Ch. 5
831 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" ...So Valen, How did you know about Sephiroth Graal is in the Tepe's hand? "

 

Asks Azazel in a small voice.

 

Currently, only I and Azazel are seated at the bar.

 

Elmen has gotten acquainted with the slash dog members enough to put her guard down and seems to get along with them just fine.

 

Good for her, as in Kuoh there's only me and the Hyoudou that is her conversation partner including Issei, not just his parent.

 

The dude actually manages to talk with her normally which is a bit odd, but I digress as He seems to realize that Elmen has a massive issue when dealing with a stranger.

 

Kind of easy to forget that dude is a Shonen protagonist too.

 

Anyway, back to the present, time to say some bullshit to him.

 

" Rumors..., uncle about the Dhampir bastard princess of Tepe. You and I know how much hatred they have for a dhampir and they leave her alive so...I look into it."

 

I shrug.

 

Azazel touches his chin a bit and points out.

 

"...And how did you confirm that the princess even exists? We talk about the isolationists like the Tepe here, nephew... Well, don't worry, I still let you borrow Toby's team for the El'druin's shard even if it turns out to be other artifacts they use to put up an immune for sunlight."

 

He shrugs as if he did not expect much from my bullshit which is fair.

 

So time to pull another believable bullshit that can bite me later...

 

" Rias Gremory's mutated bishop, Gasper Vladi a dhampir that used to live with the Tepe confirms that the existence of Valerie Tepe is real, but not the Sephiroth Graal part. Well, I still gonna kidna-I mean to rescue her though."

 

I never talk to Gasper by the way and he still seals in the basement.

 

Yep, trouble for future me∼.

 

" Hoh...! Now, We talking, I heard about that little dhampir from Sirzech and Ajuka. He has sacred gear that can freeze time, Forbidden Balor view. very tempting... But well, you want the princess huh? Let me guess..., you have a vampire girl fetish? "

 

He smirks while pointing at Elmenhilde with his eyes.

 

...I just want her so, We don't have to deal with ExE bullshit and evil dragon war uncle...not that I can say these out loud.

 

So here goes my dignity.

 

" I-I just wanna help a poor girl in need uncle∼."

 

I try to play it off.

 

But he cut me off with an accusation.

 

" Is she blonde? She's blonde ain't she? "

 

He smirks widely.

 

My eyebrows twitch.

 

" ...How many damn times I'd told you, I don't have a blonde fetish my dearest uncle."

 

He grin and said.

 

" ∼Sure, ∼sure, as if I don't know who you've been sleeping with in Valencia∼. Dear father above∼, that's a lot of blonde girls∼! I know there are a bunch of brown hair ones too. I believe we're truly related in some way dear nephew∼. Wahaha∼"

 

He laughs loudly.

 

I deadpan.

 

" Hey! Where's my privacy? And it's just coincidental that those that live in my apartment are mostly blonde okay!? Iberians usually have black or dark brown hair even I'm surprised by this..., but a welcome one."

 

" What privacy? It's down the drain the moment you enter the real world(Supernatural) Nephew∼! Anyway, did you do it with anyone yet after coming back here∼?"

 

He asks in amusement.

 

I just rolled my eyes and answered.

 

" No, since I've my filled in Valencia, and Kuoh is a small-town uncle not worth the trouble... There's university sure, but there are not even reach ten thousand students like a typical college, and culture differences gonna give me more trouble too."

 

This is Japan's pre-Reiwa uncle... and err... R15-ich ecchi anime world has a weird society dynamic...

 

'Having a harem?' Sure! 'Completely normal phenomenon' But sleep around? Hell Nah!

 

...Where's the hentai logic when I need it?

 

Thankfully, I did not go deep like Ren to bang a married woman though.

 

" Alright then. I would have a hard time bailing you out if you mess with the devil heiress... Sitri one is probably fine since you and Serafall are a thing..., but Phenex, Hmm∼? Well, now I wanna see you weasel your way out hehe∼, And Gremory, just don't Sirzech is real bad news there. "

 

He made an X sharp with his hand when talking about Rias.

