13 – Madness!
2.3k 6 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

BEFORE THE ATTACK ON ATHENS

Zeus stopped attacking the cities when he noticed that only Athens was left.

Hermes found the situation strange, '' My king, why not destroy Athens too?''

Zeus turned to Hermes, '' Poseidon and Athena are there and, although I don't like to admit it, I know that if I attack now, they will defend the attack.''

Then the duo started back to Zeus' domain. When Zeus sat down on the golden throne, he ordered Hermes to call all the allied gods inside.

''They've probably already arrived, so let them in.''

Hermes then went outside the domain and called all the allied gods in.

Slowly, Zeus' domain began to fill up. There were several gods, ranging from small divinities to big ones.

Zeus noticed something, '' Where is Hades?''

''He said he has a stomach ache and can't come.'' Hermes knew it was a lie, but there was nothing he could do about it.

Zeus was speechless.

After a while, Zeus regained his composure and talked with the Gods that arrived, ''Welcome to my domain. Please sit down and eat.''

There was an enormous table, with a lot of luxurious food.

All the Gods thanked Zeus and sat down. They were unsure what was going on at first, but they started to eat and chat soon after. 

The conversation continued until Zeus, seeing that enough time had passed, ordered silence, and all the Gods present looked at him.

''I know you're probably confused as to why I called you here, but you'll understand soon enough.''

'' Poseidon betrayed Olympus!'' The other Gods were shocked, but Zeus didn't stop, '' Together with him are Artemis, Apollo, Dionysus, Aphrodite, Demeter, Hestia, Hephaestus, and Athena.''

The gods were shocked by how many powerful Gods were with Poseidon's group. Some of the Gods, who are friends with the Gods Zeus mentioned, tried to back away from Zeus' domain but noticed that the door was closed.

'' Zeus! What's the meaning of this?''

''Oh. Don't you know why I brought you here?''

The rest of the Gods finally sensed something was wrong and started to get up from the table.

''It's embarrassing to say this, but I need help to defeat all the other gods with Poseidon,'' Zeus said as he stood up from his throne.

Then he began to approach the gods.

Realization finally fell upon the Gods, ''So you want an alliance?''

''Alliance? With you? Don't make me laugh!'' Zeus was really close to the Gods.

''But then what do you want?'' The Gods were genuinely confused.

''I want all your powers.'' Suddenly, Zeus attacked a small God and killed him. To the horror of the other Gods, Zeus absorbed that god's powers.

'' HAHAHA! This is it!"'' Zeuz laughed like a madman.

The Gods, seeing that the situation was not good, united to fight Zeus. '' Don't think you can kill us whenever you want! We are Gods too.''

Zeus looked at all the Gods present, '' None of you will get out of here alive!''

Then Zeus attacked. He first targets the weakest Gods, to reduce their group and gain more power.

Each strike killed a God, and while the strong Gods tried to help, they were being held back by Hermes.

'' HERMES!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'' Hercules, who was also invited, shouted at Hermes while throwing punches at him.

Hermes dodged and mocked Hercules, '' What I'm doing? I'm staying on the winning side!''

Hercules, seeing that Hermes wasn't going to change his mind, kept attacking him, but Hermes dodged every blow with ease.

''Is that all you can do, Hercules? I expected more from you!''

Hermes was also attacking, punching so fast that Hercules couldn't see. As time passed, Hercules was bleeding while Hermes hadn't been hit once.

Then Hermes punched Hercules hard enough that he was knockout.

''You're trash! I don't know how Zeus could call you his son!'' Hermes said this and tried to go and help Zeus with the other gods.

But as soon as he turned around, Hermes felt a hand on his leg, ''SHIT!''

Before he could react, Hercules lifted him into the air and slammed Hermes' body to the ground repeatedly.

Hermes, seeing that the damage to him was getting worse, called out to Zeus for help, '' MY KING! Help me!''

Zeus, who was still fighting other gods, looked at Hermes as if he were an insect.

'' My King...'' Finally seeing that Zeus had no intention of helping him, Hermes began to laugh maniacally.

'' HAHAHAHAHA, so that's how it is!!'' The last thing Hermes saw in his life, was Zeus launching an attack in his direction.

After that, Hermes died. Hercules survived the attack because he used Hermes' body to protect himself.

' Zeus has gonna mad! I need to alert the others!' Hercules, seeing that there was no way for the Gods present here to defeat Zeus, tried to escape again.

Hercules tried to push the door, but it didn't budge. He tried to jump out of the domain but discovered that it was impossible. 

He then tried to punch it open, and with his strength, he made a small hole, ' YES! I CAN DO THIS!'

Hercules continued to punch the door furiously, not noticing that Zeus' domain was quiet. When he finally did notice, he slowly turned around and saw Zeus hovering in the air and looking at him weirdly.

'' Go on. Continue.'' Zeus found the situation interesting.

Hercules, seeing that there was no way for him to escape, sighed, '' Father... I guess this is it for me, huh.''

''If it's any consolation, I'll put your powers to good use.'' Zeus then approached Hercules.

Hercules said nothing and attacked Zeus. Surprisingly, Zeus didn't dodge and let the punch hit him.

' IMPOSSIBLE!' That was the first thought that Hercules had after the punch connected. He saw that there was no damage on Zeus' face.

'' What did you do...?'' Hercules asked in desbelief.

Zeus punched forward and put a hole in Hercules' chest, '' I became the most powerful God that ever existed!''

After tossing Hercules aside, Zeus smiled as he felt his new powers flowing on his body, '' No one can stop me now!''

Then Zeus proceed to go to the edge of Olympus again, and this time he would attack Athens.

'' I'm sorry Athena... But I'm not sorry!'' Zeus channeled all his new powers and launched an attack on Athens.

He laughed when he saw the result.

'' Now... where are the rest of the Gods?'' Zeus left his domain, searching for others Gods, to steal their power.

98