Chapter XXXIII While I Was Gone?
7.8k 59 142
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey guys. Sorry about this, but thanks to @Gin0001 I discovered that I accidentally skipped a chapter. This chapter will answer some of those questions you had about Lily just suddenly vanishing.  Now I will let you girls enjoy the chapter, and yes you have all been turned into girls for the day. Have Fun!

Three young girls were lying naked on the bed. The morning had long since passed, and they had gone a few rounds. Eris was asleep curled up in the middle of the bed. Her extra tails having long since receded back into her body. Phyllis was laying on her back. A large stain spread beneath her from her orgasms. She had lost track of time, while they had been having sex. So she had no idea that it was already mid-afternoon. Nor was she aware that she had an angry aide waiting for her at home. Her mind was just now clearing from the activities, and she realized she hadn’t seen someone that Milith had told them to watch.

“So what happened to that little elf girl, Milith asked us to watch?” asked Phyllis as she had left to go collect Milith before they could really sort that out.

“Lily? She is in my tenth-floor castletown, I gave her a nice little mansion to live in. Oh and her irresponsible parents showed up to. I was too busy to deal with them directly, but they did make quite the scene when they saw her walking into the dungeon with one of my maids,” replied Misaki.

“Oh, a scene? Do tell me all about it,” said Phyllis with a bit of a girlish giggle.


The day after Phyllis left to collect Milith. Lily found herself following a maid that had been sent to collect her. Misaki had initially left her with her Phyllis's nieces to play. Apparently this maid was to be looking after her and was leading her to the dungeon. Honestly, she wanted to protest this treatment, but because she had the body of a child everyone treated her like one. It was a bit irksome to her, since she had been in her late teens before the rollercoaster incident. She didn’t actually want to follow the maid into the dungeon. Mostly because the maid was treating her like a little girl. Fighting her though had proven kind of pointless, since this particular maid was from the tenth floor and had a decent level because of it. Not only that, but she was a dragon girl who had naturally high stats to begin with. Combine that with the fact that her skimpy maid outfit was actually high end enchanted gear, and the maid actually beat her in raw stats. Well the physical stats anyway, and since Lily focused on the magical ones the maid was her natural counter. Physically strong and practically immune to magic. She had actually tried to fight the mage earlier. Only to find herself bent over the girl’s knee and being spanked. Her butt was still sore from that.

The entrance to the dungeon was a rather elaborate door on an elevated platform built right into the side of a cliff. Unlike the first time she saw the entrance this time it seemed imposing. Almost as if there would be no coming back if she crossed that threshold. As they approached there was a flash and a trio of naked girls appeared on the platform. The girls were rather dazed as a couple of guild officials appeared seemingly from nowhere and led them to a nearby building. While they wrapped a blanket around the girls. The other adventurers walked by not sparing the sight more than a glance. The event being a common occurrence by now and the guild would sort the girls out. Lily watched the girls go before a gentle tugging on her arm by the maid made her take a step forward. Before she knew it, they had climbed the steps and were crossing the threshold into the dungeon proper. This time around she didn’t encounter any demons in the first room. She heard something going on behind her, but the maid was practically pulling her along so she was unable to see what was going on. Before long she was following the maid through the dungeon, lost in thought and paying little attention to her surroundings. Most of her thoughts soon found themselves drifting back to her parents in this life. A part of her wanting to see them.

As Lily was walking into the dungeon a group of elves entered the plaza in front of the dungeon just in time to see the girl following a dragon girl in a skimpy maid outfit lead her into the dungeon. The tracker girl they had brought with them was the first to notice her. As soon as she saw the Lily entering the dungeon Mrs Thorn tried to rush towards the entrance and gave a shout to try and get her little girls’ attention. She failed to gain her attention and Mr Thorn stopped her from rushing the entrance before she could make more than a couple of steps.

“What are you thinking? That is a dungeon she will be fine. You won’t be if you just rush in there without any preparation whatsoever,” said Mr Thorne.

“But my little girl is in there all alone!” replied the frantic elf. The tracker girl came over and gave her a hug. Then she said, “Don’t worry we will find her,” said Ally with a comforting tone. The other two said nothing as they kept their distance. The other male elf in the group wasn’t paying much attention and was staring at a naked girl that had just appeared on the platform. The healer of the group had noticed and was giving him a bit of a dirty look. Mostly because she liked him and wished he would look at her instead of whatever pretty girl had caught his eye. Then she noticed the group was garnering quite the attention from the surroundings. While Ally and Mr Thorn were trying to calm the frantic mother down, onlookers began to gather around the group.

Eventually, Mrs Thorn began to calm down, and around the same time, a young-looking cat girl in a skimpy outfit approached them. While the onlookers dispersed, the girl indicated a nearby tavern and suggested they follow her so that they could talk. All three of the female elves shared a look after noting the outfit. All of them wondering how the girl could act so comfortably in the outfit. Which she actually wore quite well. Attracting stares from some of the passerby. Before long the group was sitting at a booth in the tavern, with a bottle of wine. Elves weren’t fans of the alcohols normally served in taverns, which is why any tavern near or in elf territory had a stock of wine. 

“So what do you want to talk about?” asked Mrs Thorn.

“I’m Crystal and I represent the dungeon. She noticed your little tantrum and sent me to talk with you,” said the cat girl Crystal. Whose features Mrs Thorn was just now registering. She was remarkably cute, she was a little on the short side. With long auburn hair kept in a side tail. She had modest curves and was quite lithe as well. Most importantly she also had a small pair of horns and red eyes that she hadn’t noticed earlier. Her outfit having distracted her from her demon features. As for her outfit, it was a short tube top that barely covered her modest boobs and a short frilly mini skirt that did nothing to hide her panties from prying eyes. 

