Ch. 6*
1k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Sona-

"Eh...I can explain."

 

Said the handsome young man with bright brown hair and green eyes that glistened like an emerald.

 

He wears a brown jacket, a white V-neck T-shirt with black horizontal strips, and brawn pants with a stupid grin on his face while being hugged by two girls around my age.

 

One in the front is a cute girl with long straight blonde hair and light green eyes.

 

Wearing the black tight skin cloth of a Vatican female exorcist with the silver rosary on her neck, a lightgun in the holster and a holy sword in the belt makes it obvious.

 

Another also has long blonde hair albeit paler and wavy, she also got sharp crimson eyes and pale white skin. She wears a red dress covered down to her knees with a black robe with cat ears on top.

 

I facepalm at his response.

 

And he was supposed to be my sister's boyfriend after confirming it during my talk with Onee-sama a week ago.

 

I have never seen her talk about someone with that much positivity and joy aside from myself, and her friends.

 

Now, how am I gonna deal with this?

 

Then I glance at my peerage for their reaction.

 

Tsubaki has the usual emotionless on her face.

 

Tsubasa, Momo, and Reya seem to not react much as these girls only view him as a friend.

 

Ah...Tomoe seems to be angry or just jealous of those girls. Sigh...my head...

 

" Then please explain, Rokuhara-san, so I can understand. "

 

I said to him with a stern voice while I adjusted my glasses.

 

"...Alright, but can you girls get down first? I mean... I'd enjoy the view, but it's kinda hard to focus. "

 

He scratches his cheek while maintaining his usual carefree smile.

 

"" !? ""

 

I feel my face heat up suddenly at his comment, so We descend toward him immediately while I still maintain my poker face.

 

Keep it straight Sona you can't lose this!

 

" Ahem—thank you for your consideration, Rokuhara-san, you can start now. "

 

I change my focus to his two guests as his grin really starts to agitate me a bit.

 

"...Well, Elmenhilde, this freeloading vampire on my back get kicked out of her family about 2 weeks ago...so, I take her in and kinda forget to tell you guys about it. tehe∼"

 

...I can feel my eyes twitch at his answer.

 

But what with his eyes changing into a golden color when he mentions her family?

 

That vampire-Elmenhilde-san seems also to look solemn too. Hmm...seems like that is the story for them.

 

"...Fine then, and her? I don't mind the vampire-san much, but an exorcist is certainly a problem Rokuhara-san. You should know about our faction relations. "

 

If what he said about her being here for two weeks is true then she passes for now...as she did not cause any trouble, yet.

 

" Asia's case is...well, she's 'retired', so she's pretty much not with the Vatican anymore. "

 

He shrugs and then resumes.

 

" But if you wanna learn more Sou-chan∼. You have to call Levi-tan here..."

 

He breathes in as if to calm his anger down.

 

" I'm sure...she'll be interested in why the hell. There is a bloody high-class devil in the middle of Rome..."

 

He said with a sarcastic tone while his eyes turn into the same molten gold colors again.

 

"—!? "

 

But I can sense it, the pressure of ultimate class being and power seeped throughout my body.

 

Onee-sama!? Did you been dating Shinto gods!?

 

This feeling is close to the Shinra's clan ward I sensed when I went to retrieve Tsubaki.

 

Or with Yasaka-san when she tested me.

 

So this is Rokuhara-san's killing intense. ...Kinda exciting. What!? No, no, don't go there, Sona.

 

He is your sister's.

 

" Valen-san! " " Oi! Baka-Valen! Stop it! "

 

The two immediately try to calm him down after realizing what's wrong with us.

 

Then pressure disappears like nothing ever happen. Ah...shame.

 

"—I am sorry."

 

He bows to us deeply and back to his usual carefree demeanor.

 

" Yeah∼, sorry about that, thinking about it hitting my bad spot...anyway, Sou-chan∼, everyone too∼ Wanna come to my place? I'll whip something up as an apology∼."

 

This man... feels like Onee-sama sometime with his happy-go-lucky attitude.

 

And his anger is the same as when Onee-sama heard about my engagement. Kinda hot...

 

Good thing that my escape plan worked. ...I don't want to cause the underworld to become another Cocytus either.

 

I shake my head at the thought, then glance at my peerage if they wanna go with his suggestion.

 

Hmm...fine..., We'll go stop giving me a puppy look Momo, Reya, Tomoe..., and Tsubaki too!?

 

Why have these girls been addicted to his food lately? Is it that good?

 

I shook my head and accept his suggestion.

 

" We'll be in your care then, Rokuhara-san."

.

.

 

" Just don't panic at the holy aura radiating from Asia's room okay? We still did not decide where to keep all her weapons. Mmm... Other than that just make yourself home∼! "

 

He then went into the kitchen along with the exorcist, Argento-san who change into normal cloth after we reach the destination.

 

She and Elmenhilde introduce themselves on the way here.

 

Asia Argento Strada a former holy maiden that also a disciple and adopt granddaughter of Vasco Strada, very terrifying background she has..., despite that connection she still gets pretty much banished by the Vatican in all, but formally for healing a devil with sacred gear.

 

I wonder which family is still stupid enough to pull this off after seeing what happened to the Naberius after Kuroka's case.

 

Onee-sama going to investigate this along with Sirzech-san for sure as this is a clear sign of treason.

 

Why is the church silly enough to kick out a high-class exorcist like her anyway? Are they that corrupted?

 

Anyway, Elmenhilde Karnstein did not tell much about herself and also, introduce herself as Lancaster instead too.

 

I guess it's just a typical noble vampire family that banishes their offspring for falling in love with another species again.

 

I mean look at how Gasper Vladi, a dhampir and Rias's bishop turnout from growing up in that environment.

 

Right now, she just sits and reads a light novel in the corner by herself and pulls her hood up to hide her face as if she try to avoid us.

 

Well, she actively avoids us after Rokuhara-san is gone and she peeks at us from time to time while also, having trembling hands like she is afraid of us.

 

...Hmm, why do all the friendly vampiric species I met always have some trauma?

 

This explains why Rokuhara-san doesn't want to introduce her to us as she is not in the right state of mind.

 

Momo and Reya seem to want to get to know her more though.

 

And...what with this house?

 

It's connected to the leyline more than the school or Akeno's shrine as this place's atmosphere is full of spiritual energy like that of major gods' shrines.

 

Obviously, he must have known an Onmyodo considering he uses a talisman to clean up.

 

I glimpse at Tsubaki and Tomoe as they seem to be the most relaxed in this environment as it must remind them of home or Ura-Kyoto...probably the latter for Tsubaki as the former sells her out without batting an eye.

 

What's wrong with the 5 clans and their way?

 

I prepare myself and send a message to my sister at the request of Rokuhara-san as he said she replied to me faster than him.

