Chapter 3
546 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I arrive in front of a massive swamp, and I can see a group of people waiting in front of the swamp. I know these people. They are the Ainz Ooal Gown guild, one of the most powerful guilds in the entire world.

"Yo. How is my favorite Heteromorphic guild doing?"

I give them a smiley emoji as I walk toward them. When they saw me, the skeleton called Momonga walked toward me.

"Welcome, Sullivan! Do you bring the items we ask you?"

"Of course! Two hundred High-Potion, a hundred High-Level Fire Resistance scrolls, twenty-two Full Health Potions. I also bring you five sets of Relic-level armor with high Fire Resistance effect."

"Yup. That's the item. Shall we start the transaction?"

"Of course."

A trade window appears before me, and I transfer all the items to Momonga. He then sent seventy million and seven hundred thousand gold coins.

"It is nice to have business with you, Momonga."

"The same Sullivan."

"Can I ask why you guys bought so many items?"

I cannot see his expression, but I have a feeling that he is sad about the current situation.

"Many of our members are busy in real life and we decide to do something big while we are all can still go together as a guild."

"Oh? Attacking another guild? Raid boss?"

"Other guilds. We will attack the [Seven Castle of Sins]."

"Oh! You want to attack the [Black Hand] guild, huh?"

[Black Hand] guild is a guild consisting of Demons and other races that are originally from Múspellsheim. They are a semi-roleplay guild. They are a guild that strives to be the evilest guild in the world because they are demons or something.

They are basically a bully. They always use the excuse that they are evil to bully the weaker player. There are a lot of dungeons that they claim as their own. It was a mess.

"Good for you, then. Anyway, I need to get back, I want to enchant my weapon."

"Of course. Thank you for delivering the item, Sullivan."

"No problem, bud."

I walk away from their guild base and use an 8th-tier teleportation spell.

"Gate."

A pitch-black portal appears in front of me, and I walk through it. When I step inside the portal, I'm back inside my castle. That is the last order I need to deliver for the day. Usually, I can use the website I made to deliver the item I have inside my headquarter, but it cannot deliver more than a hundred High-ranking items at once.

I need to deliver them by hand. Many people tried to ambush me in the early days using this trick. Many of them work because I cannot fight a dozen high-level players, but they are disappointed because I have a cash item in me that I always buy in bulk before I do a delivery. This item is called [Dragon's Hoard Protection].

This item prevents my item from falling out of my inventory every time I get killed. Seeing that they cannot get my item, they try to reduce my level to level one by continuously killing me but just like my item; I have a cash item I can use to reduce the penalty from my resurrection significantly. To the point, it is barely noticeable.

Even then, I have another cash item that triples my XP gain from a mission and monster hunt.

Because of this reason, the people started to leave me alone because it was not worth the risk of getting killed by me when they attacked. While my build specializes in duels, I can still fight many enemies if necessary.

They will not get anything from me and have a high chance of getting a level loss penalty from getting killed. Their entire guild and the party being banned from my website are also helpful because I'm the only one with a worldwide secure and instant delivery service.

I got some help from my father, who asked the developer to give my website access to a little bit of their GM tools in the form of instant delivery and secure transactions. In a world where food is expensive, you can just send them raw fruit and vegetables for them, and they will do anything you want.

I shake my head and walk to my workshop. I walk toward the highest floor of the room, where I store all the items for my market, the floor where my private room is located, and my workshop. When I get into my workshop, I can see a lot of weapons, armor, and even potions inside their room.

This is the place where I raise my Enchanter class and Supreme Enchanter class level. Countless items get enchanted before I sell them to the market for extra funds for my other project in this place.

I take out the Guild Weapon and put it on the table. The staff has a silver body with six heads of snakes at the tip of it. There are four crystals located on top of the staff. Two of the crystals are held by the two snake's heads on the right and left sides. The other four snake's heads are holding the other two crystals. Two heads for each crystal.

I can also see another crystal inside the neck of the staff, and the only reason why I can see it is because of a small opening in the middle of the staff.

At the bottom of the staff are another two snake's heads, and they are holding another crystal. This is the most expensive item I ordered using real money. I hired a man with a class called [Ogun's Successor].