 

I just nodded along with him...but Ravel-chan huh? Only time will tell for now I just wanna settle with Sera first on how we are gonna take it from here as her position gonna make it hard for either of us if she makes it public too.

 

Can't the Great King faction can just fuck off?

 

Zekram Umm... he seems fine with Issei in canon as long as it benefits the devil as a whole.

 

But ain't I technically a devil king? Well, Devil king of humanity...

 

Can I ask Sirzech if his ancestor is awake yet?

 

Can I bribe Runeas with something she likes?

 

Or Seduce her like in fanfic? but that gonna have me being honorary Gremory instead though... Hmm...

 

Then Azazel remembers something and mentions it.

 

" Oh right! Valen."

 

I tilt my head in response.

 

" What? "

 

He smirks widely and says.

 

" Little Mittelt∼! Of all the fallen I bring with me you only do it with her..., so how is this not confirm a certain fetish you got here? nephew∼. Oh∼, I know that you get along with a certain saintess from the catholic side too. Ahaha∼ Dear father above we're related for sure! For the fondness of blonde! "

 

I just facepalm myself in silence and contemplate a bit.

 

I swear this is Rokuhara Ren's fault I have a fondness for certain types I did not have in my previous life.

 

Should I be glad I did not have Stellar to nag me constantly?

 

Who else I know that is blonde? Le Fay...? Why did I think about her?

 

...Wait, pretty sure this month is fuck—What days is this? 5th March!?

 

" Fucked..."

 

" What? Are you gonna admit it now? Go on then! Others are listening too∼!"

 

Wait! What!? I turn my head up and look around and see the rest of the slash dog team+Elmen looking over here with different expressions.

 

Lavinia and Elmen seem to smile brightly though... and both of them sitting next to each other. Uh-huh...

 

And Shigune seems to ponder to herself... When did I raise your flag?

 

I only knew you a month ago, Shigune, unlike Lavinia.

 

Suzaku, Natsume, and Sae shake their head in disapproval, and Sae-san locks her arms with Tobio tightly.

 

Looks like your chance of landing a harem route is pretty low Tobio... Amen, my friend.

 

Of course, Kouki with a shit-eating grin.

 

So I give him an obligation middle finger. 'Fuck you too!' He gives back. Tsk...

 

" No. It's just I forgot someone's birthday..."

 

I confess another thing instead.

 

Arthur gonna kill me...unless I blackmail him with Elaine...

 

And Meredith well..., We'll see...

 

Azazel also has shit-eating grins though.

 

" Let me guess... A girl's birthday? So you mess up eh? heh∼."

 

He snorts.

 

" Her brother and best friend gonna kill me..."

 

To be fair, my defense is that they did not contact me about Le Fay's birthday though she did tell me before so, that automatically means she expecting something from me.

 

" Heh... I doubt they can even wound you unless they're ultimate class—"

 

He said in a jesting tone, so I add additional info.

 

" Pendragon,"

 

I'm sure Azazel knows who I talking about as he must know who Vali associates with like Le Fay and Arthur...don't know about Meredith, but she has an Alphecca Tyrant, so I'm certain that Azazel must know her too.

 

"—You're fucked then good luck, Nephew it's nice knowing you∼!"

 

He smiles and taps my shoulder and gives me a thumbs-up.

 

So I give him a middle finger.

 

*Head shake*

 

" Oh right∼! Va-kun, I forgot it was Le Fay-chan's birthday too∼!"

 

Lavinia speaks up as she hugged me from behind.

 

"!?"

 

As much as I enjoy the sensation of her breast pressing against my back I could not help but wonder...

 

When did she get close to me? Short-range teleportation?

 

Anyway, Nice∼! Not that, I'll show it on my face like Issei.

 

But is she even wearing a bra?

 

Why did I feel the warm sensation?

 

Hmm... DxD logic at work...

 

After pushing away my silly thought, I ask.

 

" We need to get something for her, aren't we? But I don't know what she enjoys outside of magical stuff."

 

Do I have a Horadrim magic grimoire or something related to magic outside of my head?

 

Good idea...unless I already give it to Rossweisse when I stumbled upon rune-related stuff years ago.