 

Can't refute that as it's true.

 

Hah...Let's hope she did not come in that magical girl uniform. "

 

*Message sent*

.

.

 

"...Valen-chan, explain! "

 

Said my sister who tries to do a Kabedon to Rokuhara-san but their height difference is too much.

 

It looks ridiculous as she only reaches his chest at most.

 

" About what? "

 

He asks back while tilting his head.

 

At least she still wears normal cloth today. Thank Lilith.

 

Anyway, how did she teleport in here immediately after receiving a message?

 

Isn't this place covered by the ward that is powered by a leyline? Has she been here before?

 

And... What is Rias's rook doing here?

 

I decide to ignore the banter between my sister and Rokuhara-san and focus on the extra guest who appears along with my sister instead.

 

"∼∼∼"

 

The white-hair petite nekoshou just sat at the same table as us eating a huge amount of snacks that Rokuhara-san made in silence as is normal.

 

Her cat ears and tail is dancing though.

 

... Rias broke the promise, isn't she? but it's already due, so I'll let it pass this time.

 

I guess I'll force her to clean up someplace in the academy as compensation.

 

Argento-san seems to get along with my peerage rather well, but she often says a verse in the bible giving the girls a headache by accident.

 

Ah—she panicked and apologized to them immediately very odd for an exorcist to have that mentality.

 

If only she were not related to Vasco Strada and not religious, I would have recruited her. Shame...

 

At least she is willing to teach us sword technic which is a plus as Rokuhara-san can only teach us battle instinct, not technic as his fighting style is based on pure instinct very typical for those who have raw power like him.

 

Also, Elmenhilde-san returns to normal after Rokuhara-san is in the room again as now she's having a conversation with Tomoe and Momo without her condition.

 

Recruiting her is a no-go as Rokuhara-san seems to be very protective of her.

 

Her strength is in high class like me and Argento-san too.

 

Sigh...Hopefully, when the next semester is up, there's a new student with the potential to recruit as this year, I'm eligible for the rating game, same for Rias, Latia, and Seekvira too.

 

The youth gathering gonna be tough if we did not prepare enough for it.

 

Should I try recruiting Abe Kiyome? Having a proper Onmyoji seems to be suitable for synergy.

 

Or try to contact the Keikain clan of Kyoto?

 

" Ano...Sona. "

 

A voice calls to me when I'm lost in my thought.

 

" Yes, Tsubaki what's wrong?"

 

She then points at my plate of desserts that remain untouched.

 

" You're not going to eat it? Or is Serafall-san being here making you too tense again? "

 

She asks with concern, but her eyes lock on my plate intently.

 

" A bit, but she focuses on Rokuhara-san right now, so it's not that bad."

 

Yep, I'm not lying this is far better than her show others my childhood pictures or weirdly preaching about me.

 

"fufu∼ That's true, aren't you glad she finally focused on someone else? or Are you jealous∼? "

 

She said with a tease.

 

" What do you mean by you'll cause trouble in Romania soon!? Valen-chan∼? "

 

Hmm? I shift my attention to the two again after onee-sama raises her voice.

 

" ∼I got a job from my dearest uncle and might as well solve a personal problem while at it too∼! Levi-tan∼. Also, I need to tell you something. "

 

He then leads Onee-sama to the yard.

 

I guess that personal problem is related to Elmenhilde-san. but a bit curious who is the uncle he refers to?

 

" No, I'm not! okay? It's good for me, that she finally found someone. Plus...She's almost 500 years old and still single! Tsubaki, I thought she is a lesbian as the only people she had been positive with are her female friends and Behemoth-san. "

 

And put her sister's complex into account it's hard not to come to that conclusion.

 

I know that she gets along with Falbium-san, Ajuka-san, and Sirzech-san too but compare to her female friends it does raise some questions.

 

"∼Hmm...I wonder if she minds that Rokuhara-san has multiple lovers? "

 

Tsubaki glimpsed at Argento-san and Elmenhilde-san briefly and give Rokuhara-san a thoughtful look.

 

" !? "

 

Don't tell me he already seduces her without me realizing!? When? Is it during that practice they have in the evening!?

 

Urg...my head...

 

" Probably not, *shrug* Tsubaki did you forget she was born in the era when half of the earth still has polygamy as the norm. "

 

As I was talking a distraction occult.

 

*——*

 

"—Bright! ...What's with this light? "

 

Suddenly there's a flash of light washing over the room briefly.

 

I look around and find that they all look into the yard where's Rokuhara-san and Onee-sama at.

 

There I saw it.

 

The same golden light as Rokuhara-san's eyes—In the form of wings of light sprouting from his back like that of a phoenix wing or Yatagarasu or—.

 

" Angel..., " someone mutters.

 

And I want to agree, but something feels off as those wings did not radiate the holy aura like a biblical angel, but rather a divine aura like that of the pagan gods.

 

Then he dismisses it and puts on a tired smile.

 

" That's why I said it's hard to explain Sera. Yes, I'm an angel just not the biblical one∼."

 

He winks.

 

...What? By Lilith, Did I just hear it right? Angel?

 

Also, Stop with your antic this frivolous prince! No, I'm not blushing!

 

" Onee-sama..."

 

I can feel a headache if their relationship went public in the underworld already.

 

Those old devils gonna be more annoying than during the purge of Naberius.

 

" Well, that's quite unexpected. "

 

Mumbling Tsubaki who still has an astonishing look.

 

Oi, don't go there Tsubaki! I want to tease you for revenge, but this is more headache!

 

" So there's no problem then∼? Valen-chan! Don't worry about those old fossils! If Zech-chan can get away with threatening them with his true form years ago then, I can just blackmail them with the material I gather across centuries∼! "

 

Onee-sama!  Dear Lilith... This is gonna be more headache than Rias trying to break off her engagement...

.

.

 

After both of them come back in and take a seat.

 

Rokuhara-san takes his smartphone out and projects a hologram of some kind of Cathedral from it.

 

" At first I thought it's better to inform Sera alone, but it's kind of not that secretive as Grandpa's actual status anyway, so might as well tell these girls about it too∼. Better safe than sorry∼."

 

Then he zooms into the interior of the building and stops at the pillar in the center.

 

It was an obelisk of glass mosaic portraying an army of angels and demons clashing across the earth and sky. And has a letter below that I can't read as it's not the language that I'm familiar with.

 

Probably a description of what's going on in the mosaic and then more letters, but this time it's some kind of verse or maybe a poem.

 

" Hmm... What language is this Valen-chan? It looks like a mix between Latin and Cuneiform... Where is this place? "

 

Asks Onee-sama.

 

" It's the language of the Western kingdom, but I'm pretty sure this cathedral does not suppose to be here at all∼! And this place is an ancient temple, I stumbled upon around 4 years ago during my trip to Mesopotamia. This scan is complete thanks to Uncle, by the way. he and his group already round the place up with approval from the local pantheon, probably with blackmail, this is Uncle after all. "

 

He shrugs.

