Chapter 67: Ahh~
4.3k 18 159
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's morning...

The sun had yet to fully rise as I woke up to the wonderful sensation of Sanae sleeping on my chest.

She's heavy. Also, it's hot and sweaty because of how much skin our bodies are touching each other.

This is not how I imagined it would be like...

I lifted Sanae off me and gently laid her down next to me on the bed. But that seemed to be enough to wake her up as she clinged onto me all of a sudden, when I tried to slowly get out of her bed.

"Don't go..." She said with a sluggish, tired voice.

"Sanae, I have to use the toilet." I told her which promptly made her let me go.

"Ok..."

I put on my shirt, pants and underwear that were just lying on the floor and headed to the toilet in the house.

After relieving myself, the Boss was right outside, ready to greet me good morning.

"Hello there, my future son-in-law! How was last night?" He asked me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders with a smirk.

"Good morning, Boss."

"Mornin', kid. So...? Did you bang my daughter?" He shamelessly asked again.

"Were you not eavesdropping on us last night?"

Knowing the Boss, he would do it just to confirm.

"Nope. I was too busy banging her mom in our room to care. So answer me right now! And join us for breakfast right after!"

"I did. And unfortunately, I have to head home and make breakfast for my sister. So I won't be joining you all for that."

"Oh come on! Stay with us for breakfast today at least, kid. I'll whip up a banger meal that you can take back for your little sister afterwards, alright?"

The Boss was really egging me to stay. And I, too, would like to in all honesty. But I am also worried about Hikari, since I didn't inform her about staying over at Sanae's place because of how in the mood we were last night. On the other hand, it's Hikari I'm thinking about here. She's more than likely to be fine.

In fact, she probably won't be awake until 10 to 11 am since today's a Sunday. Which is why...

"Fine. I'll have breakfast, Boss." I decided to stay for a bit longer.

As a result, the Boss slapped me hard on the back. "Awesome! Also, that's Father-in-law to you now!" He said with a cheerful smile as he handed me a set of clothes he was holding behind his back.

"Now wake Sanae up and go take a shower. You can wear my old clothes from back when I was a young lad. I'm making a big meal for breakfast to celebrate. So much so that you probably won't need lunch later in the afternoon. Hahahaha!"

The Boss laughed uncontrollably with glee as he made his way to the kitchen. Meanwhile, I head back to Sanae's room to wake her up as the Boss told me to.

When I returned, Sanae was back to sleep, snoozing soundly while sniffing the part of the bed where I was lying on.

"Yoruto... More..."

This big pervert...

Not that I can say that about her after how much I filled her up.

"Sanae, wake up. It's morning already." I shook her gently.

She groans in her sleep. "Five more minutes..." she said, planting her face closer to the sheets with her fat juicy butt raised to the sky.

I was very tempted to slap that ass of hers. Or maybe I should...

I took one look at my palm, then at her butt.

And then... a thunderclap was heard.

"OUCH!"

Sanae woke up.

"Good morning." I greeted her with a cheerful smile, as Sanae looked at me in shock.

"Must you do that to wake me up?" She asked.

"You were the one presenting." I retorted. "But now that you're awake, I'm hitting the showers."

"Oh?" Sanae's eyes lit up when I mentioned hitting the showers. 

"Shall I join you~?" She asked, prompting me to be stunned for a second.

I gave her no response after that. But that silence spoke more than a thousand words as we spent an hour in the showers before joining the Boss and Mrs Kanae for breakfast.

"Yoruto, say ahh~" Sanae picked a piece of onion ring from her plate and held it up to my mouth.

I did as she wanted me to and ate it.

Also onion rings, fish n' chips, mashed potatoes and a small dressing of salad for breakfast. Really, Boss?

"Yoruto, say ahh~" Sanae then proceeded to feed me a piece of her fish from her plate.

I accepted and ate that as well, as she offered me a scoop of her mashed potato next. Then, her salad.

