Extra Scene XVIII
10.5k 18 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emily watched the trees slowly moving by from her seat in the front of the wagon, while listening to her daughters in the wagon playing. She had made good time on her trip to meet Philip so she was going to get there earlier than she had expected by a few hours. Turning her attention from the trees to see what her daughters were giggling about. Looking back she saw her two girls running about the older one chasing the younger. With the younger wearing her sister’s panties on her head. Getting up out of her seat she moved into the back of the wagon, letting the other woman with her drive the wagon. Catching the younger one, she pulled the pair of panties of her head and said, “What have I told you about wearing panties on your head?”

“Not, too?” replied her younger daughter, Megan. While the older daughter, Celine came up and reached for her panties and, said “Ohh, you're in trouble!” This behavior wasn’t surprising since they were ages five and seven respectively.

“Don’t tease your sister, Celine. As for you Megan, if I catch you wearing panties on your head again, you won’t be getting any candy from uncle Philip,” said Emily in a stern tone. While giving Celine her panties, back. Heading back to the front she sat down and grumbled a bit about what just happened. Only for the woman next to her to laugh.

“You did the same thing at their age,” said the woman.

Flushed red, Emily replied, “Mom!”

Her Mom just laughed again, and then the next few minutes descended into an awkward silence until the thinning tree line cleared. Revealing the outline of a town. Buildings could be seen rising above a wooden fence that surrounded the town. In front of the gate was a checkpoint, with a pair of guards checking the people entering the town. Emily maneuvered her small wagon into the line, and silently wondered how unprepared Philip would be. The last time she had visited Philip, she had arrived to find he had forgot to prepare even though she had sent him a letter. This time around she had brought a small wagon, with what she needed just in case he didn’t prepare. As an added bonus, the wagon made traveling a bit more comfortable than on foot or horseback. Especially since she got her daughter to enchant it for a smooth ride, before she left town.

“So you never told me, but what is this new town Phillip moved to called?” asked her Mom.

“It doesn’t have an official name, but the adventurers apparently call it Bordertown,” replied Emily.

“Guess its location has something to do with it?” asked her Mom.

“Yep, normally dungeon towns and their dungeons are named by the guild and the nation that hosts it. The problem is this dungeon sits on the border of five states, fortunately, the Dwarves aren’t interested in naming this dungeon. The Empire doesn’t care, but the Elves and the Theocracy have been butting heads over the name. All of it is just politics, which I have learned is best to just ignore,” replied Emily

“Politics just another word for pointless bantering and procrastination, nothing ever gets done when politics gets involved,” replied Mom. Emily rolled her eyes and replied, “yes we all know your opinion on politics. Doesn’t change a thing though.” Then she heard crying and went back to find her children fighting and pulling hair over a doll. She scolded the two, then she confiscated the doll before heading back to the front of the wagon. Telling the two she would spank them both if she caught them fighting again. She climbed back into the front seat, just in time to find they had reached the checkpoint. A quick chat with the guard and they were on their way through the streets to the guild.

The guild wasn’t far from the gate and was rather distinctive being the largest building on the block. So it didn’t take long to reach the guild, reaching the guild she had her Mom watch the little ones and headed towards the door. Reaching the door she hesitated for a moment as a bad chill traveled down her spine. Pushing the feeling aside she pushed the door open. The moment she opened the door she heard a loud voice followed by a crash. Then a woman twice her size barreled into her. The woman who barreled her over was a tall elf with green hair, that fell to her waist. Her figure slim, well-toned with beautiful unblemished skin. Her chest though was like most elves a bit disappointing being flat.

“You aren’t Philip, but you just as cute,” said the woman a moment later as Emily found herself being pulled into the other girl's lap and being stroked. Emily briefly tried struggling, only to find the other girl was stronger than her. Not surprising since Emily took a magic class as her main. Unlike her daughter, she chose to focus on alchemy instead of enchanting though. The other girls stroking technique was amazing though, before she knew it her moans were escaping her mouth. She had no idea simple petting could feel so good. She was absently aware of a small amount of magic in the girl's palm enhancing the feel, but her mind was focused on other things.

“Can you uh let me go, I need to find my brother, Philip Greybeard,” said Emily.

“Oh, haven’t seen him since yesterday. He’s usually here by now, so I was going to go check on him after my shift. Where are my manners, I’m Sarah, and you are?” asked Sarah.

“Emily, and why are you still petting me?” asked Emily between moans. Ignoring the question, Sarah replied, “So Emily you were looking for Philip let's go find her.” Emily was a bit distracted and didn’t notice the slip-up. Instead, she was too focused on the fact that she had just been picked up with ease. Next thing she knew she was being carried out of the guild princess style despite her protests. She was also concerned by the odd look on the elf's face. Outside she was met by her mother, who just laughed at her predicament. Which somehow made it all the more embarrassing. Before long she found herself in the wagon sitting on the elf’s lap as Sarah gave her Mom directions to Philip’s house, while trying not to moan as the elf gave her a good petting. The trip from the guild to her brother’s house while embarrassing was mostly uneventful. As the wagon came to a stop, she finally managed to break free from Sarah’s iron grip and ran to the door. She knocked, but there was no answer sensing the elf coming up behind her she tried the door. It was unlocked and open to reveal a mess, as two small girls were moving crates into a corner.


-----Interlude-----

Aurous was in his home on the divine plane, fuming over the latest blunder his incompetent followers had made. Apparently they're too busy thinking with their dicks, to actually get things done. In the last month, he has given them three simple tasks, and they have screwed up two of them. The first was to chain a young dungeon to their will. Instead, they lost their entire party to a nonlethal dungeon. As for the task to bring him the young lordling, they couldn’t even find her.

None of that, however, had to do with his bad mood, no it had to do with the third task. Because a damn elder god decided to unleash a massive ripple of divine energy across the realms, one of the weaker pantheons lost control of a beast they were supposed to keep sealed. So he gave his followers a couple of divine relics and ordered them to seal it. Instead of sealing it though the idiots, went and lost half their troops because they were too busy with wine and women to bother making a proper plan. Summoning a lightning bolt which he flung into a table. Then after they failed, the followers of one of his rivals moved in and sealed the beast. Now he had to sit there through one of the regular meetings between gods as that prick of an elven god taunted him about it. Flinging another lightning bolt this time into a wall imagining it to be the head of Yiran the Elven God of the Forest. He hated the asshole and wanted to put him in his place.

 

186