 

Which Western kingdom? Hittite? Assyria? Phoenicia? But why is the temple in Gothic style?

 

How come it's an ancient temple?

 

Also, whoever his uncle is. he's influential enough to threaten the Mesopotamia pantheon, hmm?

 

So maybe those old devils will shut up about their relations quietly. Hmm...tempting.

 

" Consider that old crow habit he'll do that Valen-chan. Can you read it? Since your wings and the angels in this mosaic are the same. So? "

 

Onee-sama know about that uncle of his? but old crow huh? Why this feels similar?

 

" Sure∼, Ahem—There is a war that rages on even now, beyond the fields that we know--between the utopian kingdoms of the high heavens and the chaotic pits of the burning hells. This war is known as the great conflict, and it has raged and burned longer than any of the stars in the sky. Neither side ever gains sway for long as the forces of light and darkness constantly vie for control over all creation. "

 

He then looks around and starts to explain.

 

" Well, the war is technically on pause, though considering the state of things and that comet couple of days ago. I guess it resumes again. So yeah, demons will start to appear soon be careful, okay∼? "

 

He says like, it's not a big deal for us.

 

This man... Looks like I'm not the only one who still processing the information he gives us.

 

As others also have stun expressions on their face too.

 

Hmm...Argento-san look concerned, huh? Well, she's an exorcist, so the new enemy is surely her concern...and ours too.

 

But demons? I hope they're not troublesome for us, devils to deal with or I have to seriously consider finding a contract magician and more peerage as soon as possible.

 

Hmm...Should I ask Onee-sama? Or Rokuhara-san as his uncle seems to have a lot of connections too.

 

" This gonna give Ajuka-chan an interest for sure. At least Falbium-chan will have to do his job seriously now∼."

 

She seems happy that she will not be the only one who suffers from overwork soon.

 

" Right..., I forgot Falbium Asmodeus exists.  ...Are you sure he's not a Belphegor∼? "

 

Right..., I wonder about that too Rokuhara-san.

 

" Nah... Fal-chan still a Glaslya-Laboras' devil last time I check with Ajuka-chan, What about the verse below then? Valen-chan. "

 

Onee-sama shrug and asks him to read the rest of the mosaic.

 

" Uh-huh... Alright, to the prophecy part then. And, at the End of Days, Wisdom shall be lost as Justice falls upon the world of men. Valor shall turn to Wrath - and all Hope will be swallowed by Despair. Death, at last, shall spread its wings over all - as Fate lies shattered forever. Ah∼, good old end-of-the-world stuff. "

 

That's very ominously concerning info, Rokuhara-san stops with a smug grin, please...

 

Then he continues.

 

And, at the End of Days, the first sign shall appear in the Heavens. Justice shall fall upon the world of men. The armies of Light and Shadow shall clash across the fields of eternity. Well, let's hope there's still an army of angels left...or it will be a fun time for everyone∼. "

 

At least this sounds far better than the first one.

 

But I doubt the demons can rampage much without getting coalition from many pantheons, Rokuhara-san.

 

" Wisdom, Justice, Valor, Hope, and Fate. ...Valen-chan what does it mean? "

 

Onee-sama asks with a concerned voice.

 

" Archangels∼. Levi-tan, you should realize it. Justice already fell a couple of days ago. I confirm it with Uncle, today. "

 

He then changes a hologram to a metallic shard of a blade slot in the middle part of the transparent sword.

 

" El'druin, the Sword of Justice, a weapon of Tyrael, the Archangel of justice. "

 

He then changes the hologram to a picture of five armored individuals with wings of light like him and a name above the picture.

 

Spoiler

Imperius/Valor

Tyrael/Justice

Auriel/Hope

Itherael/Fate

Malthael/Wisdom

[collapse]

 

" The first prophecy tells about the fall of high heavens and the second's herald about another war with heavens, but without Tyrael. We got the first one I'm afraid. "

 

He then sprouted wings of light again and this time a crown-like halo too.

 

" I don't have to summon a spear at this point for you girls to realize it right? Yes, Imperius has already gone too. And I'm the new aspect of Valor. "

 

He then dismisses the wing and halo.

 

Oi, don't go saying you're an Archangel like it's not a big deal, please. Tsubaki ceased with that maiden expression!

 

"...Looks like this information is what we need for a treaty, huh? Valen-chan can you send the files you have on this issue, please? so I can inform other Satans immediately. "

 

He nodded and get on to it with his phone.

 

" So-tan and everyone! "

 

Onee-sama then looks at us with a serious expression.

 

" Please do not inform anyone outside of our circle okay∼?"

 

We nodded.

 

"...For Little Ravel probably better to not tell her now, and Ria-chan... Hmm... Shiro-chan! "

 

She calls the nekoshou.

 

" ? "

 

She tilts her head.

 

" Sirzech-chan will inform her soon, so just briefly tell her that she does not allow to talk about it with her other friends aside from So-tan, okay? "

 

The nekoshou nodded strongly.

 

" What about, Nee-san Serafall-san? She tells me, she will come by next week. "

 

"...Right, Kuro-chan Mmm... She's a member of Rikuo-chan's Hyakkiyakkou, but she did have a connection with Grigori... "

 

Onee-sama seems to can't decide on that.

 

" Just tell her Shirone-chan it's fine∼."

 

Said Rokuhara-san.

 

" Eh? Is that fine Valen-chan? Did you know Kuro-chan? "

 

" No, but I know Arthur and Le Fay they're in the same group, so it's fine. I'll have to visit Le Fay in a couple of days anyway∼. "

 

He shrugs.

 

Onee-sama's eyes narrow a bit at his statement.

 

" Valen-chan... Hah... fine. Why did you wanna visit Le Fay-chan now though? Do you need a hand from Golden Dawn? "

 

That's the British magician organization's name. Does Rokuhara-san have a hand in there too?

 

" Nope, I miss her birthday like 2 days ago, so I and Lavinia have to go and make up with her, and hopefully, Arthur only use one sword this time, and Meredith... She'll probably throw a couple of spells at me or something. "

 

Then he shrugs.

 

Hmm... Pretty sure, I heard three girls' names from him just now... Is this man really an Archangel?

 

Well, he's a former human, but does the high heavens' angel not have a fall mechanic or something?

 

Guess, I'm just gonna ignore their talk for now and finally eat the plate of desserts that have been sitting cold in front of me due to many things happening all at once.

 

" Hmm!? Tsubaki where's my—"

 

I stop at the sight of her eating what assume to be my desserts.

 

" Ara∼? Sona, I thought you were not gonna eat it? since you've been ignoring it the whole time, so I help. tehe∼."