 

" Don't worry Va-kun∼! I'll get magic-related presents for her∼. And Le Fay-chan likes to cook outside of her witch routine so you should find something along those lines or just cook something for her Va-kun∼, I'm sure she'll like it∼!"

 

Suggest Lavinia in a merry tone.

 

" Hmm... thank you, Lavinia∼ you're a lifesaver literally, now, I've to figure out how to dodge Caliburn and Ruler's strike from Arthur..."

 

Let's hope Campione's physiology can do the wonder just fine.

 

" You still have to dodge Alphecca Tyrant too, nephew∼. Lavinia dear take a video for me when he got attacked will you? For science!"

 

Said Azazel who got a bright idea for his hobby.

 

" I'll try Azazel-san, but I don't think Meredith-chan will attack him though∼."

 

Lavinia points out.

 

After that, we talk about the pendragon sibling-related for a bit then Lavinia and Azazel start to about stuff in their respective organization, so I retreat away from them as I don't know anything about the inner politics of Grauzauberer and Grigori.

 

" R-Rokuhara-san, can I have a minute, please? "

 

Asks the beautiful slim and voluptuous young woman with long silky black hair and ruby-like red eyes.

 

...Right, I also have a business with her, so I nodded.

 

" Of course∼, Suzaku-san I have something to ask of you as well."

 

"...Thank you, I'll be frank then. Can you please contact my cousin for me? I'm sure you've seen her already."

 

She said with seriousness in her voice.

 

" Himejima Akeno, Rias Gremory's queen, right? Sure,"

 

I nodded, Kinda an easy thing for me, so no problem.

 

Still, I have to contact Akeno within the next week as that is the last for this semester and the start of the spring break too and I don't know whether the devil in town gonna go back to the underworld or not like during summer break in the canon timeline.

 

" Yes, I have to clear up something with her about our family...so thank you for your cooperation Rokuhara-san."

 

She bow to me a bit and put on a soft smile.

 

" Anyway, with that being said, what do you need from me?"

 

I then show talismans that I have left to her.

 

" I need more of these, there are too many Ayakashi in Kuoh and my magic leaves too much trace on the ground when cleaning up the corpse. "

 

Some Ayakashi is not completely spiritual being so it's a pain to clean up.

 

"...How did you manage to burn through a hundred talismans so fast Rokuhara-san? Perhaps teaching you an Onmyodo seem to be a better choice on my part as our clan talisman is not cheap to make like the Keikain..."

 

She sighs and gives me more Talismans.

 

I could only let out an awkward chuckle in response.

 

"∼Ahaha...Maybe you should come to Kuoh sometime Suzaku-san since we're both technically in a neutral stance on biblical's politics. There'll be no problem if you're in town as well. Thank you for the talismans, by the way. "

 

"Fufu∼, That would be nice, I wish I have the time for that Rokuhara-san, but sadly as a head of Himejima, I'm too busy with my duty. "

 

She bows.

 

5 clan management is more pain in the ass than the Earth 296 Japan faction, huh? Toba clan politics is a mess internally compared to Earth 235 as the history committee is pretty cordial to other magic organizations from what I read.

 

Still, better than Nasuverse Magus politics though.

 

"∼Ah, Shame...I would love to have your company sometimes Suzaku-san, but don't mind it. I will give your number to Himejima Akeno for you∼."

 

I wink at her. Not gonna miss a chance for her numbers.

 

She shakes her head and pulls out her phone.

 

" This type of habit going to get you a lot of trouble in the future Rokuhara-san. Here is my contact info."

 

I smile at her response.

 

" Thank you, Suzaku-san, I'll call you sometime∼."

 

"...I'm afraid it would be hard to contact me during the day Rokuhara-san, but you're free to try∼."

 

She smiles meaningfully at me and walks away.

 

'...Alright, challenge accepted.'

 

Then I went to the people I still did not talk with yet.

 

" Hi, you two how's it going?"

 

A beautiful biracial girl with long blonde hair that is tied using ribbons and tied in a braid looks a lot like a crown, her eyes are heterochromatic with a blue right eye and a black left eye, or Nanaderu Shigune speaking up first.

