Legendary Panties

Failure:

New Trait: Erosi’s Lash

You have leveled up

Due to reaching level ten your second subclass is unlocked!

Calculating based on affinities

Congratulations!

You are now a Dimensional Mage (Lust Demon Variant)

Due to class bonuses, you have gained a unique skill!

Calculating based on affinities and classes

Skill merges with warmage strategic magic

Skill Grand Curse of Nudity unlocked

Not sure what just happened Lily decided to appraise her new Dimensional Mage class.

Dimensional Mage (Lust Demon Variant): Specializes in summoning creatures from across the planes, teleportation and disarm magics. The lust demon variant goes further and can even learn spells that can get rid of pesky things like armor and excels at demon summoning especially lust demon summoning. Class grants a unique skill on acquisition. Additional bonuses to intelligence, and wisdom. Penalties to Strength and Endurance.

Looking at the class and the unique skill, she wasn’t sure what to make of what happened so she decided to look at her stats and check her skills. She quickly found two new spells related to teleportation and appraised them.

Lesser Teleport: Allows the user to teleport themselves or an object within line of sight, up to 50 meters. Can be cast twice a day. Cost 1250 MP

Lesser Long Jump: Allows the user to teleport themselves and an ally to any point within half a kilometer of the user's position. Moderate risk of losing a random piece of equipment. Can only be cast once a week. Cost 10000 MP

Name: Lily Thorn

Gender: Female

Race: Elf

Class: Dark Champion

Age: 5

Subclass: Warmage/Dimensional Mage

Level: 10

Title: Dark Lord, Champion of Erosi

Health(HP): 2185/2185

Mana(MP): 36240/36240

HP (Regen): 1130/ hour

Mana Recovery: 9060/ Hour

Stamina (SP): 2110/2110

Shields: 11325/11325

 

Shield Recovery: 4500/hour ; costs 1500 mana per hour

Phy Attack: 422

Magic Attack: 1812

Armor: 0

Resist: 110

Dex: 243

Agility: 238

Condition:

 

Her status had improved quite a bit, making her even more powerful. After checking her status she began thinking about the long jump skill. It was clearly the way to leave the village, but the trick was choosing the right place to jump too. Especially since she could only use it once a week and she was sure that it would disorient her. So she wanted a safe place as her target. Fortunately, her surroundings were mostly forest, so she was able to decide on her target location easily enough then she began to cast the spell.

Unlike her strategic magic, this spell took seconds rather than minutes to cast and soon she was in an unassuming patch of forest north of the village and vomiting her lunch. “Teleportation magic sucks. I feel absolutely terrible,” thought Lily. After a couple of minutes, she started feeling better and took stock of her situation and checked her equipment since there was a risk of losing something. She quickly discovered that she had lost her panties in the jump.


Lily wasn’t exactly comfortable with the fact that her panties were gone, but there was nothing she could do about it. So she looked at the map and started walking toward a road that would lead her closer to her destination. It took hours of walking through the woods before she reached the road, once on the road she started walking west. The road was a simple and winding dirt-packed one, lined by towering ancient trees, the canopy above was thick and blocked much of the sunlight leaving the forest looking as if it was in perpetual twilight.

The sun was setting and she was looking for a place to rest when she was attacked by goblins. Goblins were renowned for being stupid and weak, and these were no different. A single nature spell easily crushed all twelve goblins. The spell she used summoned powerful vines from the ground which wrapped and then crushed the weak goblins. Looking around after the goblin attack she saw no more goblins in the area. She saw a nearby fruit tree, so she harvested some fruit before climbing a large tree and made herself comfortable in a hollow in its trunk. Using a nature spell she blocked the entrance. Feeling safe she ate the fruit she harvested and soon drifted to sleep.

Around the same time, back at her home in the village, her mom having called her for dinner and not getting a response, was approaching her door. “Lily, I know you don’t like being grounded, but that is no reason to spend all day sulking in your room. Now get out here and eat your dinner, if I have to go in there you’re getting a spanking,” said her mom. She was greeted with silence, she waited for a few moments and then opened the door, to find the room empty. The bed was made, the dresser orderly, her toys neatly placed in an open chest nearby and all there. The only thing out of place in the room was a single pair of panties, lying in the middle of the floor. Picking them up, she noted the panties were dirty clearly having been worn, recently. She then looked at the window and shutters were still there undisturbed and locked. She had no idea how, but somehow Lily had snuck out of the house.

She quickly ran out of the room and down the hall, in a panic. The moment she reached her husband she began speaking so fast, he had to calm her down first before he could understand a single word she was saying. Moments later the two rushed out of the house and spoke to the village guard. It wasn’t long before half the village was looking for Lily.


Lily woke up to the sun shining in through the gaps in the vines blocking the entrance to the hollow she was holed up in. Blinking the sun out of her eyes, the haze of sleep left her mind and she found herself both thirsty and hungry. She briefly wondered if she had been too hasty in leaving the village, but her thoughts quickly turned to the dungeon her patron god had told her about. She really wondered what kind of dungeon her date had built. She wanted to stay in her daydreams about the dungeon, but she quickly cleared her head focusing her thoughts on more pressing matters. Using a quick application of nature magic she opened the entrance to the hollow and climbed out of the tree.

After reaching the ground, she climbed the nearby tree and harvested some of its fruit. Using a bit of nature magic that came naturally to her as an elf, she molded several large leaves into a carry sack and placed the fruit she had harvested into it.  Eating her fill of the juicy fruit she then continued to follow the road in a westerly direction.

As she headed westward, the large ancient trees grew larger and even more imposing.

Around noon, she came across a small stream.

Using a large leaf she made a small canteen and harvested some water. Happy with having water, she wet her tongue and then continued on her way.

The deeper she got in the forest, the more frequently she would encounter its denizens. Most of the creatures she encountered were the occasional boar, or deer. However she did run into the occasional wolf pack, but they were easily repulsed by her powerful magic. The most dangerous creature in the forest was a large cat with an affinity for nature magic, but it was not a very aggressive creature, nor did she see one. She did, however, encounter a large number of roaming goblin tribes, which she could easily defeat with her magic, the wolves, on the other hand, were stronger and harder to deal with than goblins.

She had just finished with yet another goblin tribe, when she came across something she didn’t expect. She was on one of the less used roads. There weren’t any large towns or major trade routes nearby, so she was very surprised when she stumbled across a bandit camp, deep in the forest. The bandits had several large tents, in a large cage in the middle of the camp she could see a number of half-naked young female elves locked up. Most of the bandits she could see were humans, most were smelly and their gear was mismatched. Only a handful actually had proper gear and seemed to be the leaders. It was obvious they were slavers, probably working for or selling slaves to the theocracy. Not wanting to mess with the bandits she stepped back, and then a loud crack reverberated through the forest, as a branch snapped. A dozen heads then turned her way.

287