 

She tries to play it off cutely, but I'm not having it.

 

"...I swear to Lilith you're seduced by his food aren't you Tsubaki? Stop munching on it and let me have it too!"

 

Sigh...this frivolous prince gonna be the death of me.

 

I don't mind that he seducing my Onee-sama, but Tsubaki is troublesome.

 

At least Tomoe tries to approach normally even now Tomoe is having a conversation with Argento-san and Elmenhilde-san.

.

.

 

After that, we come back to our mansion, Onee-sama did tag along as she finally got her chance to get to know my peerage aside from Tsubaki for real this time after I had been avoiding it for many years.

 

She did give me a thumb up and praised me that, I've chosen them well, but also criticize me that I lag firepower and healer in the peerage and I agree with her even the soon-to-be member, Shiroha with her sacred gear absorption line, also a debuff type rather than a damage dealer.

 

Only I and Tsubaki have real firepower for now... as only we are high class in strength others are still middle class at most too.

 

I need to find those types. Sigh... I'm truly jealous of Rias with her Gremory's luck.

 

Akeno with firepower and support. Yuumi with her Swordbirth. Koneko with her raw strength, senjutsu, and Youkai's fear. Gasper with his sacred gear too even if he is not available to her right now.

 

I wish I can recruit Argento-san and Elmenhilde-san but...

 

*flashback to Valen's eyes glowing in molten gold.*

 

Hot... no, no, let's not. I don't want him and Onee-sama to hate me for bothering them.

 

After collecting my thought properly Onee-sama drag me into the bathroom with her.

 

Sigh...never change, ain't she?

 

I don't hate it though.

.

.

 

" See you later So-tan∼! I'll stay with Valen-chan for tonight and I'll visit you again tomorrow before going back! "

 

Then she pecks me on the cheek

 

" I love you∼, So-tan∼, good night, and take care okay∼? "

 

And then teleports away from my bedroom.

 

Looks like her sister's complex not gonna be cured anytime soon even with Rokuhara-san's efforts...

 

Whatever..., I'm tired from too much information overload today...for tomorrow, I'll reincarnate Shiroha and make a plan for new the semester and the 3rd-year graduation ceremony, the new semester budget, etc.

 

Work seems to never stop coming, huh?

 

There have been a lot of Ayakashi popped up in the town lately too.

 

Looks like I may have to consult with Rias and Rokuhara-san later as he too has been hunting them along with us on his own.

 

And the demons...Rokuhara-san and Onee-sama seem not to be concerned about them that much, so can I assume that they gonna be more or less the same as the Ayakashi?

 

Maybe, I'll try to work out on my own first if the demon is more of a threat than I thought then.

 

I may have to rely on Onee-sama and Rokuhara-san.

 

Can't be stubborn in these dangers as Onee-sama said that using a connection is also our strength as well.

 

It's not just Onee-sama's power that makes her terrifying as King Leviathan.

 

It's her way with words and influence that make everyone think twice before trying something stupid.

 

I'm not dense enough to not realize why my chess plan even workout in the first place.

 

Not because Sitri's house owns most of the healthcare in the underworld. But also because I am a sister of Leviathan.

 

She probably blackmails the old devils behind my back for it. And I'm grateful for that.

 

Ironic isn't it? My dream is to create a rating game school that's fair for non-pillar devils, but here I am using my family's influence for my own selfishness.

 

Sigh.

 

For now, I'll shift our focus to combat training with Shiroha joining in we need to create a new synergy in fighting formation and prepare for whatever the future has in store for us.

 

Also, I have a couple of chess matches this spring break too.

 

Those prideful idiots never stop coming for me after all these years.

 

Hmm...Should I ask a certain brown hair playboy for help?

 

Maybe? ...Depend if he can win against me in a chess match though.

 

Yep..., Let's ask him tomorrow!

 

What? No, this is only for warding off those idiots and nothing else!

 

I wouldn't dare to try to steal my sister's boyfriend.

 

...If Tsubaki know about this she would not let it go until she get what she want for sure...

.

.

 

-Valen-

Alright... let's turn back time briefly before continuing the scene. yes, I'll fix the 4th wall later don't worry∼.

.

.

 

" Valen-chan∼, I'm here! "

 

Said the ball of energy that drive toward me with great speed.

 

Well, that was quick after finished making desserts to bribe Sona and her peerage.

 

I just gonna ignore how she even gets past the kekkai(Ward) of my house and arrives with err...

 

" Thank you for coming Levi-tan..., but why do you have Shirone-chan in your arm too?"

 

I look at the white nekoshou who make help me gesture in Serafall's clutch.

 

Did Shirone-chan spy on me again? or did she follow the smell of desserts?

 

" Oh! Shiro-chan? Well, I found her sniffing around the wall so I grab her with me too∼. I have a feeling you already familiarized yourself with the girls in the town at this point..."

 

She put on a wry smile and release Shirone-chan.

 

" Huu...freedom at last! "

 

Then she rushed toward Asia-chan in the kitchen in haste.

 

*head shake* that glutton cat...

 

*chuckles∼* Well actually, Levi-tan I have not slept with nor seduced anyone since coming here at all—"

 

But my freeloading vampire appears and ruins me a bit.

 

" Ahem—what about Suzaku, Shigune, Lavinia, and Natsume Baka-Valen? "

 

Said Elmen who have an annoyed look on her face.

 

Serafall just shook her head at the info.

 

" That's technically not here(Kuoh) okay? And that's only friendly banter, I have not slept with any of them, so it doesn't count! "

 

Not yet, anyway∼. I should probably stop thinking with my dick soon...Probably.

 

"...Elmen can you help Asia-chan with serving the guest, please? I need a talk with Levi-tan here."

 

I ask her with a soft voice while pointing at panicked Asia who tries to placate the wild glutton nekoshou in the kitchen.

 

" ah-Un...got it, B-but. ...don't leave me, okay? "

 

She then pecks me on the cheek and runs to the kitchen.

 

Well, that was very sweet, I love that Deredere side of her. I probably have a stupid grin on my face for sure.

 

"...Valen-chan, Explain! "

 

Serafall demanded with a strong voice while pushing me into the wall trying to do a Kabedon.

 

Well, hello my dear consequence∼.

 

" About what? " I tilt my head.

 

I'm trying to focus on our talk instead of her attempt at Kabedon as our height difference makes it looks odd.

 

...Yeah, let's put it that way. No, don't smirk! myself endure it!

 

" Her, and Strada's granddaughter! Valen-chan... ∼Muu... Why are they already living with you while I can't? ...This is unfair, Valen-chan! I demand justice! "

 

She then pouted and shakes my body violently.

 

" O-Okay! I-I got it, I-I got it! L-Levi-tan P-please S-stop T-the S-shake, I-I'll do anything! I promise! "

 

She then stops instantly with a glow in her eyes.

