202. Mommy is here
352 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unohana was in her Captain attire again for this and she had actually been here for sometime now. Yorichi had always shadowed Shisui after the problem of Uchiha became severe so Aoto always knew what was going on. 

When Shisui as first attacked, Yorichi sent the signal and Unohana was very happy to come in and satisfy her blood lust. In fact, she wanted to take things into her own hands, but stopped seeing how Shisui was so good. 

She was impressed. 

But now that the curtains were closing in on Shisui fast, she needed to intervene and that she did. 

"A dead man doesn't ask questions as it wouldn't matter." Unohana said and the way she said sent chills down the spine of Danzo and even Shisui who was on his knees, trying to breathe and get rid of the poison by taking an antidote. The antidote was only delaying the inevitable but it was helping him. 

"Do you even know who you are threatening. If you even touch my hair, you will pursued and killed by Konoha and no ends of Earth will be able to save you." Danzo threatened. 

"There won't be any pursuers if we kill all the high rankers and Aoto already was given the position of being the Hokage once, he can always ask for it again. Besides nobody will come after us if I kill you here." Unohana said in a flat tone with no fluctuation of emotions, as if killing an advisor of Konoha wasn't a big deal. 

"You will regret your words." Danzo screamed as he lunged forward, his right arm extending with the rapid blur of kunai. Unohana sidestepped gracefully, her fluid movements belying the strength concealed beneath her elegant facade. With a swift draw of her zanpakuto, she countered, the blade singing through the air.

The dance of steel echoed as Danzo employed the Shadow Clone Jutsu, creating illusory duplicates that surrounded Unohana. Unfazed, she swung her zanpakuto in a wide arc, releasing waves of spiritual pressure that dispelled the clones like leaves in a gust.

The battle intensified, Danzo unleashed his Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere, creating a devastating gust that tore through the battlefield. But those attacks couldn't even touch her haori and she just side stepped each attack. Danzo understood that he wouldn't be able to win here as he was running low on chakra, but he needed to find a chance to get away. 

Danzo, relentless and cunning, employed his Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique to trap Unohana in a web of sealing symbols. However, Unohana's Kido expertise allowed her to unravel the intricate seals with ease.

But when she employed the Kido, Unohana took some time to counter attack, and that was enough for Danzo to just jump away and run far from the battlefield. It was a forest so it was very easy to get away from the line of sight from others. 

Unohana didn't pursue him but just opened her shikai. The shikai turned and became an one eyed manta ray. Shisui had never seen such kind of jutsu in his life as he used his sharingan to see what it was. The manta ray landed on the ground as it had 4 very small feet under the body. 

Then the manta ray did something that gave Shisui more struggles than he had when he was fighting. The manta ray without any indication directly swallowed him. Shisui screamed but she turned deaf and let the manta ray swallow him whole. 

"You will give him a trauma that he will remember a lifetime." Aoto who had just emerged after opening a portal said. 

"He will die otherwise." Unohana said as he started braiding her hair to make her seem the same gentle woman she always had been. 

"I have sent the some evidences of Danzo to Hiruzen as he will try to officially go after me now." Aoto said as he saw the manta ray chewing on Shisui. 

"Do we care about him? We can get rid of each one of them if we see fit and take the whole village under our control." A black cat which had emerged spoke. 

"We can, but the different clans which we have here won't be ever in our control. If I am appointed as the Hokage, none of the clans will listen to me except for the Hyuga and Uchiha. Maybe those three clans will but money isn't a huge matter for the powerful people here and I have never contributed to Konoha militarily."

"So you would like to be the Hokage if given enough influence?" Unohana teased. 

"Never. I just want to take this world to a new era. A leader in management is required, not someone who is bringing the change." Aoto said. 

"You are speaking as if you are inventing things." Yorichi just rolled her eyes and said. 

Meanwhile, the manta ray slowly opened its mouth and let Shisui out. He was covered in saliva but he looked fine now as he slowly got up. He was trying hard to get rid of the slimy feeling while the manta ray vanished and it was replaced by a sword which sheathed itself. 

Shisui actively checked himself out and was surprised to see no wounds or signs of poisoning. He looked at Unohana with reverence and also fear. This woman was way too dangerous. 

"Did you help me?" Shisui asked and looked at Aoto. He felt like it was Aoto who had ordered her. 

"She helped you. You should thank her." Aoto said. Shsiui got embarrassed and thanked Unohana, which she easily dismissed and vanished from her place. Shisui had her sharingan on and for the first time he was able to notice her movement. 

She was actually moving fast, almost at par with his famous flicker technique. He was called Shisui of the flicker jutsu and those were not just empty words. He was genuinely very fast. But seeing Unohana, he felt like it would be a tough battle between him and her. 

"And thank you Aoto for helping me here, but I need to go." Shisui said. 

Announcement
Read 45 more chapters on my patreon
15