Chapter 3- Dare to touch my Master!
15.6k 17 358
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arata Hazadono. 

A sixteen-year-old teenager who comes from a very small town named Ranvis, has some decent sword skills which he learned through reading some scrolls he found in his attic. 

At the age of ten, he awakened a Fifth tier skill, Weapon Enhancement. 

A very common skill where a person can strengthen their weapon using their soul energy and sometimes with help of artifacts too. 

And since weapons can be enhanced with some add-ons too, Arata didn't seem to be a person who could rise to the top one day and protect humanity from the greatest upcoming catastrophe. 

But if measured just from his current skills, it would be foolish to evaluate Arata's actual worth. 

Apart from his excessively precise sword technique and inhumane physical might which surpass any 5th-tier hunters, Arata has something dormant lying inside of him. 

Something which the world has only heard of but no way to justify. 

The embodiment of Truth and Judgment. 

The Thunder Emperor. 

And currently, I was in front of that person who seemed to be on the verge of awakening his power in a fit of anger. 

The hero Arata is right in front of my eyes with his legendary sword Alzhar clutched in his tight grip and the tip pointed in my direction. 

Looking at his fangs peeking out and the rage in his eyes, I was sure that he won't be getting back without shedding blood here. 

But until he doesn't awaken his lightning… 

"Urgh! Let go of me bastard!! If you are a man then fight me like one!!" 

The raven-haired hero was shouting like this because I used my psychic powers to restrain him at his place. 

My headache was getting severe since I haven't practiced these newfound powers even once until now. Well, I did but that doesn't count. 

And this hero was one heck of a hulk. Even my Second-tier skill is failing to restrain this guy completely. 

"Let… me… GO!!" 

And bang, he got free. 

My head was hurting so much that I felt that I might die before the blade reaches me. Thanks to the fact that my eyes were still open and my senses working, I was able to perceive my surroundings. 

And currently, I could sense someone approaching at a furious pace in our direction. 

_._ 

[3rd Person POV:] 

As Seth fumbled back on his steps to dodge the slash of Arata's blade, the maid who came to serve coffee some moments ago, dashed inside the room at a pace that Arata wasn't unable to locate. 

The maid took a hold of Arata's right arm which he was using to hold the sword before she twisted it in an uneven direction. 

"Ah… "

Arata yelped upon realizing that someone has approached so near him without him knowing and that surprise made the sword fall out of his grip. 

The maid didn't wait a single second before she strangled his leg to throw him off balance, before literally throwing him on the ground as she pulled him with the wrist. 

"Urgh!" 

Arata cried in pain as his back hit the ground after a flip before he saw the maid kneeling on his neck and her eyes dead frozen at him. 

"Trespassing in an unauthorized property and attempting to murder the master of the place. Quite daring of you, Arata Hazadono." 

The maid was a specially trained officer who has worked under the Black Hawk group of the main capital. She's clearly given her duties which only included protecting Seth and serving him in every way possible. 

And those who dare to hurt him… 

"Argh! Let go of me! You are tearing my arm!!!" 

Arata struggled with being pinned down by a woman who far surpassed the strength she visibly showcases. But her hold on him seemed impossible to break. 

"Lara… Let him go." 

Only did she received her master's command, Lara got out of her murderous daze, and despite being reluctant she let go of the pest. 

Arata was still on the ground when someone approached from outside. 

"A-Aru-kun?! What happened to you?" 

It was Serena who seemed to have heard Arata's screams and ran down while wearing just her gown. 

Kneeling beside Arata, she glared at Seth with droplets of pearly tears flashing in her eyes. 

"Y-You! What did you do to Aru-kun?!" 

Seth was really irritated by these loud-speaking people so he decided to wrap up this situation as soon as possible. 

"Arata Hazadono. If you don't want me to file an official complaint against you which could lead to your rustication from the Academy, then collect yourself and this woman and scram at this instance. I won't ask nicely twice. " 

_____________…

A/N: - I may be lacking details but I promise I will slow down the pace to give proper character depth in upcoming chapters. 

358