It sounds weird, but after I do a quick research, I learned Ogun is a God of Warrior, Soldiers, Blacksmith, and Craftsmen. After asking the dev about it, I also know that this class is one of the highest-ranking Smithing classes in the entire YGGDRASIL.

This weapon is the result of a half million yen and a couple dozen million in-game currency. The staff is called [Ninurta] after the name of some God who killed a seven-headed serpent. That man really likes mythology to the point of obsession.

Anyway, this weapon is one of my inventory's most powerful Divine-rank weapons. The six jewels in and on [Ninurta] have different effects. The jewel on the left and the right governs the four basic elements in YGGDRASIL.

The left jewel let me control Water and Wind, while the right one let me control Fire and Earth. The most powerful attack I can do is cast a Super-Tier on each element daily. For example, the fire element is an AOE spell attack that damages anyone within a hundred-meter radius of me. It also melted the ground and caused DPS for any foot soldier in the area. This Super-Tier spell is called [Fire of Múspellsheim].

The wind element is a Single-Target spell that can cause an Instant Death effect with a chance of 70% to the target. Only a certain race has complete immunity from this spell. This spell is called [Wind of Niflheim].

The earth element is a buffing spell that increases a player's MAG and PHY defense to the maximum. If the player has maxed defense, then this spell will attack seventy to their stats to exceed the limit of their stats momentarily. This spell is called [Wall of Niðavellir].

The water element is a healing spell that completely heals and removes any debuff the player has, then buffs three of all of the stats by ten percent. This is one of the most powerful healing spells in the entire game. If the stats are maxed, it will exceed the limit momentarily. This spell is called [Holy Water of Álfheim].

The other four crystals have power over a concept. For example, the crystal on the very top governs over the concept of Life, and the crystal underneath it governs over Death. The one inside the staff governs over Time, and the one at the bottom governs over a Void.

Each of the crystals cost me a lot of money and effort because each comes from one of the strongest raid bosses, World Enemy. They are the loot drop from killing them.

These crystals are the main ingredient to create powerful Divine-class items.

I shake my head, take a deep breath, and then call the Enchantment window. With my current job, I can give this weapon seven medium enchantments, three high-level enchantments, or one super-level enchantment.

However, more was needed for it to be worthy of the title of Guild Weapon. I need two super-level enchantments that boost the power of the staff even more.

There are a lot of enchantment lists in front of me, but I quickly go to the super-tier list and quickly choose the Mana Consumption Reduction. This kind of enchantment is useless to a pure magic-oriented build because they will get a lot of man consumption reduction from the passive they get from their Racial class or Job class.

Sadly for me, I only get three from my Sorcerer build. This is because a rogue did not have that kind of skill. The same with Enchanters and Alchemists. Asgardian and World Champion did not improve my regeneration and only improved my overall stats.

Not only that, but magic-oriented players also have a lot of skills that regenerate mana every second. Throwing a high-level spell without care is expected. Me? I have a lot of mana but only a small amount of mana regeneration.

I need to carefully use my spell unless I get cornered because my mana is depleted. With the Mana Consumption Reduction enchantment, I can cast more spells.

After clicking the okay button, I can see the staff glow and now release a blue aura.

|[Symbol of Wisdom] Enchantment has been installed.|

I smile a little and click the enchantment description.

[Symbol of Wisdom] [Enchantment]

{Effect: Reduce mana consumption by 70% to all spells cast using this weapon}

I smile a little. One step closer to perfection. Now, for the last step. I take out a pendant from my inventory and look at it. This pendant is one of the World Items scattered around the world. This pendant is one of the most powerful.

This pendant is called [Five Elements Overcoming]. This item let me contact the Dev to let me overwrite magic-related things in YGGDRASIL. I use the pendant, and suddenly a wishing box appears in front of me.

I quickly write something in it and click the send button. I wait for a minute before a panel appears in front of me.

|Congratulations, the GM has granted your request. [Ninurta] can now be enchanted a total of five times with Super-Tier Enchantment. You need to use another [Five Elements Overcoming] to increase the enchantment slot even more. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.|

|GM - P|

Oho! I can increase the number of slots for the enchantment if I get that World Items once more, huh? Oh, you poor dev. You just opened up Pandora's box for me.

Well, I wonder how many people are willing to sell their World Items for a million yen. It was enough for them to buy food that would last for a few years or buy a quite good house on the poor side of the district.

23