Chapter 74: What’s Next? + [Forum Discussion 9]
3k 25 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After our defeat at the hands of Pinocchio in his second phase, Sanae and I respawned back in Arialight as we kicked open the coffins we were in and promptly made our way out of the cathedral we respawned at in Arialight.

"Alright... So, what next?" I said, asking Sanae who replied with the only answer to my question.

"We grind."

Then, back to the Sacrecy region we go! We need to be at least level 35 if we want to challenge the Umbra Lord of Marionettes again, since that was the stated minimum level recommended.

And so, we head down to the west gate of the city to start our level grinding as soon as possible.

But along the way, we ran into Hikari and Himeji who called out to us.

"Oh! Hey, sis! And... Sis!"

They came running up to us. Sanae, however, gave them a somewhat confused look when she saw them.

"Oh my. Are you two perhaps...?"

Come to think of it, this is the first time Sanae's seen their characters in the game.

"Akatsuki, they are—"

"So cuuute~!!"

"Umm, what?"

All of a sudden, Sanae jumped at Hikari and Himeji and hugged them both, rubbing her cheeks against theirs. Hikari and Himeji were obviously surprised by it.

"Ah! What the heck!?" Said Hikari.

"M-Miss Sanae, you're too close." Himeji remarked, trying to distance her face away.

Oh--- Sorry, sorry. You two were just so cute and huggable, I couldn't help myself." Sanae said and lets them go.

"I never thought I would be hugged like that..."

"Me too..."

Then, Sanae turned to me and got mad.

"Yoru! Why didn't you tell me that your sister has the fluff!?" She angrily shouted in a cute manner. "And Himeji too! She's so pink and chubby. It's adorable!"

"Please don't call me chubby!"

"Then why did you create your character to be one?" I genuinely asked, and unintentionally sent an emotional dagger to Himeji's heart.

"HimeHime!" Hikari shouted.

I turned to Sanae next.

"Also Akatsuki, their names are Lumina and HimeHime in the game. I'm sure you know which is whose."

"Got it."

Then I turned to the girls.

"And you two, her name is Akatsuki. Do call her that from now on when in the game."

"Got it, sis!"

"Yes, mama..."

And that's how Hikari and Himeji joined our party in grinding for levels in the Sacrecy Region afterwards.

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

UFO Forum > Game Discussion > General Chat - Thread 456

Please abide by the rules while writing. For recruitment posts, marketing, game suggestions and so forth, please use the appropriate categories in the forum. Thank you.

[RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!]

1. OP

It has started again, everyone! I just got killed by Yoru, Akatsuki and their terrifying army of Centibanes just a minute ago.

The Yorupocalyse has started once more! Everybody, run!

2. A Passing Adventurer

"Yorupocalyse" lol. What a fitting name for this atrocity she's committing.

3. A Passing Adventurer

It's not just Yoru and Akatsuki anymore. I saw Yoru's children riding on the Centibane Train as well before getting killed by them.

4. A Passing Adventurer

>> 3

So she's brought along the kids now, has she?

5. A Passing Adventurer

She has taken her kids to work day!

6. A Passing Adventurer

>> 5

What kind of work is she even doing here? lol.

7. A Passing Adventurer

>> 6

 ♡~Murder!~♡

8. A Passing Adventurer

Lmao! XD

9. A Passing Adventurer

>> 7

Bruh.

10. A Passing Adventurer

Bro has won the comment of the day xD

11. A Passing Adventurer

Dang. I should have seen this thread earlier. Just got killed by Yoru lol. 

She came out of nowhere again and killed me and my friends while we were grinding.

12. A Passing Adventurer

Hold up. I seem to be missing some context. What do you guys mean "again"? Yoru has done this before?

13. A Passing Adventurer

>> 12

Yes.

14. A Passing Adventurer

>> 12

Yes.

15. A Passing Adventurer

>> 12

Yes, she did. The first Yorupocalyse happened last night in the new region.

She killed a lot of us who had no idea what was going on until someone saw her face before they died.

It was just her and her girlfriend, Akatsuki, back then. Now, it seems like it's her, Akatsuki and the children.

16. A Passing Adventurer

Oh wow. Yoru has just become an eldritch horror at this point.

17. A Passing Adventurer

What are you talking about? She's always been an eldritch horror. We just didn't realise it.

18. A Passing Adventurer

True.

God damn. Now I want to try and find her and maybe try to catch her.

19. A Passing Adventurer

>> 18

Bro has a death wish.

20. A Passing Adventurer

>> 18

Good luck with that.

I would say your bravery shall be remembered, but I kinda wanna try and find Yoru myself.

21. A Passing Adventurer

>> 18, 20

We've got two morons here, up for the Yoru hunt!