 

" Really!? You're not lying? Right? Promise? "

 

She said in rapid order with a bright smile.

 

" Un, as long as it's in my ability. " I nodded strongly.

 

" Alright then, I'll tell you later∼, Valen-chan for now∼, When did you pick up a vampire? She seems very unstable too. Is everything fine with her? "

 

She asks about Elmen with concern.

 

" Around a week and a half ago or mid-February. She get kicked out of her clan and was hunted by them for a month before landing at my front door ...and it's my fault that she got kicked out in the first place too. So I have to take responsibility for her, Sera. "

 

I confessed.

 

" Vampire... Never change... Hah... Is she from the Tepe? I don't see that Camilla would kick a pure-blood female vampire like her out. "

 

She asks while tapping her chin.

 

" Karnstein house is sadly in a Camilla court. Sera. "

 

I point out with a wry smile.

 

" Eh? What did you do Valen-chan? Don't tell me you got her—"

 

before she can finish the sentence I speak up first.

 

" Nope, I never sleep with her! "

 

I make a cross with my arms.

 

" It's my blood that makes her get kicked out. "

 

" How? "

 

She tilts her head.

 

" My blood turns her into a daywalker. And you should've heard about the change in the Tepe too, right? So..."

 

" Mmm∼? How? Aren't you a Nephilim Valen-chan? also, I got a report on the Tepe as a whole becoming immune to sunlight around a month ago. Talk about bad timing, huh?"

 

So she knew.

 

" I am not a Nephilim, Sera. Well, you'll see∼. Also, I'll go stir some trouble in their land soon∼."

 

I grin.  Like, kidnap their princess and might as well have a talk with Camilla court while at it.

 

" What do you mean by you'll cause trouble in Romania soon!? Valen-chan∼? "

 

She raises her voice in surprise.

 

"∼I got a job from my dearest uncle and might as well solve a personal problem while at it too∼! Levi-tan∼. Also, I need to tell you something. "

 

Probably better to continue outside for the next topic.

 

We then walk out to the yard that is far enough for others not to hear us with a normal voice.

 

" So that old crow needs whatever artifact that the Tepe used, huh? "

 

She guesses.

 

" It's me actually, who suggests that we go on a raid on their castle cuz I want a certain thing they have and this."

 

I show her a picture of Shard of El'druin.

 

And explain to her that it's related to my race a bit.

 

Feels like when I'm revealed that I am a god slayer later it will bite me a lot...

 

"...This is not all you want to tell me right? Valen-chan? "

 

Alright, time to mess with the green hair rapist.

 

" It's Asia's reason for getting 'retire' from the Vatican. "

 

I then call my dearest uncle for additional info and put him on speaker mode.

 

[Ciao∼ Nephew, Takes you quite some time eh? Love my surprise∼? Of course, you did∼! it's your favorite holy maiden after all∼!]

 

Shut up, uncle.

 

" For dead grandpa's sake, uncle, not now, please, I have a guest with me."

 

I glimpse at Sera who has a clear annoyed expression.

 

[Buu∼, fine then, let me guess... It's Serafall ain't it? Well, consider how little Asia Strada gets kicked out, you'll call her for sure∼.]

 

This old goat is still sharp as always, huh?

 

She then speaks up after getting called out.

 

" You're right, Azazel, it's me with Valen-chan. So what's the story with Strada's granddaughter here? "

 

[Nothing much just somehow a pureblood devil manages to get into the Vatican itself without getting detected by my dear siblings somehow. Well, it's not my bastard nephew faction for sure as this is not his style, so this is probably your mess Serafall∼.]

 

Her eyes twitch at the news.

 

" How can you be sure it's not the old satan's doing Azazel? I don't think after Zech-chan purged the Naberius, There would be anyone dare to think of treason again. "

 

[Easy, if it was my dear bastard nephew then Rome would be on fire at this point like...literally! Did you forget what he did for no reason during the civil war? All of your major cities are on fire∼! Then he just backs off and watches you guys duke it out. Even Lucy is not this nut... Wait...No...actually, Dad is! Kinda hard to forget when he turns an entire city into a salt pillar...twice! anyway, guess it's in the family, huh? Yike.]

 

Rizevim being an ass is still accurate, I see.

 

Also, if things in the old testament are true here then, I can see where Rizevim got that craziness from...Yike indeed uncle.

 

Guess, Grandpa truly is not a fan of orgy and gangbang...and NTR. Or Did he? Better ask Joseph for that one...The dude knows how it feels to have three rich dudes randomly show up on your suppose virgin wife's labor day...Hehe.

 

" Hah... I see. Well, I'll contact Zech-chan with this news. Later then, Azazel. "

 

She sighs and tries to hang up the call.

 

[Wait! Wait. Did you know∼? That my dear Valen over there has a blonde fetish! Look at the vampire he hides from you∼! Ahahaha∼! Also, I'll send a detail for that devil and stuff later, see ya! Serafall, Nephew!—] 

 

What an ass way to end a call uncle...Is this karma? Well, play grandpa, Well play.

 

Sera then look over here with a solemn expression.

 

"...Is that true Valen-chan? "

 

Ah, shit here we go...

 

I can only scratch my cheek in response.

 

" I don't know... maybe I am, but does it matter? I still enjoy your company nonetheless Sera∼."

 

Then smile at her and move my hand to sweep across her silky black hair gently.

 

She pouted.

 

" Muu...Should I dye my hair blonde too? If that's true then prove it! Valen-chan."

 

She then looks straight into my eyes for an answer.

 

Looks like this is it huh? Fine, so be it then.

 

"...Alright."

 

Then I slowly move my hand behind her head and move my face close to her and then our lips met.

.

.

It is a simple and delicate act that filled my heart with a warm and blissful sensation.

 

It feels different when doing it with her huh?

 

Then I pull back my head.

 

" Enough?"

 

And put on my usual smile and ask.

 

She smile softly then pouted again.

 

" Muu...That's cheating, Valen-chan. "

 

Then suddenly she pulls my head into her embrace.

 

" Why does it take you so long Valen-chan? "

 

Soft...anyway, I adjust my head position a bit to rest on her breast and then reply.

 

" I don't know... Maybe...maybe, I'm afraid, Sera. "

 

Of many things...I don't know the extent of my very limit yet, my temper that slowly becomes a short fuse lately if I did not release it onto the Ayakashi regularly.

 

Even just a while ago I lose my temper over a mere mention of Diodora.

 

I know who I am yet not at the same time...I won't deny it, despite it's still hard to accept my life as it is now.

 

A god slayer..., huh? I did not even slay a real heretic god yet.

 

How I got Imperius's power is that I pierce his heavily wounded figure with Solarion in the Cathedral.