 

"Ah-Valen, We're fine, things are peaceful lately after the Nura back on their feet again, so we just hang out at the bar most of the time...I wonder if I should join a college to kill time at this point. Hah..."

 

Sigh Shigune as she explains her boredom.

 

"...Yeah, peace is nice, but I can't deny that it's boring as Shigune said. anyway, Rokuhara-san how come Elmenhilde-san living with you now? You don't seem to be responsible for someone's type, no offense. "

 

Said Natsume who have a doubtful look on her face.

 

Minagawa Natsume is a beautiful young woman with light brown hair that is normally tied up. She has a slim and voluptuous figure, with her rather large breasts being normally concealed by her clothes.

 

How did I know the last part? Thanks to Kouki and Azazel for showing me her swimsuit picture. Dicke Titten∼!

 

" Non-taken, Natsume-san, and Well, about Elmen, I mess up and make her life go upside down, so if I can't even be responsible for that. How could I hope to achieve anything? "

 

I shrug after saying my mind out.

 

" Heh∼ So even with that habit you're still responsible enough huh? Still, I'm curious how many girls you made smitten for you like her at this point?"

 

Grinned Natsume.

 

" Confess then mister playboy∼!"

 

Shigune cheers along.

 

" I have no idea at all... like for real... You can blame me for having no string-attached lifestyle for too long though."

 

I shrug and ponder a bit then say more words.

 

" But still, I wanna know how it feels..."

 

I put on a self-mockery smile while thinking of this life and last.

 

" Feel what?" " ?? "

 

both of them ask in confusion.

 

I grin and say, " Falling in love."

 

Damn...This is cheesy as hell, but well...it's my true intention though.

 

Harem sounds nice, but I want to fall in love with them or just someone first too.

 

Whether it gonna be Sera or Elmen or other girls, I'll look forward to it.

 

"..."

 

Natsume was speechless.

 

" Uwa... Someone actually says this without embarrassment,"

 

Said Shigune.

 

"Ahaha∼ Right? But it's my true intention nonetheless."

 

I chuckle to myself.

 

"Hah...It's kind of unexpected coming from you of all people, Rokuhara-san. Good luck and do tell us, if you manage to achieve it, I wanna know a lucky girl who tames a wild beast like you fufu∼."

 

Natsume put on an, it can't be helped kind of smile and encouraged me.

 

" Why does it sound a bit misleading there, Natsume-san?—ouch sorry!"

 

I got hit in the head by her immediately.

 

" Shut it, you pervert playboy!"

 

She said with a red face.

 

So she catches on to that quickly, huh? Interesting...

 

Hmm...Unn? Shigune tapped on my shoulder.

 

"Here's my number, you already get Suzaku's right? Take mine too."

 

She asks while shoving her phone to my face.

 

I grin happily and accepted it.

 

" Thank you∼, Shigune∼, I'll call you sometime."

 

" You better do as you said, Valen! "

 

Shigune pointed at me as she said it.

 

" Got it. "

 

Then I also exchange numbers with Natsume and other people too except Lavinia as I already have her number from years back.

 

Then Azazel said something that force me to head home real quick.

 

"Oh right! Nephew, you better go home before my presents for you cry alone in your house. I almost forgot about it hehe∼."

 

What the hell uncle? The surprise for me is actually a living being ain't it?

 

" For dead grandpa's sake uncle, What did you leave me with? "

 

I could not help but ask.

 

" Thing that you gonna like 100%! Also, that's a weird swear to Dad, but alright."

 

Azazel grinned widely.

 

"..."

 

I can only shake my head and walk toward Elmen to ask her plan as I'm pretty sure a lot of people here can send her home later if she wanna stay.

 

" So what you gonna do Elmen? Wanna head home with me now? or having someone teleport you back later?"

 

I ask the petite blonde vampire who seems to be sulking for some reason.

 

Oh ...right, she saw me seducing Suzaku and talking about why I wanna kidnap Valerie...Yike.

 

With her state of mind, she gonna think I'm trying to replace her or something.

 

Hah... The good old consequence of my action.

 

"...Why? you wanna...leave me already?"