22. A Passing Adventurer

>> 21

Make that three. I wanna take part in this Yorupocalyse event too.

23. A Passing Adventurer

Four now. I'm joining in this event as well!

The last time, we chickened out. But now, I'm a big boy. I can do it!

24. A Passing Adventurer

>> 23

And then, he was never heard from again...

25. A Passing Adventurer

Lol.

So we're legit making this Yorupocalyse an unofficial event then?

26. A Passing Adventurer

>> 25

Heck yeah, we are! Mama Yoru, here I come!

27. A Passing Adventurer

What's the reward for participating? lol.

28. A Passing Adventurer

If you catch Yoru, you get to squeeze her melons.

29. A Passing Adventurer

>> 28

And get perma-banned in the process for sexual harassment. Brilliant idea! /s

30. A Passing Adventurer

So the reward is nothing then?

31. A Passing Adventurer

>> 30

Of course it's nothing. 

This is an unofficial event. You're either in or you're chicken.

32. A Passing Adventurer

Well my mama didn't raise no chicken, so I'm in!

33. A Passing Adventurer

The Yorupocalyse is upon us, people! It's time to start the hunt.

Those who want to join, enter the Creeping Forest in the Sacrecy region through the west gate of Arialight. 

We'll see you at the respawn point soon!

34. A Passing Adventurer

LET'S GOOOO!!! It's time to hunt Mommy Yoru and Akatsuki.

35. A Passing Adventurer

And Yoru's children too! One of them is a fox girl, as I recall correctly, and the other is a chubby pink cutie. Give them all the headpats you can before you die!

36. A Passing Adventurer

We are just turning into predators now, aren't we?

37. Zanny

>> 36

Bro, you high? It's Yoru and her gang who are the predators in this event. We are just morons going head first into death.

38. A Passing Adventurer

But at least we won't be called chickens!

Also, wassup Zanny. You joining?

39. Zanny

>> 38

Nah. I'll pass. I'd rather train and prepare myself for the next time I face Yoru in a PVP.

Sindri on the other hand seems to be participating. I just saw her run straight for the west gate after coming out of the cathedral.

I'm guessing she died in the Yorupocalyse and is now going back for revenge.

40. A Passing Adventurer

Lmao. Not even Sindri could survive the Yorupocalyse.

What about Red tho? Is that kid joining?

41. Zanny

>> 40

Idk. The last I saw him was last night when we parted ways after he commented on how cool my new drip was.

42. A Passing Adventurer

>> 40

From what I've heard, he and the Red Legion are actively mapping out the new region in search for next city where the Liberation Quest will be held.

So they're probably beyond the Creeping Forest right now where the Yorupocalyse seems to be happening.

43. A Passing Adventurer

The kid really wanted the achievement of being one of the first to clear a Liberation Quest, huh?

44. A Passing Adventurer

Well, being the first to clear a Liberation Quest isn't something anyone can achieve after all. You can't really blame him for wanting that accomplishment.

Although, speaking of the Red Legion, I heard there's another legion on the rise, making a name for themselves.

45. Zanny

Oh, that! I heard about it too. Also heard that they are actively disrupting Red and the Red Legion's efforts to find the next city.

46. A Passing Adventurer

Lmao. Red just can't catch a break, can he?

What is this up and coming new legion called though? The Blue Legion? lol.

47. Zanny.

I don't remember. Too busty on the grind for levels to recall.

48. Zanny.

>> 47

Busy*

49. A Passing Adventurer

>> 47

Lol.

50. A Passing Adventurer

>> 47

Damn, Zanny. You secretly a girl or something?

51. Zanny

I am NOT! Damn you.

52. A Passing Adventurer

Lmao. Imagine if Zanny is actually a girl and Yoru is actually a boy. How crazy would that be?

53. A Passing Adventurer

>> 52

Even better!

And so, for the following days from then on, players, old and new, started making their way to the Creeping Forest in the Sacrecy Region to challenge the unofficial Yorupocalyse event in hunting Yoru and her party down, unbeknownst to the party themselves, as the defeated challengers only became additional experience points for them.

The event would last for a total of 6 days, from approximately eight in the night to eleven before midnight, as Yoru and her party needed to spend two extra days to raise Lumina and HimeHime's levels up to the recommended level to challenge the Pinocchio raid boss.

However, during that period, the Yorupocalyse event became so widely talked about throughout the UFO community that a certain member on the dev team (*Ahem!* Yuki *Ahem!*) added a page about the unofficial event on the game's official website, labeled under the category: Yoru.

So sorry for being slow on the updates. I'll try to be more frequent with it.

Thanks for reading. 🍫

145