Chapter 82: [Forum Discussion 10] + Duel of the Ranged
4.5k 19 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

UFO Forum > Game Discussion > General Chat - Thread 456

Please abide by the rules while writing. For recruitment posts, marketing, game suggestions and so forth, please use the appropriate categories in the forum. Thank you.

[Yoru Vs Sindri!!!]

1- OP

All hands on deck to the marketplace in Arialight right now! Sindri has challenged Yoru to a duel! And the loser becomes the winner's slave, they said!

2- A Passing Adventurer

Β For real? Why?

3- A Passing Adventurer

>> 2

Idk why they are fighting. I can confirm what OP is saying. They are having a PVP right now for all to see.

4- A Passing Adventurer

Well dang. Aight! Change of plans. I'm heading there rn. Where in the marketplace is this duel happening?

5- A Passing Adventurer

>> 4

North side. Near Diego's store.

6- A Passing Adventurer

Got it. Thanks.

7- A Passing Adventurer

Wait. Who tf is Diego!?

8- A Passing Adventurer

Diego is Diego, bro. How do you not know?

9- A Passing Adventurer

>> 8

Ah. Got it. Thanks.

NOT! WHO tf is Diego, bro? Answer the question now!

10- A Passing Adventurer

>> 9

I will do you one better. WHERE tf is Diego, bro?

11- A Passing Adventurer

>> 10

Nah. I will do you one better. WHY tf is Diego, bro?

12- A Passing Adventurer

>> 11

Nah. I will do YOU one better. HOW tf is Diego, bro?

13- Diego

>> 12

I'm doing well. Thanks for asking, bro.

14- A Passing Adventurer

>> 13

Hey. No problem, bro.

15- A Passing Adventurer

Bruh.

>> 13

So Diego, where is your store located, bro?

16- Diego

>> 15

You can find it near the skill scroll shop. But just look for a crowd instead and you will find Yoru and Sindri duking it out.

Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to see it because of how big the crowd is becoming now.

17- A Passing Adventurer

Thanks, man. I'll be heading there right away!

18- A Passing Adventurer

Omw there now! How big is the crowd now?

19- A Passing Adventurer

It's big, bro. Really big. I can't even see the fight because of this crowd. I can hear it though. There's a lot of explosions going on.

20- A Passing Adventurer

I can only hear the fight too. Yoru is going ham with her explosions.

21- A Passing Adventurer

Omg. This is infuriating! I wish I could fly like Yoru right now. T_T

22- A Passing Adventurer

Is there anyone who is able to watch the fight here? Can y'all give us a commentary on what's going on now?

23- A Passing Adventurer

I can.

Sindri is absolutely dominating Yoru right now.

24- A Passing Adventurer

>> 23

What?

25- A Passing Adventurer

>>23

What!?

26- A Passing Adventurer

>> 23

What!?!?

27- A Passing Adventurer

>> 23

Nani!?

28- A Passing Adventurer

Yoru is losing!?

29- A Passing Adventurer

I call BS!

30- A Passing Adventurer

Yo. Where is Zanny? Someone call him and tell him to get here right now!

There's content for his stream!

31- Zanny

>> 30

ON. MY. WAY! It better not end when I reach there!

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Damn it!

What the heck? This Sindri girl. She's strong!

When the duel began, the both of us fired an explosive shot at each other. I used my Explosion spell, while she used a skill called Bomb Arrow.

With both attacks clashing, a huge dust cloud formed. And while I was ready for her next move, Sindri fired a volley of arrows above me which I dodged by moving out of the attack range.

However, that was just a decoy, for as soon as I evaded the volley, Sindri emerged from the dust cloud and firedΒ  a power shot at point-blank range in my face. Shouting the skill name: Blast Arrow. Pushing me back as the skill seemed to have a knockback effect, whereby she proceeded to unleash more of her skills on me.

"Rapid Arrow! Wind Arrow! Lightning Arrow!"

An attack of ten shots fired at once was first, then a powerful, wide-range shot, followed by a high-speed shot.

I managed to evade the first one, and barely the second. But the third and quick arrow struck me in the knee right after I dodged her Wind Arrow shot.

Oh come on! I'm not ready to be a guard yet.

Seeing that her Lightning Arrow hit me, Sindri shot another one. But knowing that it was coming, I blocked it instead with a Magic Shield.

Then, "Thorn Bind!" I attempted to pin her in place.