 

She said with a moody tone.

 

" Hell no, I already promise you aren't I? That you can always stay with me Elmen. "

 

I play with her hair a bit to reassure her.

 

"...Then why? "

 

She asks as she rests her head against my chest.

 

" For your sake, Elmen...you need the company of others rather than just me some time to recover...I may sound like an idiot, but I think you should open your heart to new friends too."

 

I scratch my cheek nervously while saying.

 

She pokes my chest lightly and sighs.

 

" Hah∼, I got it, I got it, Baka-Valen, but ...I think I'm gonna go home with you for now."

 

" Alright..."

 

I nodded.

 

How the hell does Rias deal with a bunch of trauma fill people in her peerage?

 

Just Elmen alone I feel like I walk on a wire already.

 

Issei's shonen protag power is bullshit for a situation like this, huh?

 

Or the dude actually doesn't think too much about it at all...Sigh...damn it, I forgot about LN already.

 

Anyway, we then said goodbye to the slash dog team, and Azazel seem to teleport away as well due to being called by Shemhazai.

 

They also said that Elmen is welcome to drop by anytime too.

 

Lavinia tells me that she will message me when she finds a gift for Le Fay, so We both can visit and apologize to her together.

 

Then to the train station, we go∼.

 

Why? Elmen needs to touch some grass outside and get used to facing a massive amount of strangers without a panic attack...

 

No, she not going to turn into another shut-in vampire.

.

.

 

Finally, back home again or at the gate as I'm a bit uneasy about who is inside at the moment.

 

" Hmm... "

 

Nothing in the front yard, phew... so I guess he or she is inside the house.

 

" Why are you tense in your own house? Valen..."

 

Elmen stares at me weirdly.

 

" Because a surprise from dearest uncle never ends well. For...most of the time."

 

I give an uneasy smile to her and open the door.

 

" O-Okaearinasaimase Gochujin-sama!(W-Welcome home Master!)"

 

...Hmm.

 

*Close door.*

 

" Eh? Eh!? Did I do something wrong? Azazel-san said he going to love this... Unn? "

 

And Hear a mumble from behind it in perfect Japanese... good job there Azazel.

 

Anyway, there's...a pretty young girl with long blonde hair and green eyes in a Victorian maid uniform in my house.

 

Thank dear dead grandpa for giving me such a wonderful weird uncle...

 

"...So who's that? "

 

Elmen questions with an accusing look on her face.

 

"...Someone I knew, for now, let's go in before she cries."

 

I hear that she starts to panic behind the door now and Elmen just rolls her eyes at my comment.

 

" Ah! W-Welcome home, Valen-san!"

 

She said with a beaming smile.

 

" Hah...long time no see, Asia-chan. How are you?"

 

I greet her with a tired smile.

 

" H-Hai! it's been a while, Valen-san. a-and I'm fine...mostly."

 

She said with a skittish tone.

 

Then I lead her to the living room both Elmen and Asia stare at each other in curiosity but they appear to be too uneasy to open a conversation with each other...

 

After that, she talks about her circumstance and why she ends up here and as expected.

 

It's the asshole, Dora, the explorer's fault...the difference is Grandpa Vasco Strada sent her to Azazel directly.

 

Then Azazel sends her to me for some reason...

 

Wouldn't letting her in the Slash dog team make more sense?

 

I mean Tobio and Lavinia is an Ultimate class though.

 

Anyways guess I have to talk with Sona next week to enroll Asia in the Academy and probably have to contact Sera at the same time to inform her about these two and the Demons too.

 

By the way, this Asia Argento is trained under Strada for a while, so she is essentially a paladin build.

 

Oh, she can execute stray exorcists and devils just fine as Grandpa Strada already prepares her mind for that, but how the hell does she still fall for Diodora's trap?

 

Is the fate force doing that?

 

Whatever...I then introduce Elmen to her and she was pretty surprised to find out that.

 

Elmen is a vampire pure-blood too, and a daywalker, and Asia being Asia said that she'll gladly be her friend.

 

I'm about to confess that Elmen was here because I fuck up, but Elmen stops me from saying it, so I comply.