 

Imperius's figure was pinned to the ground with many angelic weapons. His eyes shone red like molten lava full of murderous intent and bloodlust as the ember liquid light poured from his wound.

 

Solarion, the spear of valor, lies on the floor away just enough for him to not be able to grab it. As it denied his call as he roars like a beast.

 

At the time I strike the luck grabbing the spear and slaying him with it.

 

As Imperius's figure turns to light and then that light seeps into mine and that's it.

 

That's how I got this power, without passing out and meeting Pandora, no, it's just that, I absorb his being into mine directly.

 

I think right now, I am just a Nephalem, not Campione...Though, the luck I have is one. Hmm...

 

Then Serafall's voice woke me from my stupor.

 

" Of what Valen-chan? Commitment∼? I can see that, you're a natural playboy after all∼."

 

She said with a bit of tease.

 

"Ahaha∼, maybe that too... I'm very greedy and irresponsible after all∼. Even now, I'm in the clutch of a devil∼."

 

I chuckle and tease her back.

 

" Hah... Valen-chan. Ei—!"

 

"Ouch!"

 

She sighs and flicks my forehead.

 

" Is it related to your race Valen-chan? "

 

" Well, yeah...can you release me for a bit? "

 

She nodded and comply.

 

"Hmm∼ Let there be light∼,"

 

I said jokingly then unleash my angelic side to the world. With ember wings of light sprouting from my back.

 

Serafall's eyes widen at the sight of me, but only briefly and back to her usual self again.

 

Kinda heard someone call me an angel from the house and she's not wrong.

 

I put on an awkward smile and say.

 

"...That's why I said it's hard to explain Sera. Yes, I am an angel just not the biblical one∼."

 

I then wink at the girls in the living room.

 

Most got a shocked expression, and only Elmen has smug on her face...well, she is still the only one who knows what I really am for now.

 

" So... there's no problem then∼? Valen-chan! Don't worry about those old fossils! If Zech-chan can get away with threatening them with his true form years ago then, I can just blackmail them with the material I gather across centuries∼! "

 

She said all that while smiling brightly like a kid in a candy store.

 

Uh-huh...kinda sound a bit yandere there Sera...please, don't go there or things will become too damn complicated for my liking.

 

Also, Sirzech has balls here? There goes my non-existence Grayfia NTR plan...Not like, I'm desperate for that type.

 

Anyway, I still need to find my own Hime-Miko too.

 

Does Abe Kiyome eligible? Somehow DxD verse Abe no Seimei's descendant is only a beast tamer, not onmyoji. Weird...

 

So there are only two options left then, Suzaku, and Asia-chan. That is all right?

 

Still don't know which iteration of Yasaka this timeline is as I never visit Kyoto before.

 

So no idea whether she is just a normal great youkai or a Miko of Amaterasu like most fanfic.

 

My thought came to hold as Sera grab my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

 

" Please wait for me after this∼. Valen-chan∼."

 

...Alright.

 

After that, we come back inside the house and process to talk about potential demonic incursion and stuff related to the Zakarum's prophecy with two interpretations of it engraved in the mosaic of the cathedral.

 

And about the Archangel of high heavens and how they related to the prophecy, etc.

 

Revealed to these girls that I am an archangel, not gonna change anything cuz I always act like usual while doing it and they're peerage of Sona who is a sister of Satan responsible for foreign affairs.

 

They probably met a lot of gods and other big shots from other pantheons enough to be numb to it. I bet.

 

Thank DxD Logic for working in this situation.

 

Asia seems to roll her eyes when I mention Big G as Grandpa though.

 

Then Sona and her peerage went back to their home.

 

After I drain them mentally with Diablo lore dumb.

 

Serafall also follows them as she said that she needs her So-tan's time.

 

" Shirone-chan, wait! "

 

Might as well ask her to give it to Akeno.

 

She tilts her head.

 

" What is it? Pervert angel-san. Also, it's Koneko for you. "

 

She then ponders a little then smug and resumes.

 

"...Though if you continue to give me food then I'll not mind it∼. "

 

This zero-trauma version of her is quite a handful to deal with, isn't it?

 

" If it's at school, I'll make one for you anytime as that comes out of the Gremory pocket anyway∼, so it's fine∼. "

 

I make an ok hand and wink at her.

 

" You'll get into trouble if Sona-Kaichou learns about this you know? Well, I don't mind as long as you keep it up. "

 

She gives a thumbs up as if permitting me to do it.

 

Ahaha∼, maybe∼ I'll get into trouble, anyway, Shirone-chan."

 

And show her my phone.

 

" Can you give me a way to contact you? No, don't give me a Gremory's pamphlet."

 

 " Tsk...fine, Here."

 

She makes an annoyed expression and then gives in.

 

First, nekomimi-girl number Getto!

 

" Thank you, Shirone-chan also, show this number to that Nephilim with daddy issue for me, please. "

 

I send Suzaku's number through the messaging app.

 

She made a startled face and giggled a little.

 

"∼...Akeno-san going to hate that you know? If you mention that she's Nephilim...troublesome...also, who number is this? "

 

Shirone's tails and ears are kind of mesmerizing when you stare at it for too long, huh?

 

I wanna touch it but not now.

 

Will try after we get along more for sure. I don't wanna lose the brownie point.

 

" Her cousin, Suzaku, and the head of the Himejima clan. She asks me to contact Akeno for her, but I never talk to you guys at the school at all, so help me with this please, Shirone-chan. "

 

" Fine...and good night, Rokuhara-san. "

 

She sigh and nodded then leave.

 

With that done I just went and continue my daily routine probably feeding Elmen and then taking a shower.

.

.

 

Where did I get these pieces of information? It's in the cathedral along with many things like the book of Deckard Cain, the book of Tyrael, a bunch of magic tomes, etc.

 

I think that the cathedral is an HQ of the Horadric Order, not just Tristram cathedral-like my first hypothesis.

 

And all the stuff in there is already safe in my storehouse.

 

Ah, graverobbing! My favorite hobby∼. Nathan Drake would be proud∼.

 

Rossweisse, Le Fay, and Lavinia gonna drool over these magic tomes for sure.

 

How is it on my phone? This phone has a scan function, my dear, the future is now old man.

 

But this type of smartphone I have seems to be common in the supernatural world.

 

Well, consider a bunch of gods of wisdom/knowledge are real so no wonder.

 

*shrugs*

 

Good, because I don't wanna have too much unique stuff on me, being a Nephalem/Campione already makes me a shiny target enough if it becomes public knowledge.

 

Guess, I'll send a copy of the magic tomes pdf flies to Le Fay as an apology too.

 

And for her birthday cake. Hmm...She's British, but this is the Japanese anime world British, so things can be a lot different in taste.

 

Kinda remember seeing Arthur eating haggis and eel jelly without a problem though...like last year during Halloween/Samhain as we get wasted in some random pub in London and also got into a bar fight and then get our asses kicked off the pub afterward by the owner.