Unfortunately, she evaded it and jumped out of the way before the skill caught her. Fortunately, however, that was just a decoy to shift her attention for a second as I then used Moon Walk to teleport right up to her face. Assault Charges ready in hand.

"Crap." Sindri remarked, seeing me up close to her.

Crap, indeed. Because here comes my counterattack!

"Multi-Explosion!" I yelled while simultaneously hitting my opponent with Assault Charges. Sending her flying away whereby Iβ€”

"Counter Arrow!"

"Wait, what?"

Out of nowhere, as soon as I struck her, Sindri struck back in a snap. Sending me flying away too as the both of us crashed into the wall of the PVP arena that was set up.

Ouch... I was not expecting that.

Huh?

"Lightning Arrow!"

Oh crap.

"Thunderbolt!"

Our attacks collided and I charged forward, using it as cover. Partway into my charge, as if sensing it coming, I then deployed a Magic Shield in front of me, blocking the next attack that Sindri had shot.

However, it seemed like she predicted me either blocking or evading that attack, as she then appear on my right and fired another shot at me.

A bad feeling went through my spine as I saw her charging up her shot.

"Sacred Arrow: Seiryu!"

"Multi-Magic Shield!"

As if the Azure Dragon manifested from that shot, it penetrated through the Magic Shields I had deployed, completely treating them like they were paper as the attack hit me and dropped my HP down to the red.

Holy crap! That was dangerous. She almost forced me to activate Knight's Valour.

Unfortunately, it was not over, as Sindri charged another shot where I could see her arrow turning red like the sun.

Another one!?

"Sacred Arrow: Suzaku!"

"Moon Walk!"

Her next attack turned into the Vermillion Bird which I quickly teleported out of its trajectory and charged straight towards Sindri.

I don't know what that one does, but I doubt she can use it again so soon.

To prevent her from escaping, I then casted Multi-Magic Shield to create walls on her left and right. Forming a straight narrow path where her only escape option is back. All the way to the wall of the PVP arena.

"Multi-Rockbomb!"

Then, I attacked while moving closer.

Seeing me approaching and with no escape left or right, Sindri shot down the Rockbombs while stepping back to gain some distance from me. After which, she shot her Lightning Arrow at me, as I assumed it was her fastest attack.

"Like I would let that hit me again!" I shouted and temporarily stopped my charge to take a batting stance.

Then, I deployed Magic Shield on Assault Charges and swung it at the oncoming Lightning Arrow.

This action of mine was simply something I thought of in the spur of the moment. The result I expected was that it would stop the attack in a cool fashion.

However, what ended up happening instead was the Lightning Arrow being reflected back at Sindri who narrowly avoided getting hit by her own attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Condition Cleared: [Perfectly deflect an enemy's attack 5 times using Magic Shield.]

Skill Acquired: [Full Counter]

MP Cost: 100 MP

Reflects any [Physical] active attack skills back to the user's enemy, dealing twice the damage of the attack reflected. Only effective if timed correctly. The user will receive twice the amount of damage instead if failed.

Cue "Perfect Time" by Hiroyuki Sawano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh dang. I got a skill from that?

But hold on. It says that the condition was to perfectly deflect 5 times. When was the four other times I did that?

"..."

"..."

"...Ah."

I forgot. I did that when I fought those Hee Hee bastards, didn't I?

"What the..." I then heard Sindri say something and shifted my attention to her. Her jaw dropped wide open in shock. Surprised by the outcome.

"This isn't baseball, you know!" She then yelled at me with that remark.

"It is now!" I smiled and changed my tactics, taunting her to shoot more at me, while holding up a batting stance again. "Come on. Play ball!"

That set her off as she charged up a powerful attack at me while I stood my ground, waiting for it to come.

"Reflect this then, Yoru!" She said to me, yelling her skill's name.

"Sacred Arrow: Byakko!"

Upon release from the bow, the White Tiger manifested from that arrow. Rushing towards me with a ferocious and deadly glint in its eyes, like it wants to tear me apart with its jaw and claws.

"Come here, kitty." I muttered under my breath.

My heart was pounding and my hands felt sweaty even though there isn't a feature in the game where players can sweat.

Then, as the right moment came, I swung my Assault Charges at it. Activating my new skill.

"Full... COUNTER~!"

Happy April's Fool!  🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Thanks for reading. 🍫

I will revert the chapter back to normal tomorrow. (Edit: It has been reverted.)

Bye.

97