Then, her fish again. Afterwards, her fries and then her onion rings again.

As I ate, ate and ate without having the chance to touch the food on my plate, I had to ask her.

"Sanae, are you going to eat your meal?"

"Say ahh~" She held out some pieces of her fries to me in response.

"Oh my, oh my~ What a lovely couple you two are." The Boss commented with a wide grin on his face as he watched us being lovey-dovey.

"Indeed they are." Mrs Kanae added, watching us with a big smile on her face as well.

While the parents were being too entertained by our affection towards each other to eat their own meals, Sanae ended up feeding me all of the food on her plate, which was how it became my turn to feed her what's on mine.

"Say ah, Sanae."

"Ahh~"

And then, repeat. During which, the Boss asked me a question.

"So, when will the wedding be, kid?"

"What?" I was a bit astonished by the question asked.

"The both of you fucked. Now it's only natural to get married. So when is it? Come on. Tell me, tell me." He egged me like a child.

"I haven't even proposed to her yet." I retorted.

"Then do it now!" The Boss yelled.

"I don't have a ring though!" I argued back.

"Please... There's one right in front of you right now." Said the Boss, whipping out the so-called "ring" that was on his plate. 

"Behold! The greatest engagement ring of all times: The onion ring! It's cost-effective, high quality and delicious. No need for those expensive diamond rings you get from the store when you have this!" He then put it on my plate. "Now, propose to my daughter and have the wedding next week!"

"I'm not proposing to Sanae with an onion ring." I blatantly rejected the idea.

"And why not!? It's what I used to propose to Kanae with."

"Seriously?" I turned to Mrs Kanae. "Did he really?" I asked her.

"Oh yes. He totally did. Proposed to me inside of a Burger King and I ate on the spot, accepting his proposal."

That has got to be the lamest marriage proposal ever, Mrs Kanae.

"That has got to be the lamest marriage proposal ever, Mom."

"Exactly. What Sanae said."

"Oh come on, you two. Carry on the tradition!"

"I'd rather let this tradition die."

"Me too."

"Gaaah! You buzzkills."

Afterwards, we continued our breakfast. I had already finished mine, but I have yet to feed Sanae everything that was on my plate. So, it carried on for a while. But once that was done, the Boss handed me a Hikari's breakfast for me to bring back in a bag and I made my leave, saying goodbye to the family as I made my way to the front door.

"Bye bye, Yoruto. See you in the game later." Sanae saw me to the door, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Tonight. At eight. We'll meet up in by the west gate in Arialight."

"Sure thing. See you then!"

We waved goodbye to each other. Then I took the train and returned home.

"Hikari, I'm back— Huh?"

When I returned, however, I noticed a pair of footwear by the shoe rack. One that isn't mine or Hikari's.

It took a while, but that's when it clicked to me.

"Oh. Mom's back."

And then, it took another second before it clicked to me.

"Fuck! Mom's back."

Upon taking off my shoes at the entranceway, I walked forward, turned left facing the living room, and already what I saw was the skirt of a flight attendant uniform on the floor in front of me. Followed by the outer jacket, then the inner blouse, then neck scarf, then the hat, then a pair of white gloves, as well as a pair of black stockings, and finally a set of purple lingerie was at the end of the line.

All of which led me to the couch where a young-looking, naked woman in her 40s with a voluptuous figure can be found sleeping on said couch without anything like a blanket to cover herself up.

Yes... This pervert right here is the woman who gave birth to me and Hikari; our mother. Her name is Asako. And she has a habit of... NEVER WEARING CLOTHES IN THE HOUSE!

"Dammit, Mom..." I sighed heavily, being made to see this view after returning home from a relatively nice breakfast with my girlfriend and her family, and after doing her in the showers and last night in bed.

Leave it to one's mother to always ruin the mood, no matter the circumstances...

Momma's home!

Thanks for reading. 🍫

159