 

Fun time∼.

 

Guess, I'll just gonna stick to carrot cake for her then. gotta follow the K.I.S.S. rule.

 

Right now, I'm just sitting in the living, along with a couple of Sake bottles waiting for Serafall to return as she asks.

 

Elmen got dragged along by Asia into her room.

 

She did resists a lot before giving in to Asia after asking for my blood one last time for tonight.

 

Thank you, Asia-chan for taking care of my trauma-filled vampire. Dead Grandpa blesses her sweet sweet soul.

 

Now, I think about it... how come I never met Vali, Bikou, and Kuroka?

 

Did Arthur and Le Fay never mention me to them at all? Azazel seems pretty quiet about that too.

 

Maybe he is probably too lazy to clean up if a fight breaks out between us?

 

Or is this Arthur still with the heroes' faction? But Le Fay and Meredith are still in the golden dawn though the same for his girlfriend, Elaine Westcott.

 

Though, I'd met Shidou Irina, randomly while in Britain sometime.

 

That girl is a real airhead, I always met her while she getting scammed...need to save her from losing a penny on those fake Christian merchandise.

 

What the hell did they teach in the Anglican sect anyway? Probably not common sense.

 

Talk about a girl... remind me of that brat I met in the middle east desert.

 

That weird Bedouin girl who keeps preaching about how Camel is the best animal ever is kinda funny.

 

Of course, I agree with her, totally not because I'm tryna get into her widow milf mother's skirt or anything.

 

Though that brat's twin tail hairstyle did remind me of someone and she also got big breasts herself like her mother too.

 

Hmm... What was their name again? Ruu-chan and Cyris?

 

Well, whatever, that's a problem for the future, and should I be glad that I never met Ophis?

 

Especially when I'm a walking anomaly of anti-fate property.

 

Yeah... Nah... Don't tempt fate, Valen.

 

Then my vision went black.

 

"(誰だ~)Who is it∼? "

 

A cheerful voice of a girl asks.

 

Those words did put a smile on my face.

 

" My favorite Maoushoujo, Levi-tan∼! "

 

Then my vision returned as she pulls back her hand that cover my eyes.

 

" Pingpon∼! Valen-chan∼ here's your reward for a correct answer∼! "

 

She pulls me into her arms and holds me tight.

 

I lay my head on her chest comfortably while she uses her hand gently sweeps across my hair.

 

And she already changes into her pajama, a yukata huh?

 

I used my telekinesis to pick my Sake cup and ask her.

 

" Drink? Also, nice Yukata. "

 

She shakes her head to deny it.

 

" Uh-un∼. I have work after this. If I drink now, I can't stop myself, especially with you, Valen-chan∼. And thank you, this one is for tonight after all∼. "

 

I nodded in acceptance.

 

" Fair, Sera... Can we stay like this a bit more before you use the favor? "

 

She patted my head roughly and giggle.

 

" Ehehe∼, Fine∼, if you want that Valen-chan. I don't mind that you enjoy my breasts' sensation though∼. "

 

My eyes twitch a bit at her accusation.

 

" Oi, don't tempt me Sera... I'm trying to be a gentleman here. "

 

I know already you wear nothing inside this flimsy yukata.

 

She pouted.

 

" Buu∼ Valen-chan...you already know the answer to the favor I'm gonna use...but okay∼, I want a cuddle too after all∼."

 

She also agrees on having a peaceful moment like this.

 

" Thank you, Sera. "

 

So I close my eyes and let the warmth of her body and the gentle sensation of her hand that swept across my hair wash over me.

.

.

 

We stay in silence like that for around thirty minutes then I open my eyes and see that Serafall is reading a book with one hand while still using another to pat me.

 

That was a pleasant quiet moment...since I got my memory back.

 

How long has it been since I did something like this?

 

Perhaps two years ago when I wander around in Vanaheim with Rossweisse and Idunn-chan, the goddess of youth.

 

...Quiet a nostalgic moment. huh!?

 

After my vision returned fully I finally, saw the cover of the book she had been reading and it put a wry smile on my face.

 

" You found that one, eh? "

 

Shiniki no Campiones... Did fate try to hint me something?

 

She pauses and puts a bookmark in it and then speaks up.

 

" Toba Riona, a reincarnation of Abe no Seimei. Blackhair Haughty yet innocent+Onmyoji checked. Maris Stellar, goddess Aphrodite. Haughty yet dere Blonde checked. Princess Cassandra of Troia, Priestess of Apollo. Brown hair and bubbly also a Miko checked. Your type of girl really shows here Valen-chan∼. "

 

She smirks at me.

 

Damn... Guilty as charged...me...

 

Also, phew...save. she just thought I'm the one who writes it, Thank Athena.

 

Wait...that's kind of worse in some way.

 

" It contains more info about me than you thought, Sera∼. "

 

Let's go with that for now, and to be honest, I'm still kind of a fake Campione, I think.

 

" Like your Miko/priestess fetish? "

 

She said with a tease.

 

My mouth twitched.

 

" Oi, not that aspect Sera..."

 

She just give me a knowing smile.

 

" Whether you're an archangel or a god slayer. I'll still love(好き) you, Valen-chan∼."

 

Now, I feel like a piece of shit for a bit. Truly can't win against her with things like this, huh?

 

Then my thought was cut short as she send the novel back to the bookcase with magic and then teleport us to my bedroom instantly.

 

How the hell did she even know my bedroom...? The hell!? Is this timeline Serafall a stalking expert?

 

[Lemon start!]

 

She pushed me down into the futon and then pressed her lib right into mine while pushing her tongue in too. As her arms try to yank my pant off.

 

I also unbutton my shirt with one hand while the other move toward her plum and bountiful breasts.

 

Then we both break off our kiss and look at each other while panting heavily from a kiss session.

 

" Hah... hah..."

 

"..."

 

We look at each other and smile then.

 

Without a word exchange, We both proceed to take off our clothes and here it is the fully naked body of Serafall Leviathan in her full glory.

 

She blushes slightly as she shows off her well-endowed breasts, with pale pink nipples stiffen show her arousal.

 

Same for her pink clean slate slit dripping wet as it drips down along with her well-toned thigh and legs also the futon that we sit on.

 

My erect member also awakens in full ready for action. but first foreplay! No way in hell I go in the main course without enjoying those tits!

 

So my hand moved toward it with one groping it entirely, but it was bigger than my hand, so it spilled over a bit while my other hand teased her stiff nipple.

 

" Nnn∼,...You really like breasts, aren't you? ...Valen-chan∼. Hnn∼, "

 

She moan and said as if she was proud of them. Well, of course, she should.

 

As these things are so soft and elastic...very addictive without replying to her, I move my face toward it and put my lip onto one of them and suck and lick on it like a starving baby.