 

" You know that this town is lent to the devil houses right?"

 

" Y-Yes, Azazel-san did tell me that the Sitri and Gremory's heiress is the one who manages this place. Should I go greet them first for courtesy Valen-san? "

 

Said Asia who still fidget about it.

 

" Nah...let's do it on Monday my workplace is the academy anyway."

 

Then I request Elmen to help Asia around and unpack her luggage as I rather not have a classic lucky pervert moment by unboxing her underwear by accident.

 

No, I don't think DxD logic can penetrate my anti-fate cancer...but here We are, as Elmen drags me along too because apparently, this Asia has more luggage than just one bag like in Canon timeline.

 

"Eto...Asia-chan."

 

I ask after I unbox the massive amount of anti-devil arsenal.

 

like Jesus, this is a lot of holy bullets and guns also an artificial holy sword that looks like a black key from Nasuverse than the usual DxD lightsaber, etc. while slowly turning this room into a small church arsenal.

 

" Y-yes? "

 

She tilts her head cutely.

 

" Did you come here to start a war with the devil or something? "

 

I point at the arsenal I take out. Even Elmen startles at the sight as she slowly retreats away.

 

" No...Grandfather said, I better be overprepared than underprepared in case of emergency, Valen-san! Also, he gives me this too! "

 

Then she walks past the neatly arranged weapons rack to the particular weapon case that is full of the holy seals and has a symbol of the holy grail in the middle of it.

 

" In case, I run into a bad High-class devil with a full peerage∼,"

 

Asia said with a cheerful tone.

 

She then pulls out a European sword with a golden guard that curves forward.

 

The base of the blade curves inward and has a green plant stem with leaf petals design engraved along the blade.

 

...Uh-huh. What the hell? Grandpa... Are you nuts? ...Why did you give her this sword out of all things?

 

" Valen...that sword...that holy sword...it gives me dread than your spear. "

 

Elmen said with a quivering voice as she hide behind my back.

 

" Of course, ...It will...I mean...it's an Excalibur fragment."

 

I said dryly.

 

It ain't promise victory, but it will slay a vampire like her for sure.

 

" Excalibur blessing∼! To be exact Valen-san∼, Elmenhilde-san∼."

 

Asia presents it proudly.

 

Ah, shit. Excalibur arc gonna be a pain for sure.

.

.

 

As night arrived, I went out to hunt Ayakashi like usual but this time with both Asia and Elmen coming as well.

 

Since I did not have that much bloodlust tonight, so I let the girls handle most of the target as this will serve their combat experience well.

 

The threat of canon events is on the horizon, and so was whatever the burning hells and anti-fate shenanigans have been affecting this world.

 

I can't always be there to protect them unless I manage to grab authority that can support those that are dear to me like Nike's wing contract.

 

Anyway, to the girls that fought the middle-class Ayakashi in front of me.

 

Elmen got inspiration from a manga she read like blood manipulation and shadow manipulation turning them into a weapon or chain like the progenitor from Owari no seraph...

 

DxD vampires are not supposed to be like this, but I guess drinking my blood changes her race into something else.

 

Better tell Azazel about it later as I don't wanna fuck up by being secretive for no reason.

 

Onto, Asia Hmm... Grandpa Strada certainly train her well as she did not get any injuries at all and she manage to dodge all the attacks from the Ayakashi so far while counter-attacking by shooting her light pistol and dealing the decisive blow with the holy sword.

 

They both have a good synergy as Elmen stun and lock the hostile in place and Asia deals the damage.

 

There must be a joke about an exorcist and a vampire out there.

 

Is it a Castlevania thing? Or is it a Vanhelsing thing? Hellsing?

 

Whatever, I banish my silly thought as both of them finish the last target for today.

 

Not gonna lie, I'm disappointed that I did not see any fanservice shot at all. Assuming that my anti-fate property did overcome the DxD logic is such a tragedy.

 

Asia evades most of the attack just fine and Elmen can use her shadow to fix her cloth, but Asia did wear a church combat uniform, so that's something. Praise be to the skintight uniform, Amen.

 

" Thank you for the hard work you two, "

 

I said and throw a talisman at the body to get rid of it.