“Give me my daughter,” said Mrs Thorn a little more harshly than needed. Fortunately, no one else in the tavern noticed the outburst over the usual din of the establishment. Mr Thorn was more pleasant, and said, “A pleasure to meet you Crystal, I’m Thanton Thorn and this is my wife Ivy. The girl next to you is Ally, and this here is Teric and next to him is our healer Violet. I take it the dungeon has an offer for us?”

“Why yes. She was asked to look after your daughter, by someone who is rather powerful, and her patron goddess agrees with the reasons. So she isn’t going to let the girl leave her territory, but she will let you go to her,” said Crystal.

“She’s our daughter, she needs to be with her parents. Not hiding out in a dungeon, because she is throwing a tantrum over getting grounded,” said Ivy.

“She knows that. It’s the reason I’m here. If you like I could escort you to the tenth floor, that’s where she has had a house readied for her,” said Crystal.

“You know I thought dungeon creatures couldn’t leave the dungeon,” said Ally.

“Well, technically a dungeon creature can be spawned or move anywhere within the dungeon’s territory. Now dungeon towns are protected by the gods, so a dungeon can’t just spawn a monster in someone’s house. Not without their permission, anyway. The strength of the monster, however, is capped by how deep one is in the dungeon and the normally can’t move freely. Named monsters, however, can ignore those caps and move freely. Even leave the dungeon, but outside the dungeon proper the dungeon has little reason to be violent,” said Crystal.

“It's actually a well-known fact that most monsters originally came from a dungeon. Named monsters would leave a dungeon for one reason or another. Eventually, they will have spawn of their own, and those spawn will become the wild monsters you may encounter on the road,” said Teric.

“Oh is that why dungeons are called the Mothers of Monsters?” asked Ally. Everyone gave her a look that said all it needed to. The answer to the question being obvious. “So lead the way to my daughter than,” said Ivy forcing the topic back to the original.

“Wait, we can’t just trust her,” said Teric.

“Well if you’re worried we can just sign a contract,” said Crystal pulling a roll of paper out of a spatial crystal embedded in her top. Ivy grabbed the paper and found that a contract was already written upon it. She spent a good ten minutes reading the contract before signing it. Teric disapproved saying it was foolish to sign a demon’s contract. He left a couple minutes later, and Violet chased him down, but then came back after a brief argument with him. She then looked at the contract and added her signature. Before long both Ally and Mr Thorn had added their signatures to the paper as well. Crystal smiled and spoke a phrase in demonic and the contract glowed before splitting into five copies. The entire paper took a glossy sheen as a flexible and magical material coated the surface. Crystal put her copy into her crystal and the others stowed theirs as well. Before following the girl to the dungeon. Who true to her word led them to the tenth floor. They had been pleasantly surprised when they passed each of the bosses without incident.

Ivy followed Crystal through the streets of the tenth-floor castle town. The presence of so many half-naked demons, made her a bit uncomfortable. Sure the town looked well kept and the markets vibrant, but it didn’t feel like the kind of place that she wanted to raise her daughter. Not that she had any choice. She was lucky the dungeon wasn’t barring her from seeing her daughter. She like everyone else knew how dungeons could get, with children in their halls. Dungeon’s loved children in a way that most had a hard time understanding. One thing she did know was that her daughter would be well cared for here.


They came upon a mansion some distance from the castle. It had a high brick fence surrounding the premises and past the black metal gates was a lovely garden. It was filled with a gorgeous collection of vibrant flowering plants and well cared for trees. A few scantily clad demons covered in smudges of mud and dirt were working on the grounds. The doors to the mansion were wide and made of sturdy wood. The building itself was painted in dark colors that looked lovely. Entering the mansion she found Lily complaining to a scantily clad dragon girl in a maid outfit. Ivy rushed to Lily and scooped her up.

“So they are living in the dungeon?” asked Phyllis.

“Yep. Her Mom won’t even let her leave the mansion, and I made sure she wasn’t going to just teleport around. I purchased the dungeon laws trait for that. Cost a bit more than I had, but thankfully Dewari helped me get it. In fact, she was the one who told me to get it, when she noticed that I was going to be looking after Lily,” said Misaki.

“So, in other words, the nosy goddess made you get the trait, even though you were short on DP,” replied Phyllis.

“Yeah, she did. Still, the trait was more than worth it. I was able to improve my puzzles with it,” replied Misaki.

“I guess that's nice. Anyway I probably should go see them,” said Phyllis.

“Will that be before or after you deal with your angry aide?” asked Misaki. Phyllis gave her a blank look, and it took a moment before understanding dawned on her.

“I think she can wait, besides its just paperwork,” said Phyllis.

“I know you hate paperwork, so just get it out of the way so we have more time for fun later,” said Misaki. A statement to which Phyllis reluctantly agreed and slipped out of the bed. Collecting her clothes, she hastily got dressed and headed back to her home.

When she got there, she found that Misaki had understated her mood. She was absolutely livid about her running off, and not being here to take care of the paperwork. Fortunately, she calmed down a bit after about an hour. Later that night, Melisa handed her a sealed letter. It was a letter from the Elven Kingdom of Stormwind. She read the letter and as expected it was a response to the letter she had sent them a few days ago. The letter told her that the Queen along with the second princess would be here in two days. Which meant she had a lot of things to get done. She spent most of the night, rushing to places before heading to visit Misaki. Who turned out to be already asleep. So she joined her on the bed, and decided to sort things out tomorrow. Which she would later learn was a good thing, since she also learned that they need Mana stone and lots of it.

142