Chapter 3 – Aria Ernius
7.6k 24 307
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a fairly luxurious room, a newborn girl can be seen with an amusing expression.

 

‘No way! No, no, no, no, no way!’

 

‘I actually died! How? That f*cking drunk driver! Ahhh! I can’t believe this. I really died’

 

She cried her eyes out, worrying her parents in the process. But it’s understandable that it would take some time to digest the fact that someone had died and reincarnated as a baby.

 

 

It took me a long time to accept my new life. My name is Raechel Blue. I was just going about my life when a truck ran over me.

The next moment, I found myself in this baby's body named Aria. It’s been a couple of months since my ‘reincarnation’. And from what I can tell, I’ve been reincarnated in the last novel I read. As a minor villainess at that.

 

The novel is set in a magic-sword styled fantasy world. Where the male lead is a newbie adventurer who happens to awaken ‘A’ grade talent.

He goes around killing monsters before stumbling across the villainess who fell in love with him.

But the protagonist already had a crush on his party’s healer. Even though it was a harem novel, the villainess wanted him for herself.

So, the villainess kept pestering them and getting in their way.

And during this time, she asks her best friend (that is, me) to kidnap and torture the female lead. So she would stay out of her way.

But things don’t go exactly as planned.

Aria’s maid, who was abused in the same place, kills Aria, rescues the female lead with the help of the male lead, and in turn joins his harem.

At this point, her maid’s class was revealed to be an ‘A’ graded ‘Pleasure Slave’.

Despite the name, she was revealed to be very overpowered at the end of the novel.

 

And so, to avoid death, I just need to stay away from my ‘Best Friend’ and maintain a good relationship with the maid.

If not for how much I miss my family right now, I would have been dancing, given the circumstances.

 

Time skips, a few years later…

I’ve more or less adjusted to my new life pretty well. I am 5 years old, and despite my efforts to act like a baby, I came out as a mature and intelligent kid.

My parents spoiled me rotten, no wonder the original character grew up a bitch. I am given whatever I desire, no matter the cost.

On my last birthday, my mother gifted me a whole mansion near a beach for myself.

I fought with them to sell it back and demanded some jewelry instead.

Can you believe it? A literal mansion to a 5-year-old.

 

Apparently, our barony is the major supplier of Mithril for the whole kingdom.

So we are richer than most of the dukedoms.

I was surprised that my father wasn’t promoted to a count or a duke.

Apparently, he refused the promotion so that he doesn’t have to worry about business and politics all day. Imagine refusing the king himself, it is as they say, 'Money can buy many things, even power'.

He is the type of person who’d rather spend time with his family instead.

I was surprised that a villainess could be raised by such a gentle and sweet father.

 

 

A few more years later…

I am 8 now, and life is amazing!

My maid told me that the Baron hired a new personal maid for me who has an ‘A’ grade talent.

She was picked up from a dumpster. So they spent three months training her mannerism and etiquette.

And I was being fed all the bullshit by the maids about how she was a dirty kid.

How should I put her down and show her her place?

Honestly, what are these people teaching an 8 years old kid?

Jealousy can bring out the dark side of the brightest people.

 

“Do I need to ask your opinion on how I should behave? Don’t forget, you are just maids. Don’t overstep your boundaries.”

 

That ought to shut them up.

 

Well, off we go to meet our new maid.

I reached my father’s office and yelled,

“Good morning Dad! You wanted to see me?”

 

“Yes Aria, my beloved. I’ve got a surprise gift for you.”

 

I faked the most curious expression I could.

 

“Meet your new friend and maid, Letica”

 

He pointed towards a brunette girl, a little older than me.

She was a bit scrawny, but still looked very cute. I inspected her from top to bottom and thanked my father,

“Wow dad, thank you so much”

 

I turned toward her.

 

“Hey Letica, I am Aria Ernius, the only daughter of Baron Ernius. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance”

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you too, my Lady”

 

She spoke a little nervously, and I could tell she was trying her hardest. Hehe, how cute.

 

“Aria, she is to be your personal maid, take good care of her. If you expect loyalty from your subjects, you must treat them well”

 

“Yes dad, I will. I’ll be taking my leave now. Thank you once again, I like her a lot”

 

I made my way towards my room, and Letica followed behind.

Upon entering,

 

“So my dear maid, do you like my room?”

 

“Y…Yes my Lady!”

 

She stammered a bit. I realized she wasn’t relaxed yet.

 

“Just relax, it’s just us two here, no need to be so reserved. I don’t care about etiquette and manners, so just forget about it and sit with me”

 

I dragged her to my bed and sat her down beside me.

 

“Let's introduce each other again. I am Aria Ernius, pleased to meet you”

 

“My name is Letica, likewise m…my Lady”

 

“It's fine, drop the Lady, call me Aria. I won’t tell anyone”

 

“But the maid who taught me said that manners and etiquette are very important in noble houses. And I should never call you by just your name”

 

“Yes I know, I’m only asking you to do so when we are alone, don’t worry. I want to be friends with you”

 

“If you say so, Aria”

 

“Now that’s more like it”

 

I said so while patting her head. My hands gently ruffled her hair.

She is so adorable, even though she is older than me physically, she is just a 10 years old kid in front of me who is mentally 24.

Yes, I died when I was 16 in my past life.

 

She didn’t resist my hand, and it looked like she was enjoying it.

After a moment, as she noticed my stare, she started blushing.

 

“A...Aria, I am older than you, so you should not treat me like that!”

 

Aww, she looked so cuteeeeee.

 

“Are you sure? You seemed to be enjoying this, no?”

 

“Wh…what are you saying? I am not enjoying it. I am 2 years older than you”

 

“Hah…what a pity”

 

I let go of my hand, and decided to cease the tease…for now.

Then we talked about her past and spent the whole afternoon getting to know each other until she fell asleep. She must have been nervous to meet me.

Poor kid, she’s never even had any friends or family. All alone on the street. I’ll have to spoil her a lot to make up for her past.

 

After a while, a maid knocked to call me for dinner.

She saw Letica sleeping on my bed and made an ugly expression.

I ordered her to keep quiet and let her be.

 


 

AN: If you're reading it, feel free to give your critique. Please point out writing mistakes.

307