 

"...Huff, Huu∼, I did not know this town would have this much Ayakashi to cleanse, Valen-san. Sigh...May the lord, guide their soul to peaceful rest—"

 

Asia kneels and starts to pray with her silver Rosary after cleaning up the blade of the holy sword.

 

Not sure, if praying to the cleanse Ayakashi is necessary, but I'll not be nosy about it.

 

While Asia prayed silently, the vampire hop on my back.

 

" Valen... feed me..."

 

" Elmen... you just drink like...an hour ago,"

 

I complain a bit, but still, present my neck for her though.

 

" Quiet...I use too much blood manipulation after a long time. ...I miss calculating a lot and my ability feels different from months ago too. "

 

She processes to dig into my neck after explaining her finding.

 

Then Asia stands up as she finishes her prayer and walks toward me.

 

" Is it hurt when she does that Valen-san?"

 

She stares at Elmen who sucks on my neck with wide eyes and blushes a bit.

 

I shrug. " Not really, it's a bit itching like a mosquito bite honestly—ouch! "

 

Elmen bite me harder for accidentally calling her mosquito.

 

" Hmm! Who's a mosquito Baka-Valen!?"

 

I deserve it I'll admit.

 

" Sorry, ∼my bad, ∼my bad, Elmen, please stop biting my neck already."

 

As I and Elmen juggle with each other Asia who looks at us chuckles out loud.

 

"fufu∼, you both seem to get along really well, Elmenhilde-san∼. Valen-san∼. Hmm..."

 

Then she seems to hesitate about something.

 

" Well, Elmen have been freeloading my house for a month now, after all...anyway, Asia-chan you still pray diligently, huh?"

 

I ask as I'm curious about something.

 

She suddenly looks sullen, then breathes in and smiles softly.

 

" I put my faith in his teaching not God himself like grandfather suggested Valen-san, this is the path I choose."

 

Her eyes stare straight at mine without any doubt.

 

After hearing her answer, I nod and get that this Asia in front of me already knows about god's death.

 

The butterfly effect is really something...

 

" Ano...Elmenhilde-san! "

 

She then tries to ask Elmen for something but hesitates at the last minute.

 

" Just approach him on your phase, Asia-san. This idiot is sometimes denser than the light novel's protagonist..."

 

Oi, but I'd get laid, unlike those guys okay?

 

Asia smiles brightly at Elmen's advice and walks toward me.

 

" Please take care of me from now on! Valen-san∼! "

 

And hug me suddenly...

 

Eh... When did I do something to impress you this much?

 

Dear Asia, I mean, the first time we met.

 

I just accidentally bump into her as she seems to be lost and no one seems to be able to help her for some reason.

 

How the hell does an Italian get lost in Italy? Guess, Asia is just that nervous and to be fair, she's twelve at the time.

 

Then I manage to randomly lead her to Vasco Strada's place of all the church in Sardinia and hang out there for a month and that's it.

 

I do drop by from time to time, but I don't think, I did anything to impress her though.

 

On most of my trips in Europe, I just let my instinct take the wheel 90% of the time as I did not have my previous life's memories at the time.

 

Thank the anti-fate property for being responsible for my encounter.

 

But as I'm about to respond to her someone calls out to me.

 

" Ahem—Rokuhara-san cares to explain why there is an exorcist and a vampire with you, please? "

 

Before I realize we're surrounded by local devil peerage.

 

I look at their leader or Sona Sitri and smile dryly.

 

" Eh...I can explain."

 

Sona and the rest just stare at me with accusing looks as if an investigator demanding an answer from a convict.

 

Looks like it going to be a long night today... Gotta love the Campione's luck...

.

.


Done! will fix the wonky bit later, so please comment if you see a mistake or unnatural part, I'm not a seer okay?

Give me a like to feed my ego, please!

Next chapter plan... Serafall, Le Fay, and Meredith. Maybe will do a lewd scene for Serafall. This going to be hard...hah... but I'll try, first off, I have little experience in writing smut, so prepare to be disappointed though.

Here's a song: 命に嫌われている。 (Life hates us now)

24