 

Earning an audible moan from her as a result.

 

" Haa∼, Nnn∼,...Valen-chan∼ I think ...this is Nnn∼ ...enough for my breasts. Hnn∼. "

 

Alright, so I move my free hand toward her slit and start playing with the clit.

 

" Haa∼ Valen... stop..., Nnn∼ at this rate... I'll—"

 

I remove my head from her breast and start kissing her instead.

 

She also fights back with her tongue while wrapping around my neck with her arms.

 

And here it is...with Sera's body jolting up and shaking a bit with her arms tightening my neck.

 

I also disengage our saliva exchange so she doesn't bite my tongue off during the orgasm.

 

Then slip my index finger inside her a bit and finish the job.

 

"—!! "

 

The strength of her tighten arms that wrapped around me loosened up and she fell toward my chest huffing and leaving my hand full of her flagrant fluid.

 

" Hah...hah..., That's cheating...Valen-chan..."

 

She pouted cutely.

 

I smirk and lick my wet finger a bit. yep, it's sweet and cold.

 

" I just want you to feel good Levi-tan∼."

 

" Muu∼, My turn! "

 

She pushes me down with a lustful glow visible in her eyes and grabs onto my rod and then starts licking it.

 

Damn..., She licks like it is ice cream or a lollipop as her tongue wraps around the head of the shaft and moves it in a motion.

 

So I relax a bit while she doing her thing.

 

Suddenly, she swallows my rod whole and starts to suck my soul out.

 

" !! "

 

I tryna to hide my voice while she sucking, but I fail a bit, so she smirks with her eyes and starts to go harder on me.

 

" Sera... I'm about to—"

 

I said as my hand unconsciously held her head against my rod and started to cum in her mouth a big time earning her a glare after she was released with her lip full of my load.

 

"*caught- *caught-...Are you trying to kill me with your semen!? Valen-chan! "

 

She protests angrily after swallowing it.

 

" Sorry∼, sorry∼, I lose control right there, but damn you're good at this Sera∼."

 

I apologize while scratching my face.

 

"Hehe∼, This is my first time doing it with a man you know? Though I practice with toys a bit...So to the main course shall we? Valen-chan∼."

 

She then looked toward my still erected member with a passionate gaze.

 

" Alright..."

 

I nodded then prepare myself again, good thing my body can last a very very long time let's put it like that.

 

Then we both wrapped our arms around each other bodies while exchanging a deep kiss again as she slowly climb up on top of my lap.

 

And without any warning, she slips my member into her slit.

 

She then jerks forward like she got another orgasm from that and then pauses a bit while still hugging me tightly.

 

It's very warm and tight and there's resistance...? Don't tell me!?

 

I look toward our connection and see blood covering my shaft coming from her pink slit.

 

" Sera... you..."

 

I was speechless at this revelation.

 

" Ehehe∼ congratulation, Valen-chan∼ You just took my virginity∼! "

 

She slips her tongue out and winks at me.

 

"ahaha...I have to take responsibility, ain't I...? "

 

I chuckle nervously and put on the it-can't-be-help smile.

 

" Mmm...Valen-chan... do you hate me? "

 

She asks while staring at me strongly. Alright, looks like it's time to choose huh?

 

So I pull her face into a kiss again and this time I put my whole passion into it.

 

Then we break off while letting out a huff.

 

"Hah...hah..., I-I do love(好き) you, Serafall."

 

I declare while looking directly into her eyes.

 

" But, you know how am I right? I never know how it feels to love someone, but...will you teach me how?"

 

I said truthfully.

 

She then smiles and kisses me.

 

" Same for me then Valen-chan∼, I only know of obsession. But we both can discover it from now on...so Valen-chan! "

 

She said with determination.

 

" Will you go out with me?"

 

" Yes. ...Please take care of me from now on Sera. "

 

Weird...feeling why the hell did we have a confession in the middle of lovemaking?

 

" Nnn∼... that's the answer is real huh? Valen-chan∼, I can feel from the inside haha∼. "

 

She moans due to my rod getting into full erection after that confession.

 

"ahaha∼, well, because it is Sera, so ready to feel my desire too?"

 

I then grab her waist and start moving again.

 

" Tsk, tsk, Valen-chan, you also underestimate my love for you too! "

 

She then pushes me against my futon and starts to bounce off me wildly.

 

" I won't let you lead me around Sera∼. "

 

I resisted and push her down and placed her into a mating press form and start to mess her up badly with my experience.

 

As we 'fight' back and forth for hours upon hours we reach our climax once again.

 

" Nnn∼ Valen-chan! cum inside me! I want to feel your seed! Knock me up! Valen-chan! "

 

So I gladly comply as she and I have low fertility anyway. Consequence be damn.

 

[Lemon end]

.

.

 

*Phone alarm goes off.* + *Door chime*

 

" Un...? Who calls so early in the morning? Mmm...Wednesday? Maybe...I'm still not awake."

 

I swear I see something wrong...anyway, let's accept the call.

 

Sera still sleeping beside me too.

 

[Ah! Va-kun! finally, you answer the phone. I got a gift ready for Le Fay-chan! Can you please open the door? I'm outside the house right now.]

 

A crystal clear sunny voice of Lavinia came from the phone.

 

" Hmm? That was quick Lavinia..., I thought you gonna take a couple of days for that. "

 

I ask while still not fully awake.

 

[Unn∼? It's been three days Va-kun. Are you still sleepy? Ah-Elmen-chan∼! Thank you for opening the door! Va-kun, seems still sleepy is he fine?]

 

Huh!? three what?

 

Then I look at Sera's phone screen and see a hundred notifications from Behemoth and Sona pop-ups for her. Yike.

 

[Lavinia...please ignore that Baka for now...you said he's on the phone? Can you please let me talk to him a bit? Oh, Asia can you make something for her while I talk to our pervert idiot playboy? Thank you, Asia.]

 

Did I err...fuck up?

 

" Morning Elmen...what's going on? "

 

I ask with a nervous voice.

 

[Finally, you two horn dogs calm down. Well, Baka-Valen. I'll explain briefly...Used a silence spell next time, please! I and Asia have had a hard time sleeping these couple of days thanks to you and that Devil king! Also, You skip my feeding for three days straight I need compensation too, Baka-Valen!]

 

Then the call ended.

 

" Fucked. "

 

That was the moment I knew I mess up hard.

.

.

 Kinda forgot to post this here last night due to it being very late and Friday night mate, I'aint staying sober of that.

Anyway, here's your first lemon chapter. 

This 10k word is probably a one-time thing as I want my chapter to stay at 4-6k as that is more of my phase.

...and yeah, the Lancaster branch mysteriously appears in the certain devil pillar family tree.

Anyway, thank you for reading, Happy holiday